Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Again as an adult she can make that decision. I actually made up with my stepfather 3 years ago (I’m 43) that man made my life,my brother and my mums miserable. She left my dad when I was 8 to go to her lover 😂He threw me down stairs , broke my nose and tormented me, silly things like pulling my posters off the wall , trashing my room. I left home at 16 got a flat and a job,then he started on my brother who was only 13 until he then grew over 6ft and frightened the crap out of stepfather and was then thrown out too. Mother stayed with him till I was 23 and brother was 20. Once me and the brother had gone and our family dog died he made her life more unbearable. I have very little respect for my mother. When I asked her why she never left when he was hitting us she said but where would I have gone. We had a nice family. She worked. She loved the life he gave her that’s why she stayed until we weren’t there to take the brunt , big house and money made her happy . Their relationship sounds like R and T they were equally violent. Nearly always drink fueled. Once I moved out we got on well . He stopped contacting me when I was 25. He was granddad to my 4 kids at the time then just cut us out when he met someone. He got intouch begging my forgiveness 3 years ago when he had a health scare and sat there and cried saying he couldn’t understand why he did it. I forgave him. I had moved on the day I moved out so it didn’t bother me. He had travelled to my wedding in the car with me age 21 and handed me to my dad. He gave a speech at my wedding along with my dad. Everyone deals with things in their own way I suppose. I have a fabulous stepsister now through him and I adore her. I maybe speak to him 3 times a year. I could live with or without him. I have a lovely family of my own. I’m quite a strong person but I can imagine some wouldn’t handle it like I did. If the girls choose to see him as adults that’s entirely on them. My mother is so like R . She’s 68 and still believes her own lies. She’s the best storyteller of her made up life. My kids see right through her . I think the same will be said for the poor kids in the patchwork family. Sorry to go on it just brings lots back which I feel very positive about now.
True. Whatever happens between them as adults is up to them. I was just replying to the ‘doesn’t want anything to do with him’ comment.

Reactions: 1

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
I don’t even think she cares that her lies are getting more ridiculous and that she trips herself over on them every other day. None of her huns seem to notice or call her out on them. Or if they did the hardcore huns would be on them like a pack of bullying wolves whilst ironically screeching ‘be kind’.

Her greed, ego and arrogance will be the downfall of her one day. She has zero credibility left in Instahun land anyway - none of the big accounts will go near her anymore. Even BFF KDIL seems to have publicly distanced herself. The best she can currently get is Rebecca Lamb 🙄😂
Oh God A Lambo spambo Putwum Ratchet collab.... i feel nauseous..

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I remember reading moodys posts but I wasn’t that invested back then so memory isn’t great about the content. I want to know what other accounts are them 😂
Don't know what she's going by at the moment but one of her most recent accounts has been shut down. I reported one that I thought was her but admin left the posts up so I was wrong there🤷‍♀️