PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wanna vom that they’ve got crickets wandering all around their kitchen. And they don’t look like theyve just died, someone has squashed them
She’s already had rats in the garden, slugs in the lounge, what’s a couple of crickets in the kitchen!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m sure josh will be offended at that
Not as offended as the people who are hard of hearing and couldn't follow her stories because she treated the subtitles like a massive joke before she gave up altogether 🤷

Reactions: 13
I agree.. I have an English bulldog and they need so much care, their skin is very sensitive. Its most probably the food they feed Ethel. Alot of yeast can effect their skin/ears and paws

We are medium tier and I assumed you still had to socially distance even when inside ??

Yes definitely supposed to 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I cba to watch her ramble today especially with THOSE lapels 😂

W in a new expensive winter outdoor onesie! I hope we have one of the mildest winters on record 😂

Reactions: 9
Makes me wanna vom that they’ve got crickets wandering all around their kitchen. And they don’t look like theyve just died, someone has squashed them
We have a tarantula and have to feed live crickets, I occasionally find them around the house because somehow they escape the tank? It is a nightmare as we try everything to prevent it but the buggers find a way out.
But yeah they don't just die like that. They literally live for weeks on nothing but air!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
We have a tarantula and have to feed live crickets, I occasionally find them around the house because somehow they escape the tank? It is a nightmare as we try everything to prevent it but the buggers find a way out.
But yeah they don't just die like that. They literally live for weeks on nothing but air!
I used to have a bearded dragon and the same happened to us! Would find them bouncing round the living room!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So there's a pandemic crucifying the world, kids are going hungry because they cant get their free school meals during the holidays, DA numbers are at their highest thanks to local lockdowns, businesses are folding every day, people are loosing their jobs and cant afford to pay their bills or put food on the table, cancer sufferers are having vital treatment delayed, people aren't allowed to see their families, millions are off work sick and hundreds of people are dying everyday.......BUT in Rachael's world, there's a dead cricket on a wooden board so Joyce cant eat his eggs off it and she's giving it all the duck my life tit.

Get a grip you complete waste of space!

Reactions: 32
I really think and hope that after the new year, alot of people won't give influencers the time of day. She will see a dramatic dip in engagement (more than she is now) January is a tough time in normal circumstances, let alone during this crisis we have.
Sure, the younger generation will still be there giving likes and views..but the audience that these social media idiots reach for are the average family man/woman. The last thing on their minds after Christmas will be a £200 massage mat, a £150 hoover, random subscription boxes and new over priced clothing.
She will be "crying" poverty herself soon enough. The bigger the rise, the harder they fall and she's chucked everyone under the bus on her way up unfortunately

Reactions: 21
Let’s play the game where I almost drop you on your head and then we all laugh 👍🏻

16364616-64B8-4C4D-9B61-F59B4D34AE07.jpeg

“If my kids had them choice they’d be back in the womb so they can be near me always”

Meanwhile Tallulah’s stayed at Cocaine Katy’s, Seb’s been at his nan’s and Edie’s now on a sleepover and that’s just the last few days. She doesn’t half talk some tit. