PTWM #98 likes to flash the nipple and gash but still won't talk about the PayPal cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally coming on here to write that... the same boyfriend she was with just before Rach moved her down to Devon and got her huns to donate a shitload of furniture for her "warrior" who was going through a hard time and was a single.mother and a victim and just had to get away...

Hands up who saw that coming? 👋👋
Ohhhh interesting!

Reactions: 1
I was literally coming on here to write that... the same boyfriend she was with just before Rach moved her down to Devon and got her huns to donate a shitload of furniture for her "warrior" who was going through a hard time and was a single.mother and a victim and just had to get away...

The bf that allegedly abused her???? 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My
Get my 99p refunded.
not even going to say what I think as I don’t want my review removing
My review was removed as soon as I got a refund 😖.
Shame, because it was an honest review.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being extremely vulnerable going into that place for help to be met by two divs dicking around in pink wigs, giving proper mean girl vibes, hardly inviting is it.

Reactions: 26

They are disgusting. Playing people like that, deliberately misleading, pretending Emily was a “warrior” who had recently fled DV and that’s why she had to move, pretending they didn’t break every lockdown rule but having Emily in their family bubble. Ugh, they make me sick.

Reactions: 20
The bf that allegedly abused her???? 😯
Thats the one!

I think she may have been abused in the past by her son's dad, but Rachel made out that she was fleeing abuse when she came to Devon, so all of her followers pretty much furnished her house for her. I'm sure a few people on here were saying her boyfriend's son lives in Devon so they were both trying to move there anyway... seems like it was a bit of a scam

They are disgusting. Playing people like that, deliberately misleading, pretending Emily was a “warrior” who had recently fled DV and that’s why she had to move, pretending they didn’t break every lockdown rule but having Emily in their family bubble. Ugh, they make me sick.
They really are. I cannot believe how low they go. There are absolutely no words.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think that the biggest travesty is that the Patchwork women’s centre (or whatever she is calling it ) could be such a great idea if she wasn’t behind it. I used to work in a similar space when I was a student doing my teacher training. We were in essence a coffee shop with a washing machine, in fact it was cheekily called The Laudrette. It was a place for women and their children to come, hang out, meet new people, use the facilities if needed, or be signposted for help. Some women that came were in awful domestic situations others were just new to the area and desperately lonely. Some didn’t have enough money that week and needed to use the community fridge, other women actually brought stuff to the space to help others it was such an empowering place to work. It didn’t need to hidden away as it wasn’t in essence a place for people to seek refuge as we weren’t trained to offer those services but it still had its place in the community. I think without Rach and her dodgy practices in play the Patchwork centre could be amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think that the biggest travesty is that the Patchwork women’s centre (or whatever she is calling it ) could be such a great idea if she wasn’t behind it. I used to work in a similar space when I was a student doing my teacher training. We were in essence a coffee shop with a washing machine, in fact it was cheekily called The Laudrette. It was a place for women and their children to come, hang out, meet new people, use the facilities if needed, or be signposted for help. Some women that came were in awful domestic situations others were just new to the area and desperately lonely. Some didn’t have enough money that week and needed to use the community fridge, other women actually brought stuff to the space to help others it was such an empowering place to work. It didn’t need to hidden away as it wasn’t in essence a place for people to seek refuge as we weren’t trained to offer those services but it still had its place in the community. I think without Rach and her dodgy practices in play the Patchwork centre could be amazing
Everything without Rancid would be amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s is the most outrageously petty thing I’ve ever seen and I’m in awe of you 😂😂😂. Wouldn’t even give her 99p to leave a review. Legendary!
I knew if I purchased it and then returned it in a certain time they would offer me a refund.
it was shockingly tit but I stuck with it. I’m an avid reader but that was hard work, took me 2 weeks as it just didn’t do anything for me …. Those huns that read it in hours obviously haven’t got past that’s life magazine

Reactions: 18
How can she 'kick' seb like that while recording. Wtf is wrong with her.

Reactions: 14
Oh we’ve got to the posting subliminal screengrabs part of the week 🙈🥱 just say what you need to say and stop being a giant bore!!

Reactions: 10
I'm so sickened by that when E was blatantly breaking lockdown rules, my Dad died a few months ago I spent most of last year not seeing him like millions of others in the last few months of his life, I miss him so much I'm broken, people like Ratchet & E sicken me but they don't care

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.