PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Ava's post go? And has Vanessa deleted her instagram or is it mine not working properly?
Can’t find Vanessa’s on mine either. 🤷‍♀️

Don’t think the post on the trevi page that was being commented on is there anymore as well. Dno why I looked haha.

Reactions: 1
Asked Lucy and Doingtheroghtthing to message her sister on Instagram, they needed their help and their annonymity would be protected…
Oh right ☹. Okay. This all seems a bit serious. God.

Reactions: 6
I hope Lucy and do the right thing can help all they can. I’d love to if I could xx

Ava. I hope your mum is ok xx

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. Obviously everything’s not okay. I just want to say whatever’s going on, stay well and safe. She won’t care what she has to do to save her own neck. Just be careful really ☹

Reactions: 32
bleeping hell. Obviously everything’s not okay. I just want to say whatever’s going on, stay well and safe. She won’t care what she has to do to save her own neck. Just be careful really ☹
Neither of them have been on here since this morning. It all sounds very serious now 😕

Reactions: 5
Why does R share stories but never has an explanation or a following with stories about the seriousness and how that's what she's all about and how she can help? Why? Because she is full of tit. Share something every now and then to make her look good. twit!

@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells I hope you and your family are OK ❤ You all have our support here. Even though we're vile trolls and are all poorly in the head.

Reactions: 24
Obviously want proof Lucy isn’t V?
All a bit real, I’m so sorry to anyone who’s actually involved in this giant mess.

Reactions: 13
Why does R share stories but never has an explanation or a following with stories about the seriousness and how that's what she's all about and how she can help? Why? Because she is full of tit. Share something every now and then to make her look good. twit!

@Ava-Rose Apicella-Wells I hope you and your family are OK ❤ You all have our support here. Even though we're vile trolls and are all poorly in the head.
Thank you! I'm reminiscing - could anyone repost the screenshots/ the link of when R lied and commented that my mum was sacked for stealing and the trolling post.

Reactions: 3
7pm ad is up. I don't feel comfortable posting any screenshots of her at the moment, hope everyone is ok.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.