PTWM #55 on the 1st day of Christmas Rachaele gave to me, fake tales of helping with DV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% that
My ex husband has to know where we live because of access to the children but my social media accounts are so tight on privacy settings so he or any of his friends or the fake accounts he set up cannot see a damn thing I chose to post . I’m still very careful over what I do post and there is no way in the bloody world I’d have my life shown on social media like Emily whatever her name is. I wouldn’t want him to know a single detail about my life and what we do or even things I like. I have my settings set that you can’t even tag me in a visible post unless I approve it.

I have a few friends who have been through the same that I met from a support group and we are all exactly the same . Just screams cash making opportunity to me
This is the thing isnt it.. if 200k strangers know all about Emily and her life and lifestyle, then I'm sure her ex does. Its troubling

I really hope this mum of that poor boy punches her, if my child got that card I would be having words with the mum, what happened to the #bekind
If my son got a card like that I would be sending the mother a message

Reactions: 12
100% that
My ex husband has to know where we live because of access to the children but my social media accounts are so tight on privacy settings so he or any of his friends or the fake accounts he set up cannot see a damn thing I chose to post . I’m still very careful over what I do post and there is no way in the bloody world I’d have my life shown on social media like Emily whatever her name is. I wouldn’t want him to know a single detail about my life and what we do or even things I like. I have my settings set that you can’t even tag me in a visible post unless I approve it.

I have a few friends who have been through the same that I met from a support group and we are all exactly the same . Just screams cash making opportunity to me
Emily will be gifted cctv & a ring doorbell soon. Or the CIC will get it for her.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but rachet is a complete witch. Going back to the Xmas card (even if edie never sent it the thought was still there)

But rachet. Think about that little boy. It’s gonna be a tit Xmas for most of us. He might not be seeing grandparents or cousins or parents might have lost jobs due to covid etc etc. If I was the mum or dad of the boy I would be raging and would definitely confront her in person or in the queue in boots. ( confront ratchet not edie ! )

Reactions: 21
I'm sure the NHS nurses won't thank her for all the unnecessary social mixing she has been doing!

Reactions: 18
I'm sure the NHS nurses won't thank her for all the unnecessary social mixing she has been doing!
As an NHS nurse running a green pathway (non covid) ward desperately trying to keep our patients safe so they can have their cancer and urgent ops, I honestly despair at the blatant disregard people now have for the rules

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If she was that worried about the NHS she wouldn’t be mixing with 7,000 people, getting her nails done, having building work done, making a support bubble unnecessarily, buying a house etc etc etc during a pandemic

Reactions: 23
Not only is the card from Edie an unkind gesture but the fact her Mother has uploaded the card and contents adds to further humiliation for the child receiving it and their parents . If I were the young boy’s parents, I’d report it to the school along with a screenshot from the PTWM page, can’t believe her huns are applauding this .

Reactions: 13
100% that

I’m a DV survivor and there’s a court order in place that he is to have no contact with my child. I suspect this could be similar for her if she’s moved half way across the country. I’m just struggling to buy it with such extravagance on social media not to mention photos of the house/front door etc it just doesn’t add up for me

This is the thing isnt it.. if 200k strangers know all about Emily and her life and lifestyle, then I'm sure her ex does. Its troubling

If my son got a card like that I would be sending the mother a message
What did I miss??

Reactions: 2
I’m a DV survivor and there’s a court order in place that he is to have no contact with my child. I suspect this could be similar for her if she’s moved half way across the country. I’m just struggling to buy it with such extravagance on social media not to mention photos of the house/front door etc it just doesn’t add up for me

What did I miss??
Emily hasn't moved half way across the country to escape her violent ex!
She left her abusive relationship 3 years ago, she's moving half way across the country so that her and her new partner can be closer to his son.
But even so, they shouldn't have made it public about Emily as her abusive ex can still find her new address

Reactions: 9
I see Warrington women’s aid STILL haven’t thanked Rach for the box of stuff they (supposedly) received of her back in September yet they have managed to thank this lady.
Either her sending it was bullshit, or they've decided not to feed her ego by thanking her publicly because it was all useless crap and they don't want to encourage further similar donations 🤷

Emily hasn't moved half way across the country to escape her violent ex!
She left her abusive relationship 3 years ago, she's moving half way across the country so that her and her new partner can be closer to his son.
But even so, they shouldn't have made it public about Emily as her abusive ex can still find her new address
Emily clearly isn't happy with her life being plastered all over the internet as she has deleted her own IG account. If Rachaele was any kind of a true friend, she would respect this and delete her recent post of Emily holding an envelope with the name of the letting agent. It wouldn't take much research for someone to work out which properties had recently been let. Honestly Rachaele is a self centred disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.