Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Might be a coincidence but the boys’ mum might be getting in on the subliminal stories bandwagon. Here’s to all of Ratchet’s enemies awaiting her shit show of a life to come crashing down around her ears 😬
Nah I think she did that anyway before going private.

Reactions: 1

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Found two accounts for MA. One has that public post on it. The other not but same photographs.

Just saying. Dunno whatit would mean... maybe just I have two old accounts?

LouiseJJ18

Chatty Member
Not a lot actually other than Vanessa resigning a Director of the CIC scam. Then it’s just been a few subliminal messages on her Insta and 20 pages of us talking about it but nothing else of any substance.
I was hoping for some steaming tea eeven just to ponder over..

Using book names would be ok. Im quite deflated.
:-( I like hot tea as we all do.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Where else might I peruse the insta shit show because she blocked me within 24hrs of a follow, I know I KNOW!!!!!.
I planned to reply to a post but didn't get the chance......how can you be an influencer if you're pressing the block button before engaging the room.
The stories sometimes show up on her fb page, that's where I see them when I'm not borrowing hubbys phone. Welcome to the blocked club!

BunnyJumps

Emily's boyfriend is a bit like a mini Joyce so he would be her type.

Here's an idea Ratchet - next time a company offers to 'gift' you something, like a sofa, why not ask them to donate it to one of your warriors who needs things for their new home?
First time poster, but I am so confused. Maybe I have missed something but is Emily still with that Fred lad, who had the son same age as her Freddie? Because he never features on her instagram any more! Or has she got herself someone new down near PTWM?