PTWM #60 Josh feeds me so I grow up big & strong, don't ask where the PayPal money’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing for the next thread title. I have no idea on making new threads though

Reactions: 2
That just epitomises PTWM for you and why I realised she’s such a fraud
Here’s some examples of the PTWM book of contradictions

helping her warriors ....oh here’s a pic of me in the bath with my husband
Helping at food banks .... oh here’s a pic of all my shopping and bunches of flowers from Tesco
Living in a needle infested bedsit..... oh here’s a post of my new 2k gifted sofa
And now this evening
Sir Tom ...... oh here’s a post of a minge twinge card
I saw through her BS a few years ago, why oh why do her faithful followers not see through her?
Did she not do something equally insensitive when posting about BLM as well?

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say a massive thanks for whoever is responsible for the wiki. I was up at 3am last night (due to knee pain) and had to decamp to the sofa. Must say it was an eye opening hour or so and def took my mind of the pain!!
As you were x

Reactions: 20
Interesting that she’s added the loft conversion to highlights. I’d not be shouting about that load of tit if it were mine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I refuse to believe you'd make a bedroom loft conversion without checking things like "will the bed fit through the door" so there just has to be a plan of sorts surely?! I am lowkey curious to see what it all looks like in the end, ngl.

For the record, my bet is on it was never meant to be a bedroom and is actually for bird watching, or else there's a secret door / extra space that hasn't been shown 🤔 (I don't follow or watch the home account bc I don't care enough so I only see what's on here or main account for the renovations)

Reactions: 8
I refuse to believe you'd make a bedroom loft conversion without checking things like "will the bed fit through the door" so there just has to be a plan of sorts surely?! I am lowkey curious to see what it all looks like in the end, ngl.

For the record, my bet is on it was never meant to be a bedroom and is actually for bird watching, or else there's a secret door / extra space that hasn't been shown 🤔 (I don't follow or watch the home account bc I don't care enough so I only see what's on here or main account for the renovations)
I disagree I fully believe this is their bedroom because they are thick. They just wanted a loft conversion and have clearly gone ahead with it despite how obviously impractical it is. I’m also surprised their builder hasn’t been flaunted all over social media. She tags anywhere she goes, looks at, shops at so I just don’t get why she isn’t giving the builder a load of publicity?

Reactions: 16
Look at us bleeping loving our illegal support bubble 💜

Cunts.

They’ll probably have Wobble in nursery with Freddie soon so they don’t have to parent him because he’s “such a naughty child”.

A0A1B366-4FB5-455D-82E2-679DEFD11254.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I disagree I fully believe this is their bedroom because they are thick. They just wanted a loft conversion and have clearly gone ahead with it despite how obviously impractical it is. I’m also surprised their builder hasn’t been flaunted all over social media. She tags anywhere she goes, looks at, shops at so I just don’t get why she isn’t giving the builder a load of publicity?
I'm just stuck in surely you can't be that stupid?! Or even if it's so they can do a big reveal and be like you thought we couldn't do it but look how good it is!! Idk it's one of those that seems to ridiculous to be true.
I'd guess either she doesn't want them to see her stories, it's a cash in hand not strictly on the books job, the builders have seen her page and don't want to be involved or then they can't say josh did it all

Reactions: 7
I'm just stuck in surely you can't be that stupid?! Or even if it's so they can do a big reveal and be like you thought we couldn't do it but look how good it is!! Idk it's one of those that seems to ridiculous to be true.
I'd guess either she doesn't want them to see her stories, it's a cash in hand not strictly on the books job, the builders have seen her page and don't want to be involved or then they can't say josh did it all
I reckon they’ll scrap the divan bed and have a mattress on the floor like a boudoir. She’s posted images of boho bedroom styles before

Reactions: 5
Seeing as they had to get a man in to hang their overpriced gifted light, if any of their followers actually believe Josh has built a (tit) loft room, they’re insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing as they had to get a man in to hang their overpriced gifted light, if any of their followers actually believe Josh has built a (tit) loft room, they’re insane.
Not forgetting the wall bracket for the hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think whoever suggested the brother is doing the building could be right. Otherwise surely she would have filmed them and been talking to them nonstop. Anyone local that can take their daily exercise in that direction and look for builders vans outside?! 😉

Reactions: 14
I think whoever suggested the brother is doing the building could be right. Otherwise surely she would have filmed them and been talking to them nonstop. Anyone local that can take their daily exercise in that direction and look for builders vans outside?! 😉
Definitely her brother. She adopts all builders as her dad so she’d be showing them off if that was the case.

No homeschooling today?? Or have all kids been shipped off to their Wednesday families already??

Reactions: 16
Why is Joyce there? Shouldn't he be at work Rach or in bed if he's doing night shifts?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.