PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think he is. Hes faustrated because hes nearly 2 and cant communicate his wants or needs. Hes probably bored too because he just gets shoved infront of the tele constantly with a snack.

Hes kind of like the 'rich' version of the kids in the orphanages abroad who get left in cots most of the day. Atleast he has the tele to look at unlike them.
No I stand by my opinion
He is almost two but can slap his siblings in the face without being told no
He is spoilt by them as he is the youngest, everything is hilarious unless of course you are the one being bitten, scratched and slapped and if you don’t nip it in the bud he’s a biting scratching slapping 3 then 4 then 5 year old and by then no ones laughing

Reactions: 27
No I stand by my opinion
He is spoilt by them as he is the youngest, everything is hilarious unless of course you are the one being bitten, scratched and slapped and if you don’t nip it in the bud he’s a biting scratching slapping 3 then 4 then 5 year old and by then no ones laughing
My niece is coming up to 18 months, she's very much in the slapping and biting phase. Emotional regulation and consequences don't kick in that early.

Difference is myself, her nursery workers, my parents and her parents tell her off when she does that, she gets a time out and told off if she does it every time without fail. Set routine. She hasn't quite got the critical thinking to put together "I bite -> Mum gets mad -> I lose my toys -> I shouldn't bite -> I won't bite again" but she's getting there. She recently bit a kid at nursery for taking her toy :rolleyes::oops: so again, time out, told off and made to apologise. Kids aren't perfect and they have to learn - but it can take some time! Repetition is the key which is what they are probably lacking... perhaps saying no but not with any convincing threat when he's off camera and not bothering at all when he's on camera.

Reactions: 23
Oh look, another ad 😡 isn’t July some kind of record already?

View attachment 661335
Spotlight Oral Care have a cheek paying her big money for advertising. I got an email from them today explaining that their prices are rising due to “high costs of production”. Yet they can pay someone with teeth like the Forth Road Bridge to advertise for them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
No I stand by my opinion
I do agree although i personally wouldn't go as far to call him a brat (I hate calling the kids names) I also think he doesn't know any different. He is learning by example, if they laugh at him and reward him (with cake) he isn't going to stop is he. If he screams and crys, he gets muffled with cake instead of them teaching him how to express and control his emotions. He is a product of his environment and so are his siblings and its really sad and very uncomfortable to watch. I don't watch her stories anymore because I feel like a spectator watching someone's breakdown (Rs breakdown) and watching the kids is really uncomfortable now too. They are so dysfunctional.
No wonder she doesn't want to send him nursery...she is going to have a shock when he goes school and she has no choice but to face up to the bad habits she has allowed.

Spotlight Oral Care have a cheek paying her big money for advertising. I got an email from them today explaining that their prices are rising due to “high costs of production”. Yet they can pay someone with teeth like the Forth Road Bridge to advertise for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
Email them back and ask them why are they paying R to advertise if they need the money for production??? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
I do agree although i personally wouldn't go as far to call him a brat (I hate calling the kids names) I also think he doesn't know any different. He is learning by example, if they laugh at him and reward him (with cake) he isn't going to stop is he. If he screams and crys, he gets muffled with cake instead of them teaching him how to express and control his emotions. He is a product of his environment and so are his siblings and its really sad and very uncomfortable to watch. I don't watch her stories anymore because I feel like a spectator watching someone's breakdown (Rs breakdown) and watching the kids is really uncomfortable now too. They are so dysfunctional.
No wonder she doesn't want to send him nursery...she is going to have a shock when he goes school and she has no choice but to face up to the bad habits she has allowed.

Email them back and ask them why are they paying R to advertise if they need the money for production??? 🤣🤣
I just fired off a pissed off email now 😂 told them I’m not lining their pockets with higher prices when she’s getting paid by them but essentially a thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The candle holder thing confused me. Why isnt B replacing it? From being about 14 my children were told its ok if they break/lose something by accident but the right thing to do is replace it. You dont half arse offer to, you replace it or pay for it. That rule applies to their siblings belongings, mine and people outside our home. So if my 17 year old broken something I had just bought he would bring it to me (wouldnt hide it in a bin out of fear and then lie to my face) and would say "ive broken this but ive checked the website and ordered another or will be ringing the shop". No dramas, simple. There have been occasions where I have told them not to bother as I didnt like the item anyway. And others where they have replaced it. Surely thats a sign of respect for someone elses belongings? B has more than enough money (theyre £6 a base according to their insta). And to be honest my children would get in more trouble for lying and hiding something than they would breaking something.

Reactions: 35
Wilby hits his sibling “ah let’s film it and do duck all”

Wilby crying “ah let’s film it”

I can’t get my head around why she thinks that’s entertaining. Wake up rach, it’s bad parenting!! Set some bleeping boundaries for wilbs. It’s easy enough for you to film yourself telling Issac no and embarrassing him. Double standards much?

