Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumble23

Nothing riles me more about R than when she films herself laughing at her kids when they are struggling emotionally and all for insta content...R needs to seriously watch that footage back and imagine that it was some kids at school treating T like that, if she saw other kids doing that we would get some long, tearful, rambling post about ‘being kind, always’ - I feel so sorry for T, R may not be the cause of her anxiety issues, but as the Mum of a child that also suffers from an anxiety disorder, I know for a fact that she will 100% be adding to that poor girls troubles

Reactions: 23

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I couldn’t help myself, I’ve sent her a message about how cruel that was. I expect to be blocked any second.
Especially now she knows you're a Tattler. She gets "millions" of messages about where she gets her shit clothes from, but don't worry, she'll manage to find yours!

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
The irony of taking down a fence that was a wildlife haven for birds and replacing it with a wooden fence, so he could build an aviary to house birds in. :rolleyes:
Just demonstrates the kind of idiots they are with too much money to burn. I don’t get how a bird lover would want birds to be kept in an enclosed space, I know its generous in size but surely birds should just be wild and able to fly where ever!!!

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I think the thing with Betsy is that she’s taken on the role of protector and parent to the younger kids, probably pushed on by R. It’s textbook. B will be feeling like it’s her responsibility to make sure her siblings are all sorted and ok, it probably goes back years and explains why R is more immature than B in many ways, B has always felt like the parent not only to her siblings but even to her own mother.

And if that was me referred to SS for it I’d be in all kinds of shit, R hides behind the DV saviour shield.

Givafuq

Shes just one of them people who look like they stink 😒 and why cant J talk properly? Hes like a small child who darent answer incase he gets a beating, all he does is mumble or slur his words. Bet their neighbour's are fucking sick of living next door to a zoo and that's without all the animals.

• Haha

Womenbehavingbadly

I hate heating children swear, and he is a child. I'm not stupid. I've worked in a school. I know kids swear but I don't think parents should encourage it. I'm waiting for Edie to drop the f bomb.
I also hate hearing children swear, even as an adult I wouldn’t text my mum with swear words in ... but I am secretly hoping that Willy’s first words will be “F M L” because to be fair, he deserves it. 😂

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
How worrying that Betsy doesn’t view them as her siblings but “when I take the kids out”. They have made that girl the third parent. Worryingly she seems to be the most sensible.

• Sad
How obvious was it she's talking shit about the money in the pocket! Stops talking about it instantly when Lula comes into the room!
She's so full of shit and she knows it!

Betsy has a bank account, why would you take out £200 cash for her? You'd transfer it. She bullshits so much!
Exactly!
Why does she need to bullshit everything?

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Telling the whole of instagram that her daughter is getting her nipples pierced doesn't suprise me considering she practically showed the whole of instagram her 16 years old nipples anyway last week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And I really hope all these piercings are betsys own influence and not the influence of her much older boyfriend, id like to think betsy is quite strong and smart

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Each to their own but I hate hate hate personalised stuff on kids esp their full name 🤦🏼‍♀️
There was a documentary years ago about this, how easy a random stranger knows your kids name.
But then again R likes it when her random stranger huns approach her kids.

she is a freak

Wotsit

VIP Member
Excellant parenting again!

They live in a seaside town. There's plenty of places they could have gone for tea. Spoons is so not appropriate on a Friday evening imo. Especially for a 7 year old! Take them to one of the numerous child friendly places.

And on the other side of that, if I was one of the 20 somethings in the area looking to go out and get pissed cheaply on a Friday night after work, I wouldn't want a table full of kids next to me.

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
My girls haven’t done their homework for 2 weeks (still in primary) bad parent I know, but we have reasons. Anyway we cracked on this weekend and they were both in tears, think they’re still traumatised by being homeschooled by me. Genuinely, but I tried to help them I didn’t laugh- and I’m going to let their teachers know today.
Education wise these kids have been through a lot, T only just started high school but she also missed 3 months and a chunk of year 6 too. She’s horrid

Hamiltonshats

Wow, she's a fantastic mother isn't she?!

Racheleeeee, we know you read here, the reason social services have been involved in your life is stuff like this. You see nothing wrong with belittling your child, an anxious one at that, then humiliating her by putting it online for thousands to see.
Get off your arse and parent those kids.

God I feel sick. Poor T.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Courtroom one, Exeter Crown Court

Court clerk: ‘Do you swear to tell the truth...’

Rach: ‘Troll’

Court Clerk ‘Pardon?’

Rach: ‘Why are you asking about the truth? Troll’

Court Clerk: ‘Hmm right. Could you state your full name’

Rach: ‘Part time working mummy or PTWM’

Court Clerk: ‘No the name on your birth certificate.’

Rach: ‘I don’t know, my Mum left me when I was four.’

Court Clerk: ‘Okay then. Just the name you go by.’

Rach: ‘Oh it’s this one, here on my second book, you can have that for a fiver’ (passes clerk the book.)

Court Clerk: ‘Can you state your occupation?’

Rach: ‘Saviour of women’

Court Clerk: ‘No I mean that job that pays you’

Rach: ‘OMG!! Stalker. All my money is none of your business. It’s MY money’

Court Clerk: Ahh. Well just what you consider your job to be’

Rach: (Unlocks phone, opens Instagram and shows the clerk her page.) ‘It’s there. That’s me 🙄🙄

(Clerk sits down and barrister stands up)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the alleged attack’

Rach: ‘JOOOSH, JOOOSH’ (Josh runs down from public gallery with a bucket. Rachael grabs bucket, begins to try and vomit horrifically so that she doesn’t have to answer. No vomit arrives.)

Barrister: ‘Ms Hambleton?’

Josh: ‘Can you give her a minute, she’s busy. It’s okay the most beautiful woman in my life 😍

Rach: ‘You are so FIT. Can’t believe I get to bang you’

Barrister: ‘MS Hambleton. The night in question?’

(Rachaels phone rings.)

Rach: ‘Sorry that was just my best friend and PA Jo.’

Barrister: ‘Is that Josephine Griffiths?’

Rach: ‘NO THE OTHER JO! UGH. DO YOU NOT EVEN FOLLOW ME’

Barrister: ‘Let’s start again. Can you tell me what happened on the night of the 14th of June 2019.’

Rach: ‘Your on Tattle aren’t you? Asking me questions. Can’t you just be kind? If you don’t like me, just forget about me. JOOOSH, he’s a Tattle bastard JOOSH. Get his IP Address and we are leaving.’

(Rach uncrosses her legs, squeezes her feet back into her Gucci shoes, smoothes of her flat stomach towards the Gallery and drags Josh out of the courtroom by his cap.)

Barrister: ‘I motion to remove Ms Hambleton from the witness list.’

Jury: ‘👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
You win the whole entire web for the next 10 fucking years....take a bow 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22