PTWM #83 Agatha Christie.. Adventures on the poverty express

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got the

Could you find the original post again, it’s link and put screenshots here with responses/comments of people saying they know the woman?
This bridge story has been talked about loads here and I think it needs clarifying once and for all with proof 😊
If you Google 'ptwm spotted paignton' or 'ptwm spotted torbay' the link to the Facebook post comes up, can't definitely remember if it's ppaignton or torbay but. I found it easy with Google .
it was approx 2017, maybe later. Its her full name, not the initials. It's a balllache trying to find it directly on fb because it's so long ago !

If you Google 'ptwm spotted paignton' or 'ptwm spotted torbay' the link to the Facebook post comes up, can't definitely remember if it's ppaignton or torbay but. I found it easy with Google .
it was approx 2017, maybe later. Its her full name, not the initials. It's a balllache trying to find it directly on fb because it's so long ago !
Found it earlier, post #149 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And as for the long days and late finishes I beg to differ! She was say having cocktails and having a lovely time on a night. She wouldn’t know a long day if it hit her in the ugly face.
I think you’re mistaken love, she doesn’t drink…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You would think someone in her circle would say stop talking tit, I know when I slightly exaggerate a story my friends/family tell me to get a grip, her crew seem to encourage it.

Reactions: 12
You would think someone in her circle would say stop talking tit, I know when I slightly exaggerate a story my friends/family tell me to get a grip, her crew seem to encourage it.
Because they are paid employees!

This is what I was thinking! Stabby Jo must live pretty close to R did she honestly not pop home for anything in that whole week? Do we think R tells people she’s going to upload a story talking tit about them or does she just block them so they can’t see the story 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm going to start watching You've Been Framed in the hope someone caught the pigeon attack on camera. Hell, if they have I'll send them the £250 myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is what I was thinking! Stabby Jo must live pretty close to R did she honestly not pop home for anything in that whole week? Do we think R tells people she’s going to upload a story talking tit about them or does she just block them so they can’t see the story 🤔
It’s probably written into their contracts that they’re not allowed to contradict her. I imagine she says that she has to talk crap to increase engagement so she can keep getting the ads that pay their wages 🙄

Please forgive me. I watched the stories. Absolute bullshit.
No way did a seagull knock her out & give her concussion. Not a mark on her head.
No way did a wood pigeon make a nest in Stabbys kitchen. We would have seen the hilarious WhatsApp phone conversation for that.
No way did she shut her retainer in the window. Top & bottom ones?? What the actual flip? She obviously hasn’t been wearing it and has concocted a story, like usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A family member of mine has an open account with alot of followers and she also gets paid to do ads and gets gifted stuff, she doesn't get trolled, or has a thread on here..... not everyone who has a public account or does instagram as a job gets nasty messages etc. Its not the "job" that bothers me... its just her and the way she has gained this platform and continues to lie. She has actually hurt people.
People don't like you rach because of the person who you are on and offline, its as simple as that 🤷‍♀️ locals disliked you before you had a platform so that says alot doesn't it
Well said!

Reactions: 1
It’s probably written into their contracts that they’re not allowed to contradict her. I imagine she says that she has to talk crap to increase engagement so she can keep getting the ads that pay their wages 🙄
Maybe everyone has to sign a NDA!

Reactions: 8
I hate all these random quotes she re-quotes, she is so disingenuous it’s unbelievable. How she can lord it up whilst bringing a woman down I will never understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A) why has your child gone to sleep in a hoodie?
B) why are you filming your sleeping child??

DA00ABBD-2054-410F-ACCC-F542C6923F35.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Seagulls are bastards and they’re huge I’ll give her that, one stood on my daughters shoulder n nicked her doughnuts too! But u could tell she was lying about it knocking her and knocked her glasses off she only said that when she felt her glasses on her face when she was telling the story.. sorry sounds tedious but everything she spouts is bs and so OTT.

More 7pm ads incoming, 😴.

Reactions: 15
If nothing else, surely she will overheat in June with a duvet and hoodie?
I dunno it’s bloody nippy round here tonight! I’ve got duvet and a blanket wrapped round me, plus my human hot water bottle and my feet are still cold. It feels like it’s October, I keep wondering if I’ve fallen asleep and missed summer!

However, no there’s no way anyone wears hoodies to bed here.

Reactions: 5
She has lived by the sea most of her life and a seagull has only now swooped down and nicked a doughnut? Happened to me on Eastbourne pair once I screamed and some French kids laughed their heads off. I have a bird phobia. Wish she’d stop talking about them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.