PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a darling little boy but why have another when you’re not able to adequately meet the needs of those you’ve got

Reactions: 33
2 years old and running about with a lollipop! I even make my 9 year old sit down when eating them. Such a choking hazard
He is subjected to such a weird combination of things too old and too young for him (baby bottle followed by hard lollipop), all due to their lazy parenting.

Reactions: 33
He is subjected to such a weird combination of things too old and too young for him (baby bottle followed by hard lollipop), all due to their lazy parenting.
Don’t be too harsh on her, I’m sure she will wean him onto McDonald’s coke through a straw soon.

Reactions: 32
Don’t be too harsh on her, I’m sure she will wean him onto McDonald’s coke through a straw soon.
I’m sure we have actually seen him drink this already or was it Coke out of a glass?

Brilliant recap once again! Fucking love you dipsy, like so hard the most ever ILYSM

Reactions: 16
Its like she has never had children before. All this is showing is how very little she was involved in the girls lives when they were that age. I get she was working, but even working mums know how to parent!!! She hasn't got a fucking clue for even the basic of things wilby looked no older than 12months in that video earlier of him drinking the milk out of a baby bottle, he's more than capable of drinking out of a cup as we have seen when he was drinking tea! I don't get why they shovel food in his mouth when he isn't even sat for food or even wanting it? They feed him cake yet will spoon feed him an Ella's kitchen pouch?? Buys him trainers too heavy for his feet, yet dresses him in babygros? Its all so odd.
But she does it "because she can" so who are we to judge

Reactions: 41
She must have a new record of ads this month. But she only advertises things she really loves

Reactions: 12
I've never ever heard of anyone who breastfed for a year, then weaned the child off the boob and gave them a bottle

Reactions: 13
There are often things on here that people pick up on that for me are a bit petty, for example the baby bottle for Wilby really isn’t a massive issue I know loads of people whoshe kids had them at that age but I can’t believe the way they were charging all over the square, massively disrespectful

Reactions: 11
It used to be used for the cricket matches not sure if they are still taking place
Yes it's to protect the cricket wicket that someone has probably spent a lot of time and effort on keeping nice. You aren't supposed to run on it/scuff it up.

Reactions: 15
Cheesey Quavers have a bit of protein don't they???

Reactions: 4
He was weaned on to a bottle a year ago, though, having been exclusively breastfed. He can now drink tea (of all things) from an open cup but they still give him a bottle, and not just at night but during the day. By the age of two, there really is no need for a child to be drinking milk throughout the day; they should be getting their nutrients and calories from food long before 23 months.

Reactions: 35
I am howling at her Rosie Ramsey fuck up. It’s too good. Might go on Gabrielle’s Insta and ask what that thing on her eye is

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.