PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youll never guess what? I was in Boots today getting a cranberry and bree sandwhich and a bottle of Ribena when the lady at the till told me it works out cheaper with a snack! So even though there was a queue I went and got one and unlike Rachelle I actually made a tit of myself my knocking over a stand of lipsticks 😂 thought I was skinny than I am and tried to squeeze through 😂🙈obviously I was horrified and it was horrific but I had to come on and tell all you huns 💜 😂
But did you have an advantage antvinty card though?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Youll never guess what? I was in Boots today getting a cranberry and bree sandwhich and a bottle of Ribena when the lady at the till told me it works out cheaper with a snack! So even though there was a queue I went and got one and unlike Rachelle I actually made a tit of myself my knocking over a stand of lipsticks 😂 thought I was skinny than I am and tried to squeeze through 😂🙈obviously I was horrified and it was horrific but I had to come on and tell all you huns 💜 😂

Hope you are ok hun !! Do you want me to send you a cloud to get over your horrific day ? Did the 920 people in the queue stare at you in horror and hope you had your advantagededed card out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously - what is my life you ask over a breakfast board? Everything is falling apart right now in the world but yeah let’s moan about a breakfast board that was clearly used to kill them crickets ..plus it was you who brought the gecko into your home with your daughters money if I recall correctly..

She is like an elephant in a porcelain shop .. there is no ounce of awareness what’s currently going on is there? Hearing Brad Pitt right now in my head:
0A15543D-799B-4910-A9E7-0ADDBA580F77.jpeg

I haven’t seen any of my family in over a year now .. I fell out with my sister and BIL over them visiting my parents recently when both live and work in a hot spot area possibly endangering my high rush mother. My husband works 12 hours a day during the week (from home in his little man cave) - so I cook, clean but also work 3 days a week (part-time you know FOR REAL) from home up to 10 hours on those days and constantly on my feet sorting things plus studying for my German Abitur remotely. Today my husband took my daughter to the woods for a few hours as he has the week off with me for Halfterm and it took all my willpower not do anything .. to switch off a bit ! I managed 30 mins on the couch watching homes under the hammer as my brain couldn’t cope with anything else 😅 and then tended to the laundry as my to-do list is endless. She has 6 kids, various pets, a massive house .. and she is on the couch so often. Granted her kids are never all there and Joyce is doing all the cooking/cleaning/laundry/parenting. Never seen a more lazy person claiming to work “behind the scenes” - what scenes I ask?

And then the face she made when W was playing with her buttons ..!

Sidenote - Why did she have to tag the company she got her glasses from when W grabbed them ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But did you make 10862893 insta stories about it after?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rachet/Josh that child is bored sat without anything to do, no wonder he's trying to bite you. He's telling you he's bored! Where's the toys/books/even an iphone to shove under his nose....give him something to do! He might not bite you!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
No way are they out for dinner again with only 1 child. What a piss take
She's really trying to reduce those social contacts isn't she...that and her explanation earlier about not meeting in groups of more than 6 :rolleyes: Absolute joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Wilby looks like his gums/teeth are bothering him in that video where he is trying to bite. He actually looks in a bit of discomfort, but it’s all viewing for the gram. Give the wee one something to soothe his teething and take the phone out of his face!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t been out for a meal since the beginning of Feb, had the occasional McD’s but would do anything for a meal that I hadn’t cooked.... husband’s can just about master a crisp sandwich 😬😬
Does she know how to turn her oven on or is it just for show?

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure more than one member of staff at the vets would do a pre op examination. I really doubt they'd just put her to sleep and then find a skin infection if it's as bad as Dominic makes out. 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wilby looks like his gums/teeth are bothering him in that video where he is trying to bite. He actually looks in a bit of discomfort, but it’s all viewing for the gram. Give the wee one something to soothe his teething and take the phone out of his face!!!
The minute I saw him lean towards Josh’s arm to bite him I thought GIVE THE CHILD A TEETHING TOY FOR duck SAKE.

Even a blind man with a white stick can see that Wilby is in pain with his gums/teeth so why aren’t they helping him?!???

Reactions: 17
Here’s a thing Rachel, if you can’t go out as family right for meals, then don’t. Don’t pick two kids to stay at home all because fancy dining is so important to you. Get a takeaway, cook something wholesome, do whatever you need to make it feel like a special meal at home but to pick two to stay at home? No. To expect Betsy to stay home and miss out because she’s the babysitter? No. She’s YOUR DAUGHTER.
Alternatively, why don’t YOU stay at home and miss out instead?
You can even book two tables.
There is a pandemic going on, right now, it doesn’t require you to dine out 3 times a week.

Given that we are all doing our bit to help with the current child food poverty crisis, it’s utterly absurd to be even bragging that she can even afford to take 6 people out for a meal a few times a week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“Oh god. Oh god. I’m doing so many ads. I need to keep these stupid fuckers on side. I need them. I want more neon signs”

“Yeah so one time 3 years ago I saw my friend 💔💜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv just watched the vet stories. Maybe she needs to start listening to Tallulah, going under anesthetic when your a flat nosed breed is extremely dangerous and risky and to put her under twice is a huge risk, its not a day of leisurely sleeping and its not a joke! And if she thinks her vet is tit then move her to a vet who is breed specific and specially trained in brachial breeds. And joshs attitude towards those dogs really pisses me off

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.