PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah at 17 I was definitely out at clubs with college friends getting in 1-3 🙈 it will be a different story with mine when they are that age though! Think I just had a mobile back in the 2000’s 🤪🤪

Reactions: 15
Idk when I was 17 I was out clubbing with mates every other weekend so I don't find B being out til that time shocking at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha same. Actually one time age 17 I went to a club and drank a pint of Guinness?! Who does that?! And had my first dreaded jet black tit the next day. Actually remember this so vividly now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not that R ever gets any time away from those kids…

View attachment 759603
The audacity of this woman to call anyone for gossiping on here when she sends her 17 year old daughter out like a stressed out single mum of four. Then takes donation boxes from a small struggling baby bank in an already struggling Yorkshire that will be massively hit by the uplift cut of Universal Credit, is bleeping mind blowing 😑.
ETA: When she’s already had £10k

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I think it’s poignant that Rachaeleo and Lula have mentioned getting an autism diagnosis, I’m no Ed psych and I haven’t seen enough of her to give a professional opinion on whether I think she’s got it, possibly an anxiety disorder- but Wilby clearly has some traits. Lula is verbal and has been to a mainstream school thus far. Early intervention is so important to help a child regulate themselves, to have professional input, it seems like Lulas news is a distraction from Wilbys obvious needs.
My son is verbal and in mainstream school but has autism. Being verbal doesn't make a difference

• Heart
Did anyone see W swipe at E in her last story??? Little brat gets away with everything!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah at 17 I was definitely out at clubs with college friends getting in 1-3 🙈 it will be a different story with mine when they are that age though! Think I just had a mobile back in the 2000’s 🤪🤪
Ay me mum used to give me a 5er for a cab, £3 for drinks and a box of 10 fags to go out clubbing at 16. Luckily she wasn’t claiming to be a parenting expert and saviour of women whilst also failing to protect me 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see W swipe at E in her last story??? Little brat gets away with everything!
🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s newly 2, clearly delayed developmentally and lacks any language skills. Lashing out is his only form of communication. He is not a brat. He’s a product of poor parenting, a lack of boundaries and a speech delay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s newly 2, clearly delayed developmentally and lacks any language skills. Lashing out is his only form of communication. He is not a brat. He’s a product of poor parenting, a lack of boundaries and a speech delay.
I have a daughter who is around the same age as W and if she lashed out at her sister like that then it certainly wouldn’t get ignored. Not that I’m parent of the year or anything but it’s not difficult is it?! My little one doesn’t say many words at the moment because her sister does all of her talking for her. Nursery aren’t worried yet because she is showing understanding. I am just shocked when I see W on her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️

The way she looked through the box of goods that had been gifted by the baby bank just throwing stuff about is the way I’d look through my tit drawer for a spare battery. Ungrateful twit

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Who gifts Halloween gonks to a women’s centre? These poor women coming there for help and advice and trying to catch Emily’s attention, through the gonks, as she’s merrily trying to put hearts on her expensive coffee and cutting slices of cake. I really don’t want this centre to fail because the idea of it is good but I just don’t want these fuckwits being in charge and just not addressing the needs of vulnerable women because they’re too busy drinking coffee, eating cake, arranging gonks and trying to climb up their Queen’s arse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Does Rachey say to BeKind ‘thought you’d be hanging’ and BeKind replies ‘I’ve been hanging all day’….
Yes, I was out drinking & clubbing at 17. But I don’t think it’s right for Rachey to be publicising it. Maybe I’m just old fashioned. I know kids drink/smoke/sex etc. It just doesn’t seem right to advertise it, she’s almost bragging about it but I guess she’s not just a mum, she’s a cool mum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It sounds awful because it is. Your daughter shared something serious with you and you didn’t believe her. Cutting yourself for attention or to fit in (as you imply) is still serious and she urgently needs support with her mental health.

I’m really reluctant to say anything at all because I really don’t want to take the focus away from Rach but some of the comments recently about your kids being LGBT+ just for attention or to fit in are very concerning. It is not the norm within schools and will do very little for their popularity- it will however allow them to fit in with a small group of kids who everyone else thinks are “weird”.

Have you considered why your child would be so desperate to fit in with this specific social group? Could it be because they genuinely feel aligned with them and comfortable with them? Sure your kid may not be bisexual or a lesbian, as they grow up and understand themselves better it may be that their sexuality isn’t quite what they first thought, but the fact they’re questioning it in the first place suggests there’s something there to be questioned.

If you’re all as super duper ok with it as you claim to be then why are you so quick to assume that your kids are lying or have been peer pressured? I’m sure you’re all really good parents but homophobia is still deeply embedded into our society and I think some you need to consider why you’re so keen to deny what your children are telling you about themselves.
Hear hear 👏🏼 I couldn't work out how to articulate this earlier but you said it better than I could. I hear this attitude so much from people in real life too, it's shocking. We are a cold breed

Reactions: 5
I think you’ve got it pretty spot on with why Seb behaves the way he does. He is the bottom of the pecking order, along with I and T. He’s been shoved downstairs in his cell room, princess B gets away with murder, but S doesn’t. He has a good social life with his scooting, and I’d rather a child done that than be drinking in a park til dark (not saying B does, but that was me at that age)
My mum always says ‘any attention is good attention’ and that applies with Seb. He knows he’s been completely left out and that B, E and W are the golden kids. I will always be team Seb!
Totally. Plus he’s not brought up in a very respectful environment is he? Those sort of boundary pushers waste a lot of class time in school and their behaviour is often punished harshly to nip it in the bud, but he’s so charming I can imagine him doing well at work.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.