PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can stand Rachet to be honest she is overbearing and chavvy. That dress I mean come on….. 🤭

Reactions: 16
The stories shes uploaded are actually so awkward. He clearly does not like Rach filming, he's told her twice he doesn't but she continues. Can't wait for him to kick off 🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
I've just read this article too
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...Ispj7l-lS-8QUOoHsYNTHOuo#Echobox=1627817121-1

Hmm…….

“A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. “Learning to spot covert narcissism can be more difficult and takes a certain level of specific awareness,” Davies says. “With the more overt types, it is an almost unapologetic ‘this is me’ presentation. With covert narcissists, their focus on meeting their own needs is masked by more subtle manipulation and control techniques. They can come across as sweet and innocent, even shy and introverted, and can also seem very caring and helpful. They can be the shoulder to cry on, but will use what you share with them against you further down the road, and ultimately, with the aim of manipulating you to feel indebted and grateful. Thus providing them with admiration and gratitude – narcissistic supply.”

Reactions: 1
The look her daughter gives her when she walks in the room 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get it at all. She’s sat her friends house in the lounge, alone, under a blanket, on her phone. But she’s got six kids at home, one of which is a baby that she’s left again with Betsy AND they left Tallulah behind also.
It’s bizarre to me. Just go home 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Imagine building your entire brand and image around being a part time working mummy.

Then barely being a part time mummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They’ve nothing in common I’d say Josh struggles for conversation 🤷‍♀️
He just looked really awkward (or pissed) talking

I know this isn’t an Astrid thread, that she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and her taste isn’t to everyone’s liking.

I like a lot of what she wears and I think she’s very stylish , most of the time. She always wears cotton or linen in the summer , no cheap materials on her.

Rachel looks idiotic, nothing is ever appropriate, she must be sweating like mad in cheap polyester.
I've said a few times how I really love her style but really needs to lay off the filters

I got the impression Astrids daughter doesn’t seem keen on her either
R totally tried to draw her into conversation but the daughter starts talking to the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He just looked really awkward (or pissed) talking

I've said a few times how I really love her style but really needs to lay off the filters

R totally tried to draw her into conversation but the daughter starts talking to the dog!
Imagine not wanting to go home to her own house and see her kids.

Reactions: 14
I love my best friend but I could not imagine waltzing into her living room and lying on the sofa under a blanket snoozing while presumably she cleans up after lunch!

Reactions: 33
Rachel always looks a bit ‘try hard’ with the kooky vintage type look when she meets up with Astrid. She has a lovely figure and I thought the black outfit she wore for her birthday night away suited her. When I used to follow her on Facebook , there were regular posts mentioning alcohol and ‘getting tit faced’. There were posts of her still in bed saying she was hungover after nights out. I’ve read posts on here saying Rachel doesn’t like the taste of alcohol and also that she and Josh wouldn’t get drunk together in front of the kids due to their previous experience with other parents . Does anyone remember when alcohol used to feature in her posts?
I remember this. Posts about getting drunk easily, being sick, not drinking until next time etc.
Think this was back when she was more relatable & genuine. Everyone has their own opinions on alcohol but IME the people I know who absolutely do not ever/ have never drunk alcohol (as opposed to those who on drink socially/rarely) are narcissists & control freaks, a la Rachy.

Reactions: 4
So Joyce is on the beer and she's on the wine. Arsetrid's husband is ex met. Are they going to be driving home or will PA Jo come and collect them? Also, my eyes cannot now unsee this. 🤢🙈
Maybe Betsy could use the car seat she bought and take him in a young drivers car and go pick up her pissed "parents" 🙈

Reactions: 3
The best way to watch her boring stories 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.