PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww thanks everyone for the recap love 🥰 don't forget, in order for me to give up my job and dedicate myself full time to the Tattle cause, I'll need you all to donate to my PayPal fund 💜 every month I'll choose a lucky donor to receive a fluffy cloud and shout out to my 20 followers on Insta 😂
No joke, I’d pay a fiver a month for that hahahaha. I bet your shoutouts would be hilarious.

(I love those huns that have about 15 followers, then buy Persil to set up in the kitchen for a photo op and tag in #hincharmy #mrshinch etc, they crack me up 😂. So much more entertaining than someone with 1/2 a million followers doing it.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic but I was just wondering if my teenage son had a door in his room whether I would trust him with a key for fire safety or not. I imagine with the cameras being everywhere outside they would be alerted to friends coming in/him going out at 2am but I would worry he would forget it wasnt locked if he had a key and leave it open. But I would also worry about fire safety and him being away from the rest of us (who would I presume use the same exit route as we were coming from the same direction, down the stairs and out the front door or finding a route out on the second floor together).

This led me to wonder what are the fire safety rules in regards to not having an exit route from your back garden? I may be wrong here but I cant see a back gate. And the wall is too high to climb at the back (and now has chickens lining the back wall). Its classed as a terraced house as its attached to others but there doesnt seem to be a route out.

Reactions: 5
Off topic but I was just wondering if my teenage son had a door in his room whether I would trust him with a key for fire safety or not. I imagine with the cameras being everywhere outside they would be alerted to friends coming in/him going out at 2am but I would worry he would forget it wasnt locked if he had a key and leave it open. But I would also worry about fire safety and him being away from the rest of us (who would I presume use the same exit route as we were coming from the same direction, down the stairs and out the front door or finding a route out on the second floor together).

This led me to wonder what are the fire safety rules in regards to not having an exit route from your back garden? I may be wrong here but I cant see a back gate. And the wall is too high to climb at the back (and now has chickens lining the back wall). Its classed as a terraced house as its attached to others but there doesnt seem to be a route out.
I live in a mid terrace with no back gate and a high wall. It's really common where I live and in lots of other places too. As long as you can get out of the house, either front or back it's fine. We have escape windows at the back and the front. It's more important to have smoke detectors in the house and have escape routes so you can get out of the house.

Rules for new builds are probably different but the majority of housing stock in the UK is older and many won't have easy access out of gardens.

Reactions: 3
If she put up a post later saying

“Sorry I haven’t been on today but I’m in a mood. The Patchwork Palace is on its arse.
The Women’s Centre was a daft idea.
Josh is boring, annoying and gets up my nose. Betsy’s the only one who can control the kids,
I’m sick of paying all my so called friends.
I really fucked up writing that stupid book for money that I didn’t need.
Plus that Ellie Goulding song about blue eyes is just shite really, I don’t even like blue eyes.”

I’d probably write fair enough and Purple Heart the post 😂😂 (The patchwork palace has killed me all day @DipsyDoodle . We should get a plaque made loool.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Hello, sorry I've not been on today."
*Says she's sitting too close or far away from the phone and moves chair.
Makes comment about her hair.
"Giving it one of them* followed by an action will 100% feature in her ramblings.
At one point during her stories one of her children will venture up to the Hobbit Loft and join her.
She'll tell us how she's argued with Joyce.
*Picks phone up, opens Hobbit window to show us the same view we've seen 5463 times before, and that's just in the last week.

Then, cue the re posts of people tagging her in screen shots that say "when there's this many dots at the top you know you're in for a treat".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
‘We haven’t done much…let me tell you about….’
Ummmm errr ummm bleeping seagulls. Look at my Seaview err umm *shifty eyes avoiding the camera*. Err umm. Sodding kids, so I've had a argument with josh. Err ummm...
Ummm, ohh look a a ship. Errr, so yeah that's about it. Bye.

bleeping yawn.
Awesome recap as per 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ummmm errr ummm bleeping seagulls. Look at my Seaview err umm *shifty eyes avoiding the camera*. Err umm. Sodding kids, so I've had a argument with josh. Err ummm...
Ummm, ohh look a a ship. Errr, so yeah that's about it. Bye.

bleeping yawn.
Awesome recap as per 😍
It's the way she always goes "ok well, love you lots *manic smile* byeeeeee!" It makes my teeth itch!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You all forgot the ‘5000 messages about my jumper/top/outfit, it’s from lush <insert small business buying crap from China>‘

Reactions: 15
"Hello, sorry I've not been on today."
*Says she's sitting too close or far away from the phone and moves chair.
Makes comment about her hair.
"Giving it one of them* followed by an action will 100% feature in her ramblings.
At one point during her stories one of her children will venture up to the Hobbit Loft and join her.
She'll tell us how she's argued with Joyce.
*Picks phone up, opens Hobbit window to show us the same view we've seen 5463 times before, and that's just in the last week.

Then, cue the re posts of people tagging her in screen shots that say "when there's this many dots at the top you know you're in for a treat".
When there's this many dots you know you're in for an advert more like 😂

I reckon that's why She's quiet today. No ad to post so doesn't need to upload anything beforehand for engagement/to show she does more than just ads.

It's her first ad free day for 14 days (although it is 7pm and I've not checked Insta yet so that may change)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.