Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone else clock on to the fact that when T was explaining what R was crying about, T said that R said "I won't hurt betsy anymore" your not supposed to fucking hurt your children!!!!! (I know she didnt mean physically but we all know she hurts her emotionally)
Yes! I was going to mention that too but couldn't be arsed re listening to see if I heard right. She swiftly changed the subject though!

Reactions: 4

Mollyoscar_

The constant advertising of this ‘women’s centre’ is so bizarre to me. We have a Women’s Aid base in my town. It’s been here for at least 10 years maybe more I wasn’t really aware of it much when I was younger. Despite it being only a small town I have zero idea where they are! I’ve dropped off stuff for them in the past and the women who run it come and meet you at a neutral location I.e. a supermarket to collect the donations so that any Tom dick or Harry doesn’t know their location!
Theres a womens aid in the town i live, i have absolutely no idea where it is! Rachealee should take some hints

Wow, you look amazin Rach!
Off to Asteroid's for lunch & coincidentally wearing an Asteroid style dress with a big fluency, twatty collar!
And feet turned in again Rachy!
You are an absolute cutie pie!
There'll be lots of hard lovin tonight I reckon
💋💋💋.
She looks like a giant bruise in that colour

• Haha

Cosytidy

Rachel always looks a bit ‘try hard’ with the kooky vintage type look when she meets up with Astrid. She has a lovely figure and I thought the black outfit she wore for her birthday night away suited her. When I used to follow her on Facebook , there were regular posts mentioning alcohol and ‘getting shit faced’. There were posts of her still in bed saying she was hungover after nights out. I’ve read posts on here saying Rachel doesn’t like the taste of alcohol and also that she and Josh wouldn’t get drunk together in front of the kids due to their previous experience with other parents . Does anyone remember when alcohol used to feature in her posts?
I remember this. Posts about getting drunk easily, being sick, not drinking until next time etc.
Think this was back when she was more relatable & genuine. Everyone has their own opinions on alcohol but IME the people I know who absolutely do not ever/ have never drunk alcohol (as opposed to those who on drink socially/rarely) are narcissists & control freaks, a la Rachy.

JTbeard

I thought Lula said "im not gonna HUG her anymore" because it was followed with "im never going to visit her". And the subtitles had also changed "Betsy" to "Fancy" in that conversation.

JTbeard

my aunt was born 2nd September and my other aunt 11 months later in August of the following year and both ended up in the same school year. However this was back in the 70s when all children took the 11 plus so my older aunt actually went to a better school than my younger aunt and they werent together. My nan had 9 children and they all seemed to go to random different primaries and high schools based on either their gender or whether they passed the 11 plus or not. Very odd.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Most of the Huns can only afford Primark slippers same as me and nothing wrong with that. Those sheepers are ridiculous
I’ll admit I got some a couple of years ago and they run big so don’t hug your feet, at first the sheepskin is nice but it soon flattens and they don’t really keep your feet warm

onlysunshine

Going back to the renos - someone, possibly Frida, mentioned that it was weird they were doing work when just renting the space. It isn't so weird when you haven't paid for the services and they've been gifted/a quick workaround rather than a proper solution. We know what they did with their house and I bet they cut corners with the centre too

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Yeah I see what you mean. I just reckon that was bullshit and she wasn’t exclusively breastfeeding for a lot of that time haha
I think she would have been too lazy to make up formula bottles and sterilise them. Waiting until he was over a year I believe she wouldn’t have had to sterilise and he could just have had cows milk?

BWa

Chatty Member
He’s nearly 2. He does not need a bottle of milk during the day, just water or i know people like to give juice. Each to their own. My nearly 2 year old still has a bottle for bed time only. It’s his comfort. He doesn’t need milk apart from night time and will only drink water during the day. It’s lazy parenting that she would rather stick a bottle of milk in his mouth than parent.
My niece (who is adored, the entire family on both sides is obsessed with her and loves her to death), used to have milk during the day. Not because anyone was "lazy", but because she likes it, even now at three and a half she'll ask for milk sometimes during the day. Maybe, if he does have the sensory issues everyone thinks he does, it's something he needs? His diet's appalling, but it won't be the milk that's the problem, it's all the junk she feeds him.
my kids (7 & 5) drink milk all the time, it’s either that or water. They love it. I agree it’s not the milk that is the problem.

DozyWebster

VIP Member
Our school year is September-August too. She was 5 in august they were 5 in October... 2 months difference

i don’t understand that, did you start school a year earlier or was you friend held back?
neither - my friend is born Sept 1991, and i’m born Aug 1992. same school year but almost a year older than me.