PTWM #60 Josh feeds me so I grow up big & strong, don't ask where the PayPal money’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have a look at my notes tomorrow, sure I still have them all from the last 4/5 months since I started counting after her 'I don't do many ads/only advertise what I use' rant
I was thinking do a tally this year but if you've got them going back even better!

Reactions: 4
Wonder what would happen if we wrote one of those long winded open letters she’s so fond of, addressed to her but sent to all the local papers and Spotted Pages. We could ask all the questions like why she removes PayPal from her posts and so on...... 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking do a tally this year but if you've got them going back even better!
Yeah think I started keeping a track in august. Just got sick of her saying she doesnt do many ads when we know for a fact there's one almost every other day.

If that's what she wants to do as a job then fair enough but just admit it and stop the bullshit bedroom posts before each one.

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely bleeping disgusting. Reposting about poor Captain Sir Tom Moore's death followed by this filth. So unbelievably out of touch! She is sickening 😠🤢
View attachment 415567
That just epitomises PTWM for you and why I realised she’s such a fraud
Here’s some examples of the PTWM book of contradictions

helping her warriors ....oh here’s a pic of me in the bath with my husband
Helping at food banks .... oh here’s a pic of all my shopping and bunches of flowers from Tesco
Living in a needle infested bedsit..... oh here’s a post of my new 2k gifted sofa
And now this evening
Sir Tom ...... oh here’s a post of a minge twinge card
I saw through her BS a few years ago, why oh why do her faithful followers not see through her?

Reactions: 30
She is the lowest of the low, disgusting filth. Never mind minge I want to kick her really hard in her fanny, so hard it knocks her teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Helping at food banks .... oh here’s a pic of all my shopping and bunches of flowers from Tesco
Living in a needle infested bedsit..... oh here’s a post of my new 2k gifted sofa
And now this evening
I saw through her BS a few years ago, why oh why do her faithful followers not see through her?
They’re all stupid .

Reactions: 6
I took a little Insta and tatle break for a few days after Rachet did her DFS ad then less than 24 hours later was sat on the bed moaning that she had nothing positive to say and her week/life was just awful. Made me so cross, my husband was made redundant a week before Christmas so I had to increase my work hours, meaning I have to spend more time than ever on the front line, risking my families health with covid exposure (work in a hospital less than 7 miles from Rachet's house) My sofa is dreadful, absolutely dreadful, falling apart at the seams literally but we don't have a hope in hell of being able to afford a new one, cant even afford one off Facebook marketplace. Don't even get me started on the Tesco shopping hauls!!
Anyway, football's on tonight so I thought this would be a good time to come back, catch up on missed threads and move on. I just can't wait to see her demise...It has to be soon

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

And now this evening
Unfortunately there will always be thick, gullible fawners willing to follow the likes of her

Reactions: 9
How insensitive and vulgar putting that post up straight after the Captain Tom one. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 20
I took a little Insta and tatle break for a few days after Rachet did her DFS ad then less than 24 hours later was sat on the bed moaning that she had nothing positive to say and her week/life was just awful. Made me so cross, my husband was made redundant a week before Christmas so I had to increase my work hours, meaning I have to spend more time than ever on the front line, risking my families health with covid exposure (work in a hospital less than 7 miles from Rachet's house) My sofa is dreadful, absolutely dreadful, falling apart at the seams literally but we don't have a hope in hell of being able to afford a new one, cant even afford one off Facebook marketplace. Don't even get me started on the Tesco shopping hauls!!
Anyway, football's on tonight so I thought this would be a good time to come back, catch up on missed threads and move on. I just can't wait to see her demise...It has to be soon
It will come....

Reactions: 5
Only that idiot could try and be relevant with a post about sir tom followed by a stupid card post shes honestly seriously taking the piss now, I'm 100% sure she reads all the comments and gets a kick out of it, shes a total arse, fucks me off no matter what she does and how inappropriate she is she still has no consequences to how she acts.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.