PTWM #87 Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer, But we’ve never read anything worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but Racheleeeeee was born in the very small area where shameless was actually filmed

if the shoe fits…….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So Lucy is also a paid employee of Rs "squad" 🤦‍♀️🤣
Also, my son recieved a few books for his birthday, David walliams etc out of curiosity I looked at David baddiel's reviews for one of the books my son received, there were a fair few 1* ones... not once did any 5* reviewers mention trolls or people needing mental health help for giving a 1*.
Its pathetic and like I said, it just highlights the negatives attached to R.
They have either been advised to say that in their reviews by R or they are people within her "circle"
There is no way, if you were really into a book and wanted to rate it a 5, you would even bother looking at the negative reviews 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘special people’ 😂…. #bekind

View attachment 660892
I'd put considerable money on her having written that. Writing style etc.

Edited to say this is how MoD got called out on here, several of us flagged the style of writing on here and Mumsnet (I've been around longer than my history under this name would suggest).

I think getting angry over the reviews just feeds them. She has fans and that's not something we can deny so of course there will be positive reviews. It's just the absurd glorification of her as a saviour in the book review section of Amazon, it's cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Why donate wilbys old clothes to someone who can clearly afford to buy new? Donate them to 'warriors' or refuges, charity, baby bank etc.
Because then Queen Lateetha saviour to all can't screen shot and virtue signal every.single.time that lady posts story with him wearing them. Can you imagine the pile that gets sent to landfill every week that was gifted but personalised with 'Wilby' on and cant be reused 🤯 that's why I hate personalise clothes. Never bought them for mine. Yet another eco fail for her.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 660892
Note to self, when doing a book review make sure I include a gushing testimony to the author and criticisms of any reviews I don't like. Reviewing the actual book? Limit to a couple of sentences. Got it! Best get researching what charities Sophie Kinsella supports, I don't want to come across as an idiot...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m my best ‘Karen’ voice I hope the woman looking after Wibble has the correct childminding requirements if she’s being paid.
If she’s doing it at their house then obviously she doesn’t need them.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 660892
“Special people” so yet another one of Rs huns who thinks it’s ok to be derogatory about people with special needs. Doesn’t surprise me after her and her bffs previous behaviour- they have form. Even though she’s got 18 years ago experience with asd
Her followers really are a bunch of uneducated chavs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“Special people” so yet another one of Rs huns who thinks it’s ok to be derogatory about people with special needs. Doesn’t surprise me after her and her bffs previous behaviour- they have form.
Her followers really are a bunch of uneducated chavs.
And not one of them would know bleeping BE KIND if it slapped them round the face!

Reactions: 13
And not one of them would know bleeping BE KIND if it slapped them round the face!
Totally agree.
As other posters have said, these BE KIND bullshitters are generally the biggest bunch of witches going.
They all peaked in year 11 and while they’ve got the attitude none of them have matured beyond that, but we’re just jealous trolls.
No wonder they love R so much. Like attracts like.

Reactions: 20
The book reviews speak volumes.
Whilst her huns think writing a gushing review of how awe inspiring the read is, how great she is, how tirelessly she endeavours to support DA for sweet F A in return they then fall foul and mention TROLLS.....HOME GOAL.

Imagine, just for a millisecond I'm a fan (I'M NOT) and I follow amazing Rach, considering buying the book but want to check out the reviews first. I do this ALOT regardless of my purchase.
I read about trolls and I'm thinking WHAT, WHY, WHERE!
Off to Google I go and type in 3 LITTLE WORDS :
Rachaele
Hambleton
Trolls
and I'm led to the top suggested hit.... TATTLE.
Some huns are totaly blind and won't engage but if they trickle in, slowly but surely her words won't mean tit!
I barely believe anything from her!
Her books are simply spiteful. Her truth in fictional clothing.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I would have anxiety having that many people round at my house all time, especially when I was not there!

Reactions: 23
That child is a spoilt brat

there said it
I dont think he is. Hes faustrated because hes nearly 2 and cant communicate his wants or needs. Hes probably bored too because he just gets shoved infront of the tele constantly with a snack.

Hes kind of like the 'rich' version of the kids in the orphanages abroad who get left in cots most of the day. Atleast he has the tele to look at unlike them.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Give it up with the upset Wilbur… it’s getting boring now. Not everything has to be validated by sobbing.

Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to help someone out with wilbys hand me downs then announce it to the world, imagine going to her woman's centre getting help then have her plaster it everywhere, she's a dick

I was thinking the same gave me flash backs to that show that made white Dee famous
This is actually the kind of thing I thought it was. I kept trying to swipe right on the photo, thinking it was going to be a comparison with Rs house. Not that I was actually looking at her house.

Reactions: 1
I would have anxiety having that many people round at my house all time, especially when I was not there!
And me!! I rarely have friends over anyway as our house isn’t that big, the kids have their friends over and that’s about it! I guess it’s different when they are on the pay roll and have a huge house to kick about in 🙄

Reactions: 9
I find it so alarming that someone would criticise someone as a Mother because they are on a gossip website. Meanwhile heralding Rachael as an example of a good mother!

How bad are they if they think she is good. Blows my mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I went past the house of horrors the other day. It looks a lot worse since they painted it grey. Really drab and dingy, not the modern look I expect they were aiming for.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.