PTWM #66 No kids allowed unless buying her weed, lock hobbit door while they do the deed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this Kings Ash Academy is in the same trust as Paignton Academy....... either S or T go there? The uniform looks like what they wear.
Hopefully if the parents at the school see this and realise who's behind it, they'll bring it up with the head and the Trust.
Screenshot_20210223-213025.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I just couldn't go and meet them for all the money in the world, anyway as others have said it doesn't actually say what support they will offer. Is it for parents, or victims of abuse or their mates? If so many people in Torbay can't stand her, why do this?

Reactions: 16
They would have to be a support group to legally be able to open during restrictions and be COVID secure

Reactions: 12
Now she’s let slip B has a boyfriend again that was 200% who it was caught on the cctv 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Looks like this Kings Ash Academy is in the same trust as Paignton Academy....... either S or T go there? The uniform looks like what they wear.
Hopefully if the parents at the school see this and realise who's behind it, they'll bring it up with the head and the Trust.
View attachment 452499
This pish has got me really annoyed.
Ongoing PayPal donations eh? Has to be.
What brings the money in to pay the facilitator.
Coffee is covered thanks to the pay it forward scam.

Will they charge a cover fee to attendees further down the line?

Its just a local hun Wet themselves over skanky Ratchet.

Boyfriend and drug dealer....result!!

Reactions: 11
I’m raging about Emily. Sign a piece of paper and become director of a charity supposedly to support vulnerable women but instead get paid for dicking about with your mate scamming thousands off well meaning donators.
Honestly completely raging. She’s an inexperienced child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I live absolute no where near her, but it would be interesting to know where this is being held as not many places would be open.... is this where (i think his name is Jordan?) comes in, or will they use the ETF? But the part i really want to know is how they will keep the confidentiality and gdpr side... it can't just be names and address etc in a folder stuck in her kitchen... anyone could get hold of it. Just how is it going to work? What if a female comes for support who doesn't have their children with them for whichever reason that may be (whether parental alienation or ss or anything in between) believing naively that they may get support from them. Will the bitchy side of R come out and try and gloat. Just ahhhh, I don't think I can cope with this woman.

ETA, R can't even keep quiet about her neighbours lights (which in the grand scheme of things compared to this, is only a minor issue) how is she not going to be telling everyone or dropping hints about what gets discussed with these 'clients'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The first thing I do if I come across a company like this handing our fliers with events or classes I might be interested in is Google them and find their social media pages.

All they’re going to find in this case is an empty website and companies house directing them to Rachel and her chav mates.

Reactions: 16
So it sounds as though Betsy is seeing her boyfriend as she mentioned taking him his presents and a cake. Have they not heard we're in lockdown?
To be fair she could just be doing a drop off at the door or even meeting him for a walk which is allowed

Reactions: 1
To be fair she could just be doing a drop off at the door or even meeting him for a walk which is allowed
If he is a new boyfriend though, how would they have met legally?

If you go to the website and click the get in touch button it doesn’t even lead anywhere.

15D48143-E4AD-4553-870E-015CD468DF6C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
no qualifications or training listed! How has she been allowed to make Em a director?! You need a maths gcse just to work in McDonald’s, how is she running a major company!? Baffling.

Reactions: 18
I’m raging about Emily. Sign a piece of paper and become director of a charity supposedly to support vulnerable women but instead get paid for dicking about with your mate scamming thousands off well meaning donators.
Honestly completely raging. She’s an inexperienced child.

Not a charity. No way could Ratchet be a charity. Too much scrutiny.

Reactions: 9
Think the full name of the cic should be the next thread title so if people google it they’ll be directed here

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.