PTWM #60 Josh feeds me so I grow up big & strong, don't ask where the PayPal money’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whoever suggested the brother is doing the building could be right. Otherwise surely she would have filmed them and been talking to them nonstop. Anyone local that can take their daily exercise in that direction and look for builders vans outside?! 😉
I reckon the builders are doing this for cash in hand and that’s why she has not mentioned them, they’ll be as dodgy as her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They are going to get one of them mattress that come in a box wait for the ad like Emma simba or dormeo

Didn't she have one for betsy ?

Reactions: 6
They are going to get one of them mattress that come in a box wait for the ad like Emma simba or dormeo

I thought that , otherwise how else would you wrestle a mattress up the ladder.

Reactions: 5
I think whoever suggested the brother is doing the building could be right. Otherwise surely she would have filmed them and been talking to them nonstop. Anyone local that can take their daily exercise in that direction and look for builders vans outside?! 😉
That might explain why building regs don't look like they are being followed?

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed her now, her & Emily not my type of funny at all.
Immature twats who really need to feed off one another during a pandemic! Idiots

Reactions: 20

Which is fine, but what about when they want to change it? Or swap rooms with one of the kids?

Imagine changing the bedding in that hobbit hole, you'd give yourself concussion!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Emily sounds so similar to Ratchet in this video. She even seems to have picked up her accent 🤨
Unfollowed her now, her & Emily not my type of funny at all.
Immature twats who really need to feed off one another during a pandemic! Idiots
Can’t understand what they’re saying most of the time. Emily one of those who’s trying to be exactly like her 🙄

Reactions: 9
If she’s still needing a pee in the middle of the night imagine the palaver of going down that ladder every time.

Reactions: 11
I am on a MASSIVE catch up - finally got up to the current thread after about 2 months of reading!! This will be completely out of context I'm just leaving it here for when the CIC is in force, should it be needed. Just come across it with work and immediately thought of Rachaele...

Reactions: 8
If she’s still needing a pee in the middle of the night imagine the palaver of going down that ladder every time.
dont worry, she will piss in a pot and leave it to mellow, that will be lovely in the summer where her hobbit room will get very very hot, nice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

New thread!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.