Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Rachel is well known to be a ruthless bitch and people do what ever they can to stay on the right side of her, and I hope she gets what’s coming to her
Any examples of this? Just looking to hear some local goss really

am always a bit surprised that more locals haven’t been on here to spill some tea though suppose there is no way of checking the validity. Pinch of salt and all that

What possessed her to put on a pair of sweaty pleather leggings and a high neck polyester top on a sunny warm day like today 😂😂

Reactions: 19

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Imagine your not yet two year old hating a grown adult so having to keep them apart. Who is the parent here Rachaele?
The two year old that was the reason they became friends, when she invited A for a cuddle of him! That child can spot a fake insta friendship 😂

• Haha

FunkyOwl

I think this explanation of it has actually caused more people to question her. It's almost like she's testing how big of a lie she can get past the huns!
Those comments are on the post on the home account which isn’t just followed by huns, which is probably why not everyone is believing over there. I’m not sure why she even has a home account if she is going to post the exact same content to both.

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
I had to cancel my glossy box this month. Too skint to afford it. Grabby, lying R is given it for free.
I won't be buying it again.
I think the poster who said earlier ( sorry for some reason it won't load to quote) that R is making sure she has content of J behaving 'badly' as insurance if anything happens between them is spot on.
She's so bloody sly. She's also miles away from the cute, helpless vulnerable little girl persona she often portrays. Toes turned in, cuffs over her hands, J feeding her etc. 🤢

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So she’s being paid to steal other people’s real life stories and turn them into “fiction”, and she calls herself an author, then blames having a baby on it being a year late. I can’t even. Other authors work SO HARD to get a decent book out there. She does fuck all and doesn’t even read other books. Lazy cunt.

1C932AE0-A0DF-49BE-A20D-CE53AF03E59E.jpeg

• Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Torally aagree. At 16 you may be able to express a wish not to be filmed but with a mum like her, would you be heard? Also let's remember B has been bought up with a camera shoved in her and her siblings face so knows no different. I know she's 16 but let's not forget what she's probably seen and been through- I certainly don't feel like B is at fault here, she's just a 16 year old with a bit of an attitude (as a lot of us were!) She's probably had emotional manipulation pushed on her from a young age and her head is probably all over the place, the poor kid.
I can remember at least one occasion where Betsy has said "don't film this", and Rancid has not only carried on filming, but then uploaded it as well.

• Sad

Noseygirl19

I don’t know what to think of Ghastrid....she doesn’t do herself any favours in this photo that’s for sure....looks like a modern day Aunty Sally waiting for Catweazle! The whole relationship with Ratchet and the Gump is weird to say the least. I hope it’s not keys in the bowl but wouldn’t surprise me 🤮
Honestly if keys in the bowl is what is going on with them four, I’ve no idea who’s getting the worst deal...

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
The book will be utter shite. But at least she isn’t, for now, going to put vulnerable women in even more danger by claiming she can help them. So that’s something 🙄

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I’d love to know what she says to social services

“I’m a famous, adored and highly regarded Instagram influencer, it’s my job and I make a lot of money from ads but I’m also the saviour for many abused women all over the country, so people are SO JEALOUS of me and mentally unhinged they make bogus reports - look how perfect my patchwork fam is”

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
New member 🧐 I can see it happening to be honest, you can have a big house but no cash if your ex husband stops paying and only sends round plates of food. You can become financially seperate and build yourself back up. The high end clothes bit?? What does that even mean? She’s supposed to be completely on her knees to be believed?!
It’s also possible that the ex continued to pay for his daughters to have things, perhaps including horses, without actually paying maintenance to enable V to have any independence. Obviously I have no idea what his financial situation is or was but it’s possible.