PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love that too, but lets not take away the courage of the southern members, Sorry but do think us northerners especially us who have grown up on all the under privileged areas she is pointing out are going to be a little bit pissed off, I am a welshie too, and grew up on a rough estate, if any of you welsh members know Bangor, then you will know of maes-g? My parents bought our house, then sold it at a profit a few years later and bought a pub.
She is a idiot, she is bringing unfair shame to all the estates she is laughing and giggling at.
I'm originally from Holyhead so very aware of maes-g's reputation 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Council estates can be awesome places to grow up. Nobody living on them wants tweedle twit and tweedle dumb rocking up in their designer gear to feel sorry for them, they’re probably all way way happier and secure than them.
Pretty much the whole of the area Racheleeeeee was born into is a council estate. She posted today that she was near her family with a Stalybridge/mottram sign. About 50 feet from that sign is the area a lot of people from her birthplace were moved to for a better life (and it’s neither Stalybridge nor mottram, despite her embellishments) it’s still known as a rough council estate

Reactions: 14
Apparently Liverpool according to Josh, he wants to go back! Quick shut the tunnels and the runcorn bridge 🤣
This has made me laugh, no disrespect to wives of southern men, but northern men do not mess about, Paul the policeman aka J would never fit in, infact he would be demolished, he cant even hide behind his coat of arms that is a ex on the front copper to being a admin, oh hang on,123 I am going to be arrested as he has my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) haha

Reactions: 12
Why Leeds? We’ve done nothing wrong 😑
angie, feel privileged, you are have the saviour coming to see you, lets see how far she can spread the one glass of wine and the one loaf of bread, whanted that to be ironic, but need to take it back as Joshua will never ever share his 20 quid bottle of wine haha

Reactions: 3
I would love that too, but lets not take away the courage of the southern members, Sorry but do think us northerners especially us who have grown up on all the under privileged areas she is pointing out are going to be a little bit pissed off, I am a welshie too, and grew up on a rough estate, if any of you welsh members know Bangor, then you will know of maes-g? My parents bought our house, then sold it at a profit a few years later and bought a pub.
She is a idiot, she is bringing unfair shame to all the estates she is laughing and giggling at.
My ex husband was from Maes G 😔.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“ I want to live here!” duck off you patronising witch 🤬
They bleeping don't want you to live there.
STOP TREATING PEOPLE LIKE bleeping PAUPERS, you idiotic imbecile.
She needs to use her words and phrases wisely, because the way she is going on at the minute, she is offending roughly 60% of the population right now.
She first pissed me off when she called people without a microwave "humans" 😡

Reactions: 22
I'm blocked so missing everything, they have been particularly busy with the block button, wonder if they have someone on the payroll souly just to block people 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm blocked so missing everything, they have been particularly busy with the block button, wonder if they have someone on the payroll souly just to block people 🤔
Look and block thats what I do, so I just unblock when I want to look again that way she can’t block you

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hence the ex, they are rough as tit haha, hope you ok though
I'm okay thank you.
My ex was and still is a bleeping psychopath.
Which is actually nothing to do with growing up on Maes G.
His evil mind was there from birth.
He is ashamed of coming from Maes G.
He left Bangor and went to university to make something of himself.
Apparently.
He's now a dentist & has got rid of his Bangor accent.
He's now on his 3rd wife, I was number 2.
Each wife has & is being abused.
The reason why I originally followed PTWM was because he abused me in every way possible & tried to kill me
& I thought Rachey stood up for victims of domestic abuse.
I thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
I bought the book and the calendar and probably would have given money to her if I'd had any.
She has to be stopped, she's giving abused women false hope.
A false sense of security.
When in reality she's as bad as the men (& women) who abuse and murder their wives and partners.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I like that she's taken you tattle bastards advice and started to show some of the behind the scenes....itll never make up for her behaviour before but its something!

EDIT- 'I want to live here' why is she constantly so patronising and making out everyone is beneath her....bleeping Bob Geldoff

Reactions: 21
She needs to use her words and phrases wisely, because the way she is going on at the minute, she is offending roughly 60% of the population right now.
She’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 7
She does not even realise how offensive she is, I dont own a microwave, its not because I cant afford one its a personal choice, their replys to that deb just goes to show how they think, you can pick up a microwave for about £25/30, she could have got lots of them, but I am still baffled as to hy she has chosen to tour the north

Reactions: 19
I'm okay thank you.
Apparently.
The reason why I originally followed PTWM was because he abused me in every way possible & tried to kill me
I thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
I bought the book and the calendar and probably would have given money to her if I'd had any.
When in reality she's as bad as the men (& women) who abuse and murder their wives and partners.
I'm so sorry you went through all that and I'm also sorry you got ignored by her. You will find alot of us here did the same, reached out and either got ignored or were told 'thats tit babe'. The majority of us here have also been in dv relationships too and everyone is so supportive. We aren't evil nasty trolls lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Editing due to feeling uncomfortable with sharing so much.
Safe to say the Rancid one is too close for comfort.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm okay thank you.
Apparently.
I thought she cared.
I got that bit wrong.
I was making light of coming from maesg, was going on the areas of where Rach is visiting, Pointing out rough areas, I am the same as your ex, got out as soon as I could and bettered myself, but I still am in contact with others I grew up with, sone have stayed and done well, others left and done well.
I think my point was you cannot just put people down for the area they grew up in, which is what R is doing. she is tarrgeting the north when really she could have done this in her own county.
PS hope I didnt offend you

Reactions: 15
What is Jordan crying at?? And why does anyone need them two in the background gawping. I’ve lived the whole of my life in South of England and can confirm we have big areas of deprivation. One of the estates round my way had the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the whole of Europe and another was a no go area for police and the local council supposedly had to employ private security guards🤷‍♀️ It’s only Rach that’s making it into some sort of competition!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.