PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is shocking isn't it, they obviously have a department for gifting so you would think they would be more diligent with who they chose. Hopefully the fact that people are flagging it up to them will make them realise they've made a bad decision asking Ratshit to share their products..
Judging by my reply they’ve realised that!

Reactions: 10
Someone in the gifting department is going to get a bollocking tomorrow morning 🤣
They are probably a hun!

To be fair, its not just members here that raise these concerns to the companies. And its about time influencers saw that the average Joe blogs walking down the street has as much right to complain about something as the next person.
Bloody hell, rach complains to 200k followers about a nail technician not putting the right colour on her daughters nail ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really wish someone would take that pregna mat away from her.
Cringe when she says lush! How old is she? 😬

Prana mat even 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really wish someone would take that pregna mat away from her.
Cringe when she says lush! How old is she? 😬

Prana mat even 😂😂😂
PratWithAMat

I’m going to message oddballs now too. Pissed me right off.

Reactions: 11
I think the pratonamat was filmed ages ago as she still has the awful quiff hair-don't going on.
Well done ladies who are messaging oddballs 🙌

Reactions: 9
Brands literally just see numbers or a kid or a pet or an old house renovation and go for it. I’m convinced next to zero research goes into the person. They just look at grid posts, maybe watch stories from that day and nothing more. I feel like if I was running a company I’d want my social media staff to follow people for at least 4 weeks and also Google the tit out of them.

Reactions: 15
Looking down Oddballs twitter feed today they have tagged loads of people asking to 'team up'. I'm in no way criticising what they do and represent but it seems they don't do the research first.

Reactions: 9
So sick of her promoting that stupid pranamat that pretty much no one can afford right now. She really annoys me

Reactions: 18
I’m pissing myself at the stupid mat thing because the idiot clearly sold her soul to the devil for a bit of cash 🤣 how long has she been promoting it?! Over a year surely because she was infamously pregnant and flogging it when pregnant women can’t even use it 🤣 now Wibble is like 14 months or something?! I can’t remember. Anyway Rach. Did you have one gin and agree to this contract. Every month or maybe twice a month you’re obliged to promote that shite and it’s too funny. She’s gonna end up like someone trying to pad out an essay to up the word count soon. There’s nothing more you can say on it!

“So. This mat is very matty. Very mat like. You lie on it. Another word for lie is I suppose...lay? So you can lay on it. And lie. Lie and lay”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m pissing myself at the stupid mat thing because the idiot clearly sold her soul to the devil for a bit of cash 🤣 how long has she been promoting it?! Over a year surely because she was infamously pregnant and flogging it when pregnant women can’t even use it 🤣 now Wibble is like 14 months or something?! I can’t remember. Anyway Rach. Did you have one gin and agree to this contract. Every month or maybe twice a month you’re obliged to promote that shite and it’s too funny. She’s gonna end up like someone trying to pad out an essay to up the word count soon. There’s nothing more you can say on it!

“So. This mat is very matty. Very mat like. You lie on it. Another word for lie is I suppose...lay? So you can lay on it. And lie. Lie and lay”
All she does all day is lay and lie... lay on the sofa and lie about how busy and important she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s funny when she goes all technical and talks about it being sustainable and made from coconuts in her monotone Mary voice .... so it’s lush !

Reactions: 11

She said she’s been using it several years 🙄 but the first time we saw her advertising it was whilst pregnant! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Here’s a thing Rachel, if you can’t go out as family right for meals, then don’t. Don’t pick two kids to stay at home all because fancy dining is so important to you. Get a takeaway, cook something wholesome, do whatever you need to make it feel like a special meal at home but to pick two to stay at home? No. To expect Betsy to stay home and miss out because she’s the babysitter? No. She’s YOUR DAUGHTER.
Alternatively, why don’t YOU stay at home and miss out instead?
You can even book two tables.
There is a pandemic going on, right now, it doesn’t require you to dine out 3 times a week.

Given that we are all doing our bit to help with the current child food poverty crisis, it’s utterly absurd to be even bragging that she can even afford to take 6 people out for a meal a few times a week.
She is being a billy bullshitter again as the rule of 6 is only for 2 different family bubbles. If your household is bigger than 6 you could all go out together as you live under one roof. She is a compulsive liar and rather than admit she doesn’t want to have to parent all the children at once she lies about how they can’t all sit or go together

I can’t get over how many ads she does! It’s like bloody qvc on her page

Reactions: 22
Oooh look lickle tiny bacon sandwiches for the lazy arse made by the Mrs brown lookalike.

Also is it just me or does kdil look really pissed off at Rachel
I thought KDIL looked pissed off too with rachellios snorting and tone in the vm

Reactions: 7

That's just like all the teen Instagrammers who advertise bang energy drinks and every other post has to be a video of them pretending to drink it to cheesy music 😴😴 it's painful.

Also I skip ads so assumed the mat advert was recorded once ages ago and then just reposted as needed - is it different each time?

Reactions: 3
She reposts her own voice notes to kdil but wont repost her book or podcast 🤔🤔
And Mrs brown needs to tell Rachielooo to fuuuuuuuck off and make her own God damn breakfast!
Literally praying to every god imaginable that she does NOT post a pic with him in those bloody pants. 🤯
Is there a way to send out an alert of some sort to all tatters if someone sees this ? So we can avoid it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.