PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In terms of community interest, they don't have to offer space for community businesses, they qualify as a CIC as it is in the interests of the local community/they're working to benefit local community - the people and by extension, families, accessing the centre. For what it's worth I think it makes sense to have a space for hire as that will help diversify income, providing their behaviour doesn't put professionals off from hiring the space.

I also wonder if they've adequately assessed the risk they're putting themselves in - if someone comes even just for a coffee and some cake and a chat, as others have said... if an abuser finds out, they could turn up at the centre. How would they deal with that!? Do they have a panic button?

Reactions: 16
This is what I thought ive only ever rented to live in not for business but that place is ruined they’re sinking money into refurbishing it and it’s only rented, seems wasteful

Reactions: 11
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...Ispj7l-lS-8QUOoHsYNTHOuo#Echobox=1627817121-1

Hmm…….

“A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. “Learning to spot covert narcissism can be more difficult and takes a certain level of specific awareness,” Davies says. “With the more overt types, it is an almost unapologetic ‘this is me’ presentation. With covert narcissists, their focus on meeting their own needs is masked by more subtle manipulation and control techniques. They can come across as sweet and innocent, even shy and introverted, and can also seem very caring and helpful. They can be the shoulder to cry on, but will use what you share with them against you further down the road, and ultimately, with the aim of manipulating you to feel indebted and grateful. Thus providing them with admiration and gratitude – narcissistic supply.”

Reactions: 12
I would hope they would go on weight rather than age, wilby isn't exactly a small lightweight child is he
Ive googled a few and they go up to 15/16kg. I remember having them in the baby room at the nursery I used to work at and they stopped putting the older babies in them because they were to heavy for them.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure what Torbay is like as an area. Where I live there’s absolutely not a chance you would have a facility that is there to provide for vulnerable women without a panic procedure and full security during closed hours. The potential for property damage is immense. Though I’m sure she will have to have public liability insurance and buildings & contents insurance that have higher premiums because of the nature of the business.

However, I don’t think the feeling that it’s going to be the place for really vulnerable women. I just can’t see what it would provide for addicts etc in a practical sense. She hasn’t set it up for anything like that. There is no medical facilities, no crisis team on hand etc. To me it looks like a place that women/ mums who are having run of the mill relationship woes to pitch up and have a chinwag whilst Rachael/ Emily dish out the dodgy advice they give to Betsy and her mates. Which is in a sense, a lot safer than trying to get in the mix with women who are in dire straits and needing life saving intervention. I actually think now that she was being quite literal when she said ‘opening a place that’s like my kitchen table,’ if you get me.

Reactions: 17
Poor Lula being left out! I would say she was only coming along to babysit wobble but then Betsy offered to have him so Lula was cast aside!

Reactions: 22
Christ that dress is absolutely fucking vile, she looks an complete and utter knob perfect dress I’d say.

Reactions: 22
When I'm entertaining I absolutely hate it when my guests are on their mobiles. So fucking rude. Raq updated her FB. a little while ago while she was at Astrids. Wtf.
Mind you Astrids updating her story too

Christ that dress is absolutely fucking vile, she looks an complete and utter knob perfect dress I’d say.
C’mon she had matching lipstick too!
No doubt she’ll leave in a different outfit after keys in the bowl shenanigans

Reactions: 8
Newbie here, hi! This has been a bit of eye opener I do believe I am an ex hun. I'm local-ish to her, so have always followed with an interest to them visiting the same sort of places I do with my family, but actually they don't visit places as a family, do they?!

Reactions: 39
Love love love astrids husband telling Rachet “no he doesn’t he’s just trying to give you advice” when she said Josh is always slagging her off

Reactions: 54
Love love love astrids husband telling Rachet “no he doesn’t he’s just trying to give you advice” when she said Josh is always slagging her off
When Josh was playing his guess the original artist game, I really wanted Astrids husband to say "no I don't know & I don't fucking care"

Reactions: 25
Keys in the bowl! That's so lush, especially Asteroid and Joycy getting together .
But what about Emily?

I'm an ex hun too!
I think there are many ex huns here .

Reactions: 6
Rachel always looks a bit ‘try hard’ with the kooky vintage type look when she meets up with Astrid. She has a lovely figure and I thought the black outfit she wore for her birthday night away suited her. When I used to follow her on Facebook , there were regular posts mentioning alcohol and ‘getting shit faced’. There were posts of her still in bed saying she was hungover after nights out. I’ve read posts on here saying Rachel doesn’t like the taste of alcohol and also that she and Josh wouldn’t get drunk together in front of the kids due to their previous experience with other parents . Does anyone remember when alcohol used to feature in her posts?

Reactions: 28
There are plenty of photos of her with booze on her IG if you keep scrolling down.

Reactions: 2
When Josh was playing his guess the original artist game, I really wanted Astrids husband to say "no I don't know & I don't fucking care"
They’ve nothing in common I’d say Josh struggles for conversation

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.