PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just half way through her stories and just had to say.....
She said she found some great stuff while cleaning and is now tagging them all..yeah its that great you chucked it under stairs for months and forgot about them 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After reading the statement I actually went back over their Instagrams and it seems he might have been working on those dates
He also turned up with flowers unexpectedly on one of the dates too ....

I'm still undecided on it all though. It would explain ALOT of things and whilst I think he would be capable of it, he'd be very stupid considering the life they lead on SM.

Deep down I'd love it to be him though so R's downfall finally happens but I doubt we're that lucky.

Reactions: 11
I'm just half way through her stories and just had to say.....
She said she found some great stuff while cleaning and is now tagging them all..yeah its that great you chucked it under stairs for months and forgot about them 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute tit
I was quite disgusted by her stories and the stuff from under the stairs. When she ripped open the wrapped book for wilbertson. Eugh 🤮!

Reactions: 7
Hate to defend ole Rachiooo, but at least she's doing something right. I always used to hype my son up to the max before I put him to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knowing D&C Police, that officer could be any one of their staff. It wouldn't be the first time one of them has been caught with their pants down with a vulnerable member of the public
🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why say about the fiver on your stories? Why not ask the kids? They'd remember if they know those kids.

That fun before bedtime was for show, there's no way they do that every night. He's usually still watching Octonauts at this time!

Reactions: 8
Why say about the fiver on your stories? Why not ask the kids? They'd remember if they know those kids.

That fun before bedtime was for show, there's no way they do that every night. He's usually still watching Octonauts at this time!
Agreed. She banged on about the sleep therapy people that helped her with W's bedtime, then obviously she stopped getting paid to advertise or she couldn't be arsed so he was up eating ice lollies or glued to the telly until who knows what time....I'm far from a perfect parent, but one thing I like is a bed time routine & honestly I think they benefit from it.

I'm actually surprised she doesn't send him to bed early since they are all 'up her hole' everyday :rolleyes:;)

Agreed. She banged on about the sleep therapy people that helped her with W's bedtime, then obviously she stopped getting paid to advertise or she couldn't be arsed so he was up eating ice lollies or glued to the telly until who knows what time....I'm far from a perfect parent, but one thing I like is a bed time routine & honestly I think they benefit from it.

I'm actually surprised she doesn't send him to bed early since they are all 'up her hole' everyday :rolleyes:;)
Totally agree - I’m a stickler for bed time, it’s the only bit of peace of the day for myself which I’m not giving up! Mine are up early so my 6yr old is asleep by 7.30 and my 9yr old is upstairs at 8 and lights off 8.30. I also found it sad that she said E stopped wanting bed time stories at age 5!! Imagine having so much stuff given to you that unopened items are shoved in a cupboard and forgotten about!

Reactions: 15
As a small business myself I would be absolutely outraged if something I sent her got chucked under the stairs, something that I put hours into making etc

and that is why I don’t follow her on my business account 😂

Reactions: 17
As a small business myself I would be absolutely outraged if something I sent her got chucked under the stairs, something that I put hours into making etc

and that is why I don’t follow her on my business account 😂
Or the fact that she said in cleaning it out she had so much tit and was going to show us all now - then showed us all said tit -items from small businesses she claims to support.
I wish I had the revenue to forget about something I’d ordered for months. Just shows how she throws money away, she doesn’t even know when she’s spending out of control.

Reactions: 20

She’s so common. Who would say that though? She’s awful, a horrible mother.

The Edward scissorhands haircut on that kid really shows on that bedtime story
It made me sad seeing all shaved and badly chopped. Poor kid.

• Sad

The later he goes to bed the more chance she has for a lie in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So sally Faulkner is her ‘bestie?’ Fancy rach sharing her story that kids should have BOTH parents in their lives. Funny that rach seeing as you’ve got two boys there that don’t see their mother?? Bit hypocritical???

Reactions: 14
So sally Faulkner is her ‘bestie?’ Fancy rach sharing her story that kids should have BOTH parents in their lives. Funny that rach seeing as you’ve got two boys there that don’t see their mother?? Bit hypocritical???
And considering only 2 of her 6 "kids" see both parents (one had to fight for it) 🤣🤣 but yes, she's so hypocritical. Iv not seen her stories yet but she doesn't exactly fight for Sally on a regular basis..only when it suits her agenda!

I'm far from a prude (I live with a potty mouthed builder/ex army 🤣) but her highlights are disgusting.
Shagging dogs
German me
tit gate
Horses mane (her pubes)
Piss breathe
Boobs
Period
She actually makes me vom in my mouth 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That memory story from 2018, even with that coldsore, she looked so pretty. She has changed and aged so much!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.