PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going despite the fact that she takes the piss out of Josh and his birds every 0.3 seconds? She really doesn’t trust him, does she?
She definitely won’t after the gym bombshell yesterday(?) She’ll be frantically googling what time it opens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So tempted to put for her recommendations for restaurants to ask google like everyone else and not be on the beg for a freebie meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going despite the fact that she takes the piss out of Josh and his birds every 0.3 seconds? She really doesn’t trust him, does she?
In one of her rambles she said that she told him they ‘didn’t go anywhere,’ and he said there was a bird convention in Birmingham and did she want to go? So she said yes.

Then I did a small prayer thanking God that I was never that desperate to get out of the house that I would say yes to such a boring suggestion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they’re off on another dirty weekend away?? I’ve said it before, please can I have the details of Joyce’s job because that man gets more time off than anyone I know.
I’m not sure how Rachey is going to wangle the time off given that she WORKS 40 HOUR WEEKS. Can someone let her know this is the standard amount of full time hours, she seems to think it’s an exception.

Reactions: 21
I googled this bird show last time she rambled on about it and couldn't find anything so can't wait to see where it is. Might go along for a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another hive at the women who correctly pointed out she’s had more time away from her kids in 6 weeks then most people get in over a year

Reactions: 13
In one of her rambles she said that she told him they ‘didn’t go anywhere,’ and he said there was a bird convention in Birmingham and did she want to go? So she said yes.

Then I did a small prayer thanking God that I was never that desperate to get out of the house that I would say yes to such a boring suggestion 😂
I remember that now. Very strange that, when they only had 5 kids and Rachel worked a normal job, he used to go abroad for a week alone every year to “watch birds” and now he’s not even allowed to Birmingham for the weekend.

Reactions: 16
Christ, who’d want to shag Titwank, the spindly legged snaggle toothed 9 stone monotoned voice of boredom.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Iv not watched her stories... please tell me they ain't going Birmingham this weekend!! I'm going with the fella 🤣 hope they don't stay in the same hotel or book reservations for the same restaurant we have booked 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iv not watched her stories... please tell me they ain't going Birmingham this weekend!! I'm going with the fella 🤣 hope they don't stay in the same hotel or book reservations for the same restaurant we have booked 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry but that would be hilarious, not for you obviously but I’d have to walk past their table with an loud ‘ cough PayPal cough cough.’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you see her please act a hun and get a pic 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.