PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an ad but that's what it looks like to me?
So many insta folk doing this now and it really grinds my gears. If you haven't bought something but shout out a company to get others to buy something, just for the sake of it, it's an ad. Doesn't matter that you're not getting paid for it, free advertising is still advertising, and just because it's her mate doesn't mean it's not an ad.

God, she fucks me off.

Reactions: 17
I take back the brat comment 🙌

I’m just very pissed off tonight ☹
Watching her videos, adverts and her shameful lifestyle is enough to piss anyone off!
And the word brat, describes Rancid perfectly 🤬🤬🤬.

Reactions: 10
I take back the brat comment 🙌

I’m just very pissed off tonight ☹
There’s a few other people in that house that are brats but wibbleforce isn’t one of them yet!

He gets majorly frustrated due to his developmental delays and they don’t help him. Plus he is almost always full of high sugar food and drinks and that won’t help either.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Her rant led me to be a lurker I wasn’t a hun but thought funny relatable - initially I was just thinking somethings weren’t right but the more I lurked and caught up the more I realised you between you as a collective were piecing things together and writing it for others to see
Like the wilby not seeing grandma for months I’d have forgot about that even with the memory she posted would have skipped past and thought nothing more it’s coming here that highlights the inconsistencies
The more people leave those Amazon reviews the more will come and do same thing! Along
With those who reach out for dv help and don’t get a response might google then end up here see others in same place as them and then boom full time tattler! I don’t think there will be a book 3 after this
I was similar except it wasn’t the tattle rant that lead me here, it was things not quite adding up and remembering her tattle rant so came to have a look. What ultimately did it was when she said that she was so glad that T couldn’t remember the abuse and violence in the past like B did, yet I remember T going to therapy for what she apparently witnessed. That was my light bulb moment and I’ve been here lurking (but only recently posting) ever since!

Reactions: 27
Watching her videos, adverts and her shameful lifestyle is enough to piss anyone off!
And the word brat, describes Rancid perfectly 🤬🤬🤬.
Yes now I agree that R is definitely the brat in that house. Amongst other things of course

Reactions: 5
Not an ad but that's what it looks like to me?
bit suss that she’s put not an ad after i called her out on the last thread for doing an undeclared ad with the lincoln-shaws for this company. hello R, please show us you getting into the hobbit hole as i could do with a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘special people’ 😂…. #bekind

View attachment 660892
Is this person deluded? Has she read all the reviews? The one particular 2 star review had me worrying for/about the poster.

Just because someone says something negative doesn't meant they are 'trolls' - some could be genuine worthy reviews.

I'd hate to be a Hun.

I used to just lurk on here but her portrayal of mental health in this latest book gets to me big style I've stepped out of the shadows!

Reactions: 18
Spotlight Oral Care have a cheek paying her big money for advertising. I got an email from them today explaining that their prices are rising due to “high costs of production”. Yet they can pay someone with teeth like the Forth Road Bridge to advertise for them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I got that email too and thought of the PayPal thief immediately

Reactions: 7
I got that email too and thought of the PayPal thief immediately
I was raging when I seen her advertising for them. We all use their toothbrushes and I had just ordered my daughter the pride one but it will be returned now. I’d rather poke my own eyes out with crappy sticks than line her pockets. Her teeth are like a set of clit catchers, so it’s lucky she’s a straight woman 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I was raging when I seen her advertising for them. We all use their toothbrushes and I had just ordered my daughter the pride one but it will be returned now. I’d rather poke my own eyes out with crappy sticks than line her pockets. Her teeth are like a set of clit catchers so lucky she’s a woman 😂
What is a clit catcher?
I can't wait for this one!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m catching up here, so don’t know if anyone else has tried this, but re Rachaelelele’s literary agent, Google showed nothing so I googled a few other blogger turned authors for their agents (eg Sarah Turner Unmumsy Mum, Katie Kirby Hurrah for Gin, Gill Sims Peter and Jane) and when you put in their name + ‘agent’ their agency is the top hit. When you put in Rachaele Hambleton Agent you get some video place that filmed the free conservatory that she so deserved. Just saying’…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
‘special people’ 😂…. #bekind

View attachment 660892
The life skills I'm teaching our future generations is CRITICAL THINKING

All those people hanging around the front doorstep of her house??? I thought I’d stumbled into one of those channel 5 documentaries! And I really don’t get why she wants all those random women looking after Wilby? None of them have any particular child care skills do they? And don’t get me started on stabby Jo! Either look after a Wilby yourself as his mother or put him in nursery because that’s where he clearly needs to be.
She needs so many of them because if they're doing informal childcare for more than 16 hours a week I think it is, they need to be registered. They all need their shifts 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How dare her husband safeguard her daughter. They’re clearly a family that don’t value road safety seeing as they rarely bother with seatbelts but Edie is far too young not to have a booster seat.

ADF4731F-96E4-4794-9655-1FAB28BA0218.jpeg

Reactions: 26
How dare her husband safeguard her daughter. They’re clearly a family that don’t value road safety seeing as they rarely bother with seatbelts but Edie is far too young not to have a booster seat.

View attachment 661989
I don't understand the last part of that sentence, excuse one of her mates have one? Is Rach pissed already🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like she called a “meeting” with all her staff waiting for yesterday 😂
Pratt
I can just imagine her waving like the queen at them as she drove up to the house. They’re not her friends they’re her paid servants who have to pretend to be her BFFs so they can remain on the payroll.

View attachment 661989
Killjoy Keith

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.