PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘They’ put a photo on here late at night once. It’s not someone we have ever seen.

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling through the TV guide, there’s something on BBC later called “Bad influencer: the great instacon” about an Australian influencer called Belle Gibson who lied and scammed her followers - ironically also including a penguin book deal which penguin Australia got fined $30k for not fact checking properly. I’ve just googled her and it’s horrific, she lied about having cancer by the looks of it! Anyway, it’s already on iplayer and I thought it might be something people here may be interested in.

Reactions: 23
On it thank you x

Reactions: 1
1 more boy
My middle is a boy - nothing like the typical, stereotype. Chilled, happy with life, takes everything in his stride
Youngest is a boy (a month younger than Wilbs) - he so is a typical, stereotypical boy and has me running on my feet all day everyday - I hope she gets this one (even though mine is the loveliest boy)

Reactions: 1
Wow, I've just listened to Rachy's story about her "horses mane".
Her sister in law Hannah trimmed Rache's pubes! Why would anyone, any normal person show their sister in law their pubes?
And then allow their sister in law in brush and trim her pubes with a Denman hairbrush and a kitchen scissors?
Why?
Surely this isn't normal?
Fuck me, she's a lunatic.
Is that how the lesbian relationship started?
With pube trimming foreplay?

Also throughout that video, Rach was groping her boobs .

Hopefully Rach will be investigated and punished accordingly.

Reactions: 9
‘They’ put a photo on here late at night once. It’s not someone we have ever seen.
Ah well. As always, I’m a problem solver and as everyone said, it’s all anonymous anyway.

Anyway, Ms Hambleton has three positive reviews on Good Reads so far. She may just survive, who knows

Attachments

Ah well. As always, I’m a problem solver and as everyone said, it’s all anonymous anyway.

Anyway, Ms Hambleton has three positive reviews on Good Reads so far. She may just survive, who knows
Christ. Makes you wonder what ‘books’ they usually read.

Reactions: 23

Probably written by Penguin staff

Reactions: 15

Look like they are written by wibble and jord

Reactions: 5
Yet another ad.

Bargain!

Fuck me, she is desperate to plug that heap of shit book! Double ad here, to end the month on a grabby high.

Reactions: 8
I remember that coming out about her, fucking shocking. I cannot get over why lie about that. I will definitely give that a watch. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a shit day and it’s so disheartening to see that the more crap she gets away with, the more she prospers. Spreading covid round the country? Don’t worry, chick, have a few more thousand in ads

Reactions: 7
Why couldn't she get pics of E's full family, maybe a nice one with her Dad? Mrs Narcissistic scammer got herself in on the action but no-one else.

Reactions: 9
God, she’s so bloody needy. Whenever she actually does something it’s always “I did good though didn’t I, are you proud of me” The way she’s needs validation from a 7 year old it’s not surprising E can be a brat because R wants to be her favourite parent and so let’s her get away with anything. Wonder whether she’ll post E for the rest of the week cos isn’t she usually at her dads?

Reactions: 16
Have none of her huns questioned why her, Josh and the kids are home during the day??
Are they actually that stupid???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.