Reactions: 31
He looked tired to me probs on a sugar crash and yeah nice that his dad is holding him but he doesn’t reach out to racheal at all

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m my best ‘Karen’ voice I hope the woman looking after Wibble has the correct childminding requirements if she’s being paid.
If she’s doing it at their house then obviously she doesn’t need them.
“Normal teeth like mine” .....okaaay
I'm catching up with her Instabollocks and just saw that!
There's nothing normal about those teeth Rachy!
You now have a gob like a bleeping race horse, a displaced lower lip, excessive slurping and dribbling & an Orthodontist who has probably been stuck off the Dental Register, by the GDC!
Normal you say?
duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My niece is coming up to 18 months, she's very much in the slapping and biting phase. Emotional regulation and consequences don't kick in that early.

Difference is myself, her nursery workers, my parents and her parents tell her off when she does that, she gets a time out and told off if she does it every time without fail. Set routine. She hasn't quite got the critical thinking to put together "I bite -> Mum gets mad -> I lose my toys -> I shouldn't bite -> I won't bite again" but she's getting there. She recently bit a kid at nursery for taking her toy :rolleyes::oops: so again, time out, told off and made to apologise. Kids aren't perfect and they have to learn - but it can take some time! Repetition is the key which is what they are probably lacking... perhaps saying no but not with any convincing threat when he's off camera and not bothering at all when he's on camera.
This is Rachel’s lazy parenting, it’s why all her girls “lose their mind” when they’re told no - because they aren’t disciplined consistently or effectively. She gives them what they want to keep them quiet and doesn’t tell them off because she cba to deal with the fall out.

Reactions: 23
I think they think the smacking and biting and screeching is cute… they’ll laugh (and no doubt film it) when he starts swearing too

Reactions: 7
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but Racheleeeeee was born in the very small area where shameless was actually filmed

if the shoe fits…….
My next door neighbour was a writer on Shameless, maybe I’ll point him in R’s direction as inspiration for his next project !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her rant led me to be a lurker I wasn’t a hun but thought funny relatable - initially I was just thinking somethings weren’t right but the more I lurked and caught up the more I realised you between you as a collective were piecing things together and writing it for others to see
Like the wilby not seeing grandma for months I’d have forgot about that even with the memory she posted would have skipped past and thought nothing more it’s coming here that highlights the inconsistencies
The more people leave those Amazon reviews the more will come and do same thing! Along
With those who reach out for dv help and don’t get a response might google then end up here see others in same place as them and then boom full time tattler! I don’t think there will be a book 3 after this

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her rant led me to be a lurker I wasn’t a hun but thought funny relatable - initially I was just thinking somethings weren’t right but the more I lurked and caught up the more I realised you between you as a collective were piecing things together and writing it for others to see
Like the wilby not seeing grandma for months I’d have forgot about that even with the memory she posted would have skipped past and thought nothing more it’s coming here that highlights the inconsistencies
The more people leave those Amazon reviews the more will come and do same thing! Along
With those who reach out for dv help and don’t get a response might google then end up here see others in same place as them and then boom full time tattler! I don’t think there will be a book 3 after this
This is kinda similar to how I got here I came when she did the tattle rant I wasn’t a full on hun but enjoyed most of her content bought the first book and went to the tour. Read here after the rant and thought wow some of its a bit harsh but not to the extreme she was making out. Then I started noticing more and more things on her socials that just didn’t sit right with me but I hadn’t been back on until I was discussing rachey with some friends and how much she had changed and they pointed me back to here after they had lurked on some of the threads and said go have a read. It all made perfect sense and I haven’t left since 😂 I love all you tattle bastards 💜

Whenever I buy something on Amazon I always read the reviews if I was reading the newest books ones, firstly I’d see all the 1* because they come up first then all the 5* gushing ones talking about trolls I would 100% be googling her name and ending up here😂

So keep going with the troll related reviews huns you are doing queen lateefa no favours 👏🏼

Reactions: 27
I'd just like to say to any newbies/lurkers or ANYBODY THAT STILL DONATES VIA PAYPAL....please please read the Wiki, I know a lot of people don't agree with what's said on here, discussing her cashcows sorry I meant mini turds, her attire, teeth etc but we're still all here until she can PROVIDE RECEIPTS FOR EVERY PAYPAL AND GOFUNDME DONATION .....ask her if you dare

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Absolutely agree with everything you’ve said
People don’t need to shout and scream at him or any little children just a firm “no”
I just think they are awful parents filming everything, no boundaries, baiting taunting and laughing just for content 🤨

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.