PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sam isn’t a public figure and her Instagram is private, and you want to report posts outing sams private information 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.

You have said on many occasions you know someone who knows Sam, and have informed us here that Sam isn’t a poor victim and how she made the boys life hell long before PTWM came along. You’ve also told us the boys made the decision not to see Sam along with lots of professionals. So what your saying is you can tell us lots of personal information of Sam, Seb and Isaac and that’s ok

The hypocrisy of your posts are astounding at times
Fair point. I have revealed stuff in the past. And I’ll say again as I said then the reason I did so was because I felt the boys and their feelings/decisions were being disrespected and discounted. I also said a long time back I’d say no more on it and I haven’t since.

My point today being those posts could genuinely cause a vulnerable woman more harm than good.

I’m more than willing to hold my hands up and say I made a mistake in what I chose to post previously and accept that I could be viewed as a hypocrite. Does that mean I now say nothing when I see others making a similar mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like they won’t be happy until Sam is permanently of their lives. I just pray she is strong enough to get through everything that evil pair throw at her. Honestly why doesn’t Joyce give some thought to what this is all doing to his boys.
J doesn’t give a flying duck. Or maybe he does but he’s so deep into the nefarious web of lies / theft she’s got him by his short shorts & potentially his job will be threatened. Raq will stop at nothing. I bet those ‘tiny turds’ are plotting their escape. S & I mum has lots of supporting messages from Tattlers but she needs more. At some point she will see her boys again & I hope to god they can build bridges. J if you have another baby you are a complete and utter dick. Look after & show love to the children you have ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is my fervent wish that everyone involved in this sorry saga would appreciate that I like to follow the drama live and this is kicking off too early for a Friday.

Hello people 👋 it will take me a minimum of 4 hours yet to feed, bath, and play some games with my children before they feck off to bed and I can enjoy Tattling with a glass of wine.

Honestly- the bleeping audacity. SCHEDULE STUFF BETTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
It is my fervent wish that everyone involved in this sorry saga would appreciate that I like to follow the drama live and this is kicking off too early for a Friday.

Hello people 👋 it will take me a minimum of 4 hours yet to feed, bath, and play some games with my children before they feck off to bed and I can enjoy Tattling with a glass of wine.

Boils my piss when it kicks off & ive been away for a while 🤣 Give the kids some crisps, put them in front of the TV & get back to Tattle obviously with 🍷 or fizzy cats piss 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boils my piss when it kicks off & ive been away for a while 🤣 Give the kids some crisps, put them in front of the TV & get back to Tattle obviously with 🍷 or fizzy cats piss 👏
And then when you do get settled down to catch up half the posts have been removed and make sod all sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she films constantly so that school run this morning was a pre-record like her mum and J with the flowers at the weekend. 4 days later and her window boxes looked like the Chelsea Flower show.
L posted a pic of the dogs on her bed at approx 11oclock this morning 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It usually kicks off late on a Friday evening and I always miss out as I go to bed early as I'm up at 5am next day, then I have to guess what was said as posts have been deleted 🙄😭

Reactions: 3
Another title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Last thread recap:
- Rachaelelele is still a bleep.
- It turns out that the big family barbecue (with enough seats to rival Wembley) was all a massive set up for an advert 🙄
- still no official word from Raq regarding Covid, however Edie's dad dropped off a load of art and craft supplies to keep the kids busy on a "rainy day" (possibly code for isolating?). No sign of Seb and Wilby though... 👀 Raq said that Edie had asked her dad to bring her things, however her dad's social media says that he did it as a surprise for E while she's isolating.
- Ratchet Rach sounds rough as arseholes, and Josh is MIA. Is he too ill to get down the hobbit loft stepladder?
- Raq has antibiotics, which she says are for a "secondary chest infection" but are commonly used in Covid patients. Still not admitting it though...!
- A poodle came in the house (no explanation of who it belongs to or how it got in), poor Ethel was going nuts and instead of putting her phone down to put Ethel away and get the other dog out of the house, Rancid filmed while shoving Ethel with her #gifted Sheepers. Top quality content.
- Rancid is now nagging Josh for another baby, despite the fact that she isn't interested in parenting the 4 she gave birth to and the 2 she stole from another woman.
- Advert for Popsa photos, despite very low engagement on the grid post, Raq claimed that her huns had crashed the website. More likely it was due to people who couldn't believe the price (£42 for 3 tiles) and wanted to check for themselves, but you believe what you want 🤷
- Rach has yet another gifted vacuum, to add to the multiple ones she already has. She filmed part of the advert with Edie and a friend in the background. Safeguarding? Never heard of her!
- Raq uploaded a bizarre video of the kids arguing in the car on the school run. However, Tattlers strongly suspect that the family should still be isolating, and can't decide whether it's a pre-record, she's actually sent the kids back when they should still be at home, or has made them all get dressed for an elaborate farce to carry on pretending everything is fine and nobody has Covid (a post from T watching TV in bed with Winston suggests at least she is not at school).
- ad total for June was a new record with 28.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
Brilliant!

Reactions: 1
I think she films constantly so that school run this morning was a pre-record like her mum and J with the flowers at the weekend. 4 days later and her window boxes looked like the Chelsea Flower show.
L posted a pic of the dogs on her bed at approx 11oclock this morning 🤔
L was also in full school uniform in the video so unless she took ill in school then I'd definitely say prerecorded, absolute bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 9
On those tesco receipts is there much fruit out of interest? Not counting grapes in the wine for them of course 😂 In addition to their non local fish box deliveries where is the fruit bowl? Is it reserved for keys? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On those tesco receipts is there much fruit out of interest? Not counting grapes in the wine for them of course 😂 In addition to their non local fish box deliveries where is the fruit bowl? Is it reserved for keys? 😉
Funny how Wobble never helps himself to fruit, isn’t it. When mine were under 2 they had barely experienced chocolate and crisps, they were far more likely to steal an apple (and leave it lying around half-eaten) than a biscuit barrel and half a dozen poppadoms 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
They've reported seb and Isaacs mum to the NMC, the nursing council, according to her insta. She's tagged #parttimeworkingmummy
Did they report her recently? Or while they were dragging her through court?
Has anyone reported R & J for being unfit parents and lying, scamming thieves?
Pair of bleeping bastards!
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9

You mean to say us Tattlers should schedule our discussions round your requirements to be a good parent. Just get out a packet of poppadums and a massive barrel of biscuits sit them down with an aggressive dog they don’t like and join us 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Funny how Wobble never helps himself to fruit, isn’t it. When mine were under 2 they had barely experienced chocolate and crisps, they were far more likely to steal an apple (and leave it lying around half-eaten) than a biscuit barrel and half a dozen poppadoms 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah and those mini raisin box things. Tbh it doesn't take much effort to cut up a watermelon or apple

Reactions: 10

😂😂😂😂 this!!!!!! I agree - I always come on after a dramatic episode and don’t know what’s going on. If we could wait until we are all online that would be great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Shall we redo my poll ? 😂😂😂
Yes, because I missed the last one, I was sleeping 🙄.

I feel like they won’t be happy until Sam is permanently of their lives. I just pray she is strong enough to get through everything that evil pair throw at her. Honestly why doesn’t Joyce give some thought to what this is all doing to his boys.
What they are doing to that woman and her children is evil!
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Yes, because I missed the last one, I was sleeping 🙄.
I think we know now roughly the school trip was staged in some way and my incessant poll taking was fun for a little while..we move

Reactions: 5
I think we know now roughly the school trip was staged in some way and my incessant poll taking was fun for a little while..we move
I would have gone for C & D.
Staged and she is a bleeping lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.