PTWM #82 Just a thought, PTWM is on tour, but she’s no Bob Geldof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she’s just described something that’s “like Eat That Frog but they’re all volunteers” so it if possible to do Nina’s job without collecting a salary.

I really don’t understand why she’s doing this “tour” still. Makes no more sense than you or I doing it but tbh I don’t need to, I know what’s there to support deprived people in my community because I’ve had to access parts of it.
I think she genuinely believes her presence will help the ‘cause’. She has got so caught up in this world she has created for herself. Hopefully it does highlight some of the causes for people that need to access them and are not aware (which I think was Jordan’s original plan? - she could have just posted the finished article on her page and reached the same following without all of them having to leave their home for a week right?)
I’m sure you have all brought a friend or relative a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates in the past and they might have put it on their Instagram - but did you repost it to your own page so everyone can see how generous you are? Urghhhhhh

Reactions: 24
“One of my best friends Jordan” - why does everyone have to be her best friend. Why can’t she just say my friend like any other adult!
Didn't she only meet Jordan a few months ago?
Christ she's not with it at all.

Reactions: 18
She’s infuriated me tonight. I’ve honestly been trying to type a message for an hour to get my anger out (sorry guys). It’s annoyed me more than usual.

I think because food poverty is a topic I’m so passionate about (think, got a commendation at my uni graduation for a scheme I came up with in my uni city, and on first name terms with all my MPs wherever I’ve lived because I’ve been in regular contact with them on the issue level) her absolute shambles of covering it with the sensitivity, respect and dignity it deserves has tipped me over the edge. Why is she swanning round the country like “omg these people don’t have a microwave and just eat beans can you even imagine it?” when she’s literally lied said before that she could not only imagine it but had lived it?!

What is her obsession with doing a quarter arsed job (because it’s not even a half arsed job) of mentioning a massive topic like food poverty, Domestic Abuse / Violence etc pretending to have some unique insight into it, then mentioning it a couple of times at a time convenient to her, to boost followers of ad views etc, then dropped again until it needs to be wheeled out again.

For gods sake R, do they job properly or don’t do it at all. Personally, I won’t shut up about food poverty until we stop getting headlines like “woman found dead in flat after starving to death, after giving what little food she had to her child”. 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She’s infuriated me tonight. I’ve honestly been trying to type a message for an hour to get my anger out (sorry guys). It’s annoyed me more than usual.

I think because food poverty is a topic I’m so passionate about (think, got a commendation at my uni graduation for a scheme I came up with in my uni city, and on first name terms with all my MPs wherever I’ve lived because I’ve been in regular contact with them on the issue level) her absolute shambles of covering it with the sensitivity, respect and dignity it deserves has tipped me over the edge. Why is she swanning round the country like “omg these people don’t have a microwave and just eat beans can you even imagine it?” when she’s literally lied said before that she could not only imagine it but had lived it?!

What is her obsession with doing a quarter arsed job (because it’s not even a half arsed job) of mentioning a massive topic like food poverty, Domestic Abuse / Violence etc pretending to have some unique insight into it, then mentioning it a couple of times at a time convenient to her, to boost followers of ad views etc, then dropped again until it needs to be wheeled out again.

For gods sake R, do they job properly or don’t do it at all. Personally, I won’t shut up about food poverty until we stop getting headlines like “woman found dead in flat after starving to death, after giving what little food she had to her child”. 😤
And it’s people like you and others on here who genuinely help people that get should be getting recognition and thanks for all you do. But genuine people do it all quietly not for personal gain or recognition reposting every bleeping so called good deed like she does. How can anyone be so conceited and up their own arse to keeep posting things just to show how amazing they

How does she not cringe with embarrassment when she looks back over her posts? I’d be mortified if my other half did the same and be telling him to reign it in. Ego is off the scale.

Being materialistic is such a unpleasant trait, if I had all the money in the world you would still find me shopping in primark and the pound shop. Things don’t mean anything to me. They are everything to her and she wants everyone to know it! Eww makes me vom (horrifically)

She was definitely one of those girls in the playground that laughed at anyone without the right label clothes or trainers. Looking down her nose at anyone from a council estate like a bad smell under her nose. Not that she’s changed she just makes a living out of it now. If she wasn’t so skilled at lying, cheating and stealing she would very well be living in poverty herself.

Reactions: 30
Also why no social distancing?! I have to wear a mask all day at work and can only take it off for a drink or my lunch! This takes the piss!
The lack of social distancing really, really bothers me. I doubt they’re all having frequent PCR tests.

Reactions: 25
The lack of social distancing really, really bothers me. I doubt they’re all having frequent PCR tests.
Same. Please make it make sense that a (apparently) serving police officer is happily going along with such blatant disregards for the law? Like yesterday, way more than 6 people or two households, crowded together in that room no masks or social distancing to be seen.

Claims to care about others, yet is currently travelling round the country in and out of high risk areas, hanging around in places frequented by many members of the community, during a pandemic a current significant rise in cases and taking no absolutely no precautionary measures like vaccine, mask or distancing. They don’t care about others one bit. 😤

• Angry
And another thing! Joyce really does have the personality of a turnip doesn’t he? His sad face when he lost at connect four.
What does she see in him? Maybe he’s good in the sack but honestly I can’t see it, he’s very much a missionary position at 8pm on a Friday night - 2 min job (probably has to think of Emily or Gastrid or Jordan to get there)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
And another thing! Joyce really does have the personality of a turnip doesn’t he? His sad face when he lost at connect four.
What does she see in him? Maybe he’s good in the sack but honestly I can’t see it, he’s very much a missionary position at 8pm on a Friday night - 2 min job (probably has to think of Emily or Gastrid or Jordan to get there)
😂😂😂.
Good old Joycey!
You're right, he doesn't look fit enough to have the stamina for a full night of baby making.
And Rachy wants another tiny turd.
Because she's gone off the other tiny turds.
She needs a new one 😑.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She has clearly never been in a situation like this. My mum was a single parent, trying to make ends meet and feed three kids. I know now how tough that was for her and how often she didn’t sleep worrying we weren’t happy, weren’t getting enough nutrients etc etc. In reality, we were loving life because she worked so hard to provide for us. R doesn’t understand that because her past is a pure work of fiction.
Also - to stand in a room with people reliant on food banks and make it about how she feels guilty. When last week the content was W opening a bag of tortilla crisps and stomping on them. Relatable. Again.

• Heart
She has clearly never been in a situation like this. My mum was a single parent, trying to make ends meet and feed three kids. I know now how tough that was for her and how often she didn’t sleep worrying we weren’t happy, weren’t getting enough nutrients etc etc. In reality, we were loving life because she worked so hard to provide for us. R doesn’t understand that because her past is a pure work of fiction.
Also - to stand in a room with people reliant on food banks and make it about how she feels guilty. When last week the content was W opening a bag of tortilla crisps and stomping on them. Relatable. Again.
I agree.
She has no sense of the reality of the hardship that so many people are going through.
She's never been in a situation where she couldn't feed her children or herself.
Abd the only domestic violence she's been involved in was between her and the father of her eldest 2 daughters.
With her being the instigator.
She now spends a lot of time belittling her current husband and her biological children.
I am bewildered as to why she's doing this.
Obviously for the financial gain (1.5 million).
But her enjoyment of others suffering & her fake concern is shocking.
She's either seriously mentally disturbed, or just pure evil 😞.

I agree.
She has no sense of the reality of the hardship that so many people are going through.
She's never been in a situation where she couldn't feed her children or herself.
Abd the only domestic violence she's been involved in was between her and the father of her eldest 2 daughters.
With her being the instigator.
She now spends a lot of time belittling her current husband and her biological children.
I am bewildered as to why she's doing this.
Obviously for the financial gain (1.5 million).
But her enjoyment of others suffering & her fake concern is shocking.
She's either seriously mentally disturbed, or just pure evil 😞.
I just wanted to add, her cruelty toward others is not how she obtains money, that's from her PayPal scamming, adverts and her dreadful books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I tortured myself and watched some of her stories.
She pissed me off straight the way when she said "we scouted the local estate and saw poverty everywhere"
So you judged and assumed EVERYONE living there was hard done to and poor just by how they looked and how their houses looked? Because you damn well didn't say you actually spoke to residents!
She has zero compassion at all for people who struggle.
She laughed and filmed a homeless man for likes.
She allows her baby to chuck and waste food for likes.
She gets gifted a full £200 tesco shop and wastes it on flowers and alcohol and doesn't donate it.
She treated a food bank like an after school club.
And don't even get me started on when she was talking about what evie does for dv women. You clearly showed you didn't have the foggiest that women flee to hotels and b&bs. You have no bleeping idea at all

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I watched her clips in the middle of the night. How dare she? She really hasn’t got a clue about poverty. The amount of money spent on this ‘poverty tour’ could have fed a few families for a month. No doubt we’ll hear how she was sobbing when she left the poor people, while sending messages arranging a piss up with her paid besties. Wonder if they’ll be invited to Gastrids to have a good old natter about how the other half live. She is so full of her own tit. Raq go home love.

Reactions: 24
That jacket.
We know where the tail ends of the dressing table fabric went to now.
Let's hope it was an Arsetrid creation because no self respecting designer could churn out that crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine he'd be like Will from the inbetweeners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caught up on a few of her stories as I can’t bear to watch this dreadful roadshow…
She says the film will be put on her Instagram. It’s a local production company (to her). Has she just paid them to make an Instagram film? Is it not for an actual channel / documentary?!

Reactions: 10
Caught up on a few of her stories as I can’t bear to watch this dreadful roadshow…
She says the film will be put on her Instagram. It’s a local production company (to her). Has she just paid them to make an Instagram film? Is it not for an actual channel / documentary?!
Thought she was gonna be on the BBC for a minute but no just Raqs Insta tv

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.