PTWM #85 Poor Rach and Josh in Covid isolation after touring the UK on a poverty vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Facebook is public
She isn’t a public figure though is she? Do you honestly believe announcing this here will harm anyone but Sam? And a number of people said they’d seen it on Instagram which is private and should be kept that way. It isn’t helping.

ETA: Apparently there’s nothing on FB. I’d report the above posts outing Sam’s private information but don’t have the ability. Any mods reading, might be an idea to delete them, for the sake of a vulnerable woman who doesn’t have a public account and shouldn’t be used as a weapon to beat Rachael with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If Rachaele is reading here and using things she sees here to use against Sam surely she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in reporting her. Everyone is anonymous so there no way of proving who is saying what. I could be S, you could be S, we all could be S

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for sam, sam if you read here my heart goes out to you 🖤

Reactions: 8
If there was one piece of advice I could give Sam it would to be to stay well off Tattle, just because everything she reads here will just make her hate R&J more (rightly so) but it’s not good for your MH. Remember people like them don’t live a happy life, as much as they portray they do to others. Neither her nor J are happy, just remember that and leave them to it because that is their karma, they will never ever be happy (and they both look like tit)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If Rachaele is reading here and using things she sees here to use against Sam surely she wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in reporting her. Everyone is anonymous so there no way of proving who is saying what. I could be S, you could be S, we all could be S
It doesn’t matter who’s posting it here. It was said on a private account, it was not for public consumption. By someone taking that information and posting it here as gossip, it will not help Sam.

Reactions: 6
According to my child Isaac wasn't in school today. No sign of the car at pick up either and its pretty hard to miss!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I nearly pooed my pants- I’m selling some stuff on Facebook and just had a message from ‘Joyce’ I immediately thought it was our Joyce 😂 wanting to buy my size6 stiletto shoes. But sadly it’s not THE Joyce 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d just got my camera ready to take a selfie and getting ready to ask if he can pay via PayPal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It doesn’t matter who’s posting it here. It was said on a private account, it was not for public consumption. By someone taking that information and posting it here as gossip, it will not help Sam.
I don’t mean what was said today.

I mean the supposed slander if it was taken from what is posted on here to be used against S then surely they can’t prove it is actually S saying it without a court order to track IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)

eta spelling mistakes

Rach is obviously bored in isolation

but I don’t think S helps herself, things are clearly posted for the benefit of tattle and then deleted once it’s been carried over to here.
S stay away from here it’s really not good for you and Rachaele Hambleton get a life

Reactions: 6
She isn’t a public figure though is she? Do you honestly believe announcing this here will harm anyone but Sam? And a number of people said they’d seen it on Instagram which is private and should be kept that way. It isn’t helping.

ETA: Apparently there’s nothing on FB. I’d report the above posts outing Sam’s private information but don’t have the ability. Any mods reading, might be an idea to delete them, for the sake of a vulnerable woman who doesn’t have a public account and shouldn’t be used as a weapon to beat Rachael with.
So Sam isn’t a public figure and her Instagram is private, and you want to report posts outing sams private information 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.

You have said on many occasions you know someone who knows Sam, and have informed us here that Sam isn’t a poor victim and how she made the boys life hell long before PTWM came along. You’ve also told us the boys made the decision not to see Sam along with lots of professionals. So what your saying is you can tell us lots of personal information of Sam, Seb and Isaac and that’s ok

The hypocrisy of your posts are astounding at times

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I feel like they won’t be happy until Sam is permanently of their lives. I just pray she is strong enough to get through everything that evil pair throw at her. Honestly why doesn’t Joyce give some thought to what this is all doing to his boys.

Reactions: 13
You’re trying to moderate, just scroll on by

Reactions: 18
Think being reported to the NMC probably goes way beyond tattle, and I obviously haven’t seen the posts (how anyone has found her on Facebook, I have no clue) but it could have been anyone, there are enough weirdos related to this thread and her huns it doesn’t surprise me. I hope they haven’t done anything maliciously , as the nmc can be brutal at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So Sam isn’t a public figure and her Instagram is private, and you want to report posts outing sams private information 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.

You have said on many occasions you know someone who knows Sam, and have informed us here that Sam isn’t a poor victim and how she made the boys life hell long before PTWM came along. You’ve also told us the boys made the decision not to see Sam along with lots of professionals. So what your saying is you can tell us lots of personal information of Sam, Seb and Isaac and that’s ok

The hypocrisy of your posts are astounding at times
Ironic 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.