PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Hell 😱
I had a jump scare 😂
What on earth is behaviour

9EAB09BC-6660-4130-97DF-680F253E8C08.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hahaha the daughter rejecting r in favour of the dog was brilliant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr.Arsesrid is probably wondering how on earth he got caught up in this tit storm. He looks to be the only normal one amongst them. He spoke the only sentence of logic earlier as well whe he said to Rach " Josh is only speaking sense "

Altho I suppose he IS shacked up with the RonSeal Gangsta Granny so I guess anything goes 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t disagree that it’s nice to see a stepdad having a good bond with their stepchildren but it would be so lovely to see him interacting with his older boys too. Maybe they don’t share interests but as a parent surely the expectation is that you make an effort to get involved with whatever it is they DO like??

I can categorically say I have zero interest in football or basketball but I have never missed a match my kids have played in because I love watching them and being able to talk about how it went with them afterwards. I can’t stand Star Wars, Harry Potter or Marvel but I’ve seen all the films, done the tours and read the books aloud to my children when they were obsessed. I actively seek out experiences for us to share even when they involve subjects I’d rather scratch my eyes out than engage with ordinarily. That’s being a parent, isn’t it?

24E0B8A4-4F6B-47C6-B75A-A5093E7281D8.jpeg

Also I don’t think singing is something they should get excited about Edie pursuing 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 48
As if burning my eyes with that photo of Joyce and his gnashers I now have ear damage listening to E's caterwauling "singing" 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would find it really fricking weird if I walked into a room where a guest was over and they were filming me 🤨 … and then proceed to film us having a conversation.
One of the first things I’d probably say is… why are you filming me?! Influencer or not… it’s WEIRD.

Reactions: 27
Why does she wish she was on a flight, she can't make her mind up if she has anxiety being away from home or grabs any opportunity to be away from the turds. I haven't slept properly for the last 2 nights due to non stop anxiety attacks during the night and I grabbed a nap earlier and it started again. She doesn't even know what the word anxiety means. Ps would be very grateful if anyone has any tips on how to cope, maybe I just need a pratonamat and a gallon of rescue remedy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.