PTWM #68 The house is like a hamster cage, all paid for by her PayPal "wage"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the dumb idiots taking this photo at face value, saying how heartbreaking it is that Wobble is so sad his siblings are going back to school.

This is the same child who only yesterday didn’t even notice when two of his siblings were physically playing with him.

We all know the only reason he’s crying is because he was splashing about in piss in the loo and someone grabbed him for this photo, thereby ruining his sensory play fun.

View attachment 472611
Probably crying because they’ve moved him away from the tv 😐

Reactions: 10
‘Got to do some filming later’

Alright Quentin Tarantino, calm down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She looks like she’s been chewing on that tit that was rolling round the rug the other day 🙄

How has her orthodontist not pulled her up about how rotten her teeth look 😬
If he or she has tried, she'll have branded them a troll and said they need help for their poorly head!

Reactions: 4
It must have been filmed within the last couple of weeks as you can see from the room it’s mid move to the attic.

Still makes me laugh she has the J tattoo there which I believe is from E’s dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s been chewing on that tit that was rolling round the rug the other day 🙄

How has her orthodontist not pulled her up about how rotten her teeth look 😬
Cos he's a cowboy who agreed to do the work despite her actually needing 4 teeth extracted....🙄🤣

• Haha
It still flabbergasts me that she can casually block B and T’s sisters from their lives and carry on like nothing has happened, throwing money at their tit house and doing fuckloads of ads, “working” with Trevi House and Nelson’s Trust, sharing everyone who tells her she’s an inspirational woman today. What a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why has she got to keep doing this? Does she really have to show off to everyone? And are c-section scars really that bad that it hasn't healed properly after 18 months?
I’ve had 2 in the last 4 years and my scar is invisible. You don’t need this tit, if you did, the hospital would prescribe it to you.

Another excuse to get your mound out hey rach....sorry I’m far to occupied by another Rachel today....I darent even venture onto that thread....
Do we think the head band is so we the huns can’t tell if it’s an old or new ad??
Also Rachel I know you read here, please get seb to an optician....and I don’t mean that been a cow

Reactions: 8
I've had two c sections and both times healed fine with no need for fancy plasters.
Wouldn't her bullshit be scary for anyone who has a c-section booked or possibly at risk of needing one that the scar could be painful for many months afterwards. She just does not give a flying duck. Thank you @Tigger1 too for replying too.

Reactions: 11
Another excuse to get your mound out hey rach....sorry I’m far to occupied by another Rachel today....I darent even venture onto that thread....
Do we think the head band is so we the huns can’t tell if it’s an old or new ad??
Also Rachel I know you read here, please get seb to an optician....and I don’t mean that been a cow
Why does he need an optician?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.