PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was josh, I would probably drink a lot too, just to get through living with R. I bet she is bleeping mentally draining.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I was josh, I would probably drink a lot too, just to get through living with R. I bet she is bleeping mentally draining.

My partner jokes that he drinks a lot to put up with me. (I’m hella needy 😂 but not as needy as Rach. I can function by myself, I just like having him there 😂 his mum once told me I was the most independent needy person she knows....not sure if she meant is as a compliment 🤷‍♀️) but I know it’s a joke. Josh blatantly does 😂😂😂😂

Reading that back it seemed like I’m laughing at someone drinking a lot. I’m not. It’s the ‘oh we don’t drink in front of the boys’ think that winds me right up, it’s so comical you *have* to laugh. Those poor weans.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few years back, didn’t Betsy go to America with her dad or some family member? Someone took a photo of her on the plane and sent it to rachel, who then posted it! Expert in parenting right there 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A few years back, didn’t Betsy go to America with her dad or some family member? Someone took a photo of her on the plane and sent it to rachel, who then posted it! Expert in parenting right there 😳
I haven't heard about that! I do remember when Edie was taken on holiday by her dad and someone saw her in the resort and sent a photo, of course Raychaellleee was all "oh my babies have people looking out for them everywhere they go" 🤮 no Rachaelleieio, you've made your kids public property, people who are strangers know them, where they live, go to school etc. When you have a public page not everyone that watches you will have good intentions.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like Tallulah was invited to keep an eye on Wibble in another room while the adults ate. Poor kid!

And size 4? She’s 11 ffs, she’ll still be in kids clothes, why is Rachel trying to make out she’s a super tiny adult? 😒
I thought size 4 was an 8 ( many stores like Gap have the American sizing ) as I’m a 12 but an 8 in clothes stores with this sizing!

Reactions: 1
I haven't heard about that! I do remember when Edie was taken on holiday by her dad and someone saw her in the resort and sent a photo, of course Raychaellleee was all "oh my babies have people looking out for them everywhere they go" 🤮 no Rachaelleieio, you've made your kids public property, people who are strangers know them, where they live, go to school etc. When you have a public page not everyone that watches you will have good intentions.
This incident frightens me the most. And she actively encourages people to approach her children, even when they aren't accompanied by an adult (take the example of when betsy took wilby out alone and someones approached them, and another watched from afar)
I do believe that R thinks only men can be weirdos/pedophiles etc. No, women can be too, its also alot easier for women to approach children and they would feel more comfortable talking to a strange woman. Not all your huns are fans unfortunately

I thought size 4 was an 8 ( many stores like Gap have the American sizing ) as I’m a 12 but an 8 in clothes stores with this sizing!
I think it depends on the store... primark now offer size 4,6,8 and so on

Reactions: 5
1. “we’re allowed to mix down here, actually i’m not because i have 6 kids and they’re always here. so one or two people can go to hers ( lie because they’re always with other people or left alone).. does that mean she took all the kids to Astrids yesterday if she ALWAYS has them the kids?

2. how do NOT notice your dog has a skin infection? she obviously doesn’t Bath her 🤦🏻‍♀️ or interact with her much. she really needs to research on how to look after Frech bulldogs!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Genuine question - is she allowed to go into Astrid’s house? Touching all her belongings, trying on her clothes, sitting at her table. Not socially distancing. I thought households weren’t allowed to mix in any tier? I’m in a very high tier area so know my restrictions but was pretty sure they shouldn’t have been doing all that.

Reactions: 9
But they wouldn't all go back into your womb though would they Rach because you aren't actually related to 2 of them 🤬.

Lovely to call B the babysitter - it seems like she loves spending time with Wilby but you shouldn't abuse that. She's his sister NOT his parent.

Genuine question - is she allowed to go into Astrid’s house? Touching all her belongings, trying on her clothes, sitting at her table. Not socially distancing. I thought households weren’t allowed to mix in any tier? I’m in a very high tier area so know my restrictions but was pretty sure they shouldn’t have been doing all that.
Pretty sure they should still be socially distanced even if they're inside which they're clearly not.

Reactions: 12
She is in the medium tier which is lowest, households can mix, she can go in to another house. But, I would say you’re still supposed to be sensible and touching loads of stuff wouldn’t be a great idea.

Reactions: 9
I’m watching that Close Calls show with Nick Knowles (blegh I hate him!) and it all seems based in Devon and Cornwall. Surprised Rach isn’t on it with all the lives she’s saved 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. “we’re allowed to mix down here, actually i’m not because i have 6 kids and they’re always here. so one or two people can go to hers ( lie because they’re always with other people or left alone).. does that mean she took all the kids to Astrids yesterday if she ALWAYS has them the kids?

2. how do NOT notice your dog has a skin infection? she obviously doesn’t Bath her 🤦🏻‍♀️ or interact with her much. she really needs to research on how to look after Frech bulldogs!
I agree.. I have an English bulldog and they need so much care, their skin is very sensitive. Its most probably the food they feed Ethel. Alot of yeast can effect their skin/ears and paws

She is in the medium tier which is lowest, households can mix, she can go in to another house. But, I would say you’re still supposed to be sensible and touching loads of stuff wouldn’t be a great idea.
We are medium tier and I assumed you still had to socially distance even when inside ??

Omg poor Joyce should we set up a gofundme so he can have a nice new board to eat his boiled eggs and soldiers on?
1012D5CF-182F-4B42-B6BF-835110C9B62B.png

• Haha
Omg poor Joyce should we set up a gofundme so he can have a nice new board to eat his boiled eggs and soldiers on? View attachment 288367
I was about to post about this... 'What is my life?'...... ummm, it's a damn sight better than most people's lives at the moment!
Read the room you silly woman, these are dire times for a lot of people and you're moaning about dead crickets on a fancy board that most people consider a luxury, non essential purchase.
She's on another planet.

Reactions: 22
Tier 1 is rule of six BUT must social distance...not huddled together around a small table then rummaging through someone's belongings.
Limit how many different people you see in a short space of time... well shes never done that has she! She mixes with about 7 different households a week! 😡

Reactions: 13
Is this more freebies today, a Columbia pram suit for £50. So relatable Rach hun🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.