Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
I know we’re not fans of Josh but I do feel for him a little bit when he’s talking about birding and she’s just not interested, or belittles him. You can see the passion in his face just disappears when she makes her stupid comments

Reactions: 27

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Everyones said what I was going to say about that awful video of T and the homework. She totally belittled and humiliated her daughter that suffers with anxiety for thousands to see. Don’t worry about it R, I’m sure all your pathetic huns with still think you’re inspirational. Not so sure about your kids though. Hopefully they’ll all get themselves out of that house as soon as they can and you can sit on your own and snort over the videos thinking what a cool mum you were. You’re nothing but a lazy self obsessed bully 😡

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Why on Earth would it be Betsy’s job to help T? Poor girls, their mother doesn’t give a shit about either of them.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I fear this place plays into her avoiding being pulled on any wrong doings. She is not daft at all, every regulatory body who over looks this new place will of been told about tattle and the group of people who report her, stalk her, social services etc (I’m not calling us this I’m saying that’s what she would of said) and I bet they will be expecting a complaint as soon as the doors open as suggested above but it won’t be taken seriously because she will of already shown them here. We need to be careful or else women who have used the service and need to complain may not be taken seriously. Trust me these things happen she will of shown them this page already prepared them for “inaccurate complaints” and covered herself.
She’s so dangerous. She’s already paying Emily a very generous wage for “working for me” which currently involves childcare and pissing about in a building site. She intends to make money from this, that much is abundantly clear, and it makes me sick.

She says the centre is for women who might need help to flee, why would they need laundry doing? How many women can she house in that room drinking coffee whilst they wait for their bag of laundry? How many abusive husbands and fathers are going to get suspicious of this centre and who might be accessing it? Does she think they won’t associate “women’s centre” which somewhere their victim might go for help? How are children’s services going to help on a case by case basis? What if they’re overwhelmed and have to start turning women away?

goaldigger

VIP Member
The thing I don't understand is why she's always so "shocked" by the DA statistics. If she was truly invested in this and worked tirelessly, like she claims, these statistics would no longer shocking, they just are what they are. You become numb to it (trust me, I've done it) It doesn't mean you don't care, that you don't want change and for it to stop, it just means it's no longer a surprise or shocking. It's just a sad part of your work that you have to deal with.

bbvf

Chatty Member
Dear. God. It just keeps getting worse and worse this woman’s centre. So now basically it’s a cafe with a laundrette. Fucking. Hell. How the fuck is this still going ahead?!??

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Parenting at its finest right there! Getting your 16 year old to write a note to the teacher for your 12 year old. Fucking odd balls. She needs to sort herself out and instead of sniggering at poor T, help her with her homework. Google is your friend. Fucking shithouse
Also, I had my belly done about the same age, so no comment from me 😂 although would I let my nearly 12 year old daughter get it done? Would I fuck!
ETA - sorry if that offends anyone 😬 I just feel as though it’s so outdated, especially as mine was 20 years ago!

FridaK

VIP Member
Personally i think they are a bit bad taste and reek of cultural appropriation! A bit like wearing a trad Chinese hat and long moustache for Chinese New Year (which should actually be known as Lunar New Year) My Mexican friends find it quite offensive
Chill Karen, it’s just a bit of fun 💃🏻

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Just going to leave this here, this is a man who commented.
For non Devon members, Talk of the Town is where the kids went, Green Ginger is in Torquay and is still closed. It says on their website which pubs are still open, it wouldn't be hard for someone unscrupulous to find out. Not that Rach actually cares.

CCF9B1F1-5524-4FA5-9293-9238B5D0916E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Poor Lula, she doesn’t even have her dad to go to when being bullied by her mum. I bet her big sisters are so upset knowing she’s been treated like that. It’s made me so sad hearing her laugh so nasty at her and not even attempt to get off the sofa and help her

FridaK

VIP Member
My daughter is less than 2 years younger than T ( she is 10) and she still likes to wear unicorn t-shirts , leggings and her primark trainers !! Is my daughter majorly immature, is T dressing very mature for her age or do kids just change in 2 years ?!!
Don’t worry. Having been around teens for a good few years now, I can say that T is not the ‘norm,’ per se. A girl of her age may want to experiment with things like press on nails or a little make up, but they would not want to amplify their bodies in bra tops etc (quite the opposite actually, they are more likely to be cautious over showing their developments.) At 12/13 you are more likely to get a mixture of their child like personality with flashes of what they will be as 15/16 year olds. So in a couple of years your daughter will probably have moved on from Unicorns into what music she likes for instance. 12/13 year olds are as a rule still riding bikes but also watching YouTubers or Dance Moms etc just thinking about bigger things that will come for them.

(In this family their is direct competition to be noticed and the girls are performing most of the time. T likes the camera, if the camera is on, she will go out of her way to be in view. Dressing like her Mother and B is just a way to draw the attention to herself and it works, because the huns talk about her the most in the comments. She is very much like Rachael. It’s most likely sub conscious at this point, but she strategises her behaviour to be centre of room, whether it’s the way she dresses or need for emotional support. Interesting really from a psychological POV.)

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
From what her brief says on companies house, to what she is saying now, surely someone should investigate her intentions.
This is where places like hers need regular inspections, and I don't just mean face value, I mean deep. Like physical proof she is doing what she says on tin. If she is allowing people and word of mouth to go around saying its a shelter and refuge, and its not putting people in more danger then the correct authories need to be made aware if her funds are coming from the general public!!
(Hope that makes sense because I'm rage typing now)
Whoever signposts people to her aswell need bloody sacking!

Reactions: 26

goaldigger

VIP Member
Typical scenario she may find herself at her woman's centre: woman just fled DA, doesn't know how to claim benefits, apply for housing, get legal help etc etc etc. Are her and Emily going to snigger and film said woman for content?
T was obviously feeling overwhelmed and needed support........just like those women Rachel is proposing to help.
I genuinely have huge fear for the woman who go there.

• Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP Address and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
You missed out the part where she filmed a story of herself and asked the judge to get in for a selfie!

• Haha

iris8

Why would you film your daughter having a meltdown over her school work then continue to film instead off offering her words of reassurance and guidance.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

armywife119

VIP Member
It says a lot that she went to B for a note and help. She knows she won’t get anything from her excuse of a mother.

Rats clearly thinks there’s nothing wrong with laughing at and bullying your own daughter and then to fucking post it online.
surely her huns won’t think how hilarious that was? She was on the verge of tears ffs.

Sharpbox

Shes so predictable its painful....story of Seb. Seb swearing..."STOP SWEARING SEB YOU DO OT ALL THE TIME".

Yet again you tattle bastards giving ratchet parenting advice 😂

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
It really shows where her priorities lie that she can get off her arse to take her 12 year old to get her bellybutton pierced but she can’t be bothered to help her understand and complete her maths homework. Quite sad that none of them are able to support her with Y7 maths homework.
I bet R was a whizz at maths when it came to adding and subtracting the Paypal cash!

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I think you’re all confused to be honest. These are Queen Rachele of Devonshires children, to whom the rules simply do not apply.

• Haha
  • Heart