Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemoo32

I bet the training was with either Jordan or Vanessa/jo aka - her mates. Probably plotting how to make the most money for themselves. Also does anyone else feel R is a proper groomer?! If she was a man and the way she is with Emily people would call it out.
I think careinthecommunity was at the coffeeshop posting videos of latte art so was probably Vanessa and/or Jo.

Reactions: 2

Mollydog

VIP Member
Morning tattle bastards!!
Couple of hours kip and 12 pages to catch up on!!
Just managed to read avas post before it disappeared. If dispy wants Ss for the wiki and possibly scrub out the names I’ve got them, I tried to react and it wouldn’t let me so I thought SS them.
I still have questions,
What is joshuas job title now?? What does he actually do?
how can we expose Rachel and watch her downfall?
what is this with the Spanish prostitutes ?
is josh gay? And Rachel is a beard for mummy Marshall’s benefit but did it to stay close to Hannah??
poor knee deep, can we see more pls
What happened to Knee deep? X

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Well hello Matty 😁. We know about Jordan being a bit of questionable character. Pull up a chair and tell us more .....
Don’t believe everything that’s said on here.

A is still friends with R on FB. Not sure if she’s still friends with V as her friends list is private.

i do hope the tea that was spilt last night was true, but you just never know with this thread 🤪

the part about V having no money seemed odd, we’ve seen the huge house and the girls all have horses which aren’t cheap to keep

it’ll have pissed R off anyway, along with the fact we all know V resigned so I’d call that a successful evening 😂

(unless it was R or one of her ‘mates’ posting it all which means she’s more bat shit crazy than I thought)
Exactly, we know she’s resigned and that was good news last night

walkonby

She blocked me ages ago when she was in the other house because of a comment I liked, wasn’t even a nasty comment just someone had a different opinion to hers 🤦🏼‍♀️ I look now through another account I’ve got and just block her once I’ve looked then unblock when I want to look again mainly when I’ve read here😂
Never thought about doing that, good one. I dont follower and I do try to use insta-stories as much as possible.

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯
Who is Moody???
I’m sure that’s the name she gave him in the book
Yeah i thought it was Wayne...

Someone with Blue Eyes who used to post on the threads until she set up an Insta account pretending to be Frida K which she used to troll PTWM on her page amongst others & got caught out. Has had multiple tattle user names and Insta accounts since.
Aha!!!

Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯
Who is Moody???
Whether Charity was genuine or not:

- Vanessa has resigned as director of the CIC;
- Ava is pregnant and neither Rachel nor Betsy or Tallulah have broadcast their excitement or pleasure at the news;
- Vanessa is still on Instagram but Rachel has gone from tagging her in posts to not even following her. She still follows Ava but that is not reciprocal.

Those are absolutely irrefutable facts so something has gone down.
How do you know Ava is Pg?

Lovely that she is. Was awfull when Rachet was going on about her infertility struggles to all and sundry. How fucking insensitive!

Last edited:

Chocolate girl

Has she removed the picture she posted the other day? The one where she was sat on the sofa with blanket doing her 'online training' 🙄 or was that just in her stories?

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Vanessa's deleted the 'karma' story. This is all too weird. Do you think we are being trolled and they haven't fallen out at all?
That’s what I’m wondering now :/

I think they probably have fallen out. I mean the unfollowing / the deleting of photos. That’s not something I think R would engage in for a troll prank. Or actually more likely the other party wouldn’t engage in it because they’re just normal people.
True

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
What ‘fact’ is she referring to? Has something come out locally? Because ‘it’s all fact’ could mean anything.

Reactions: 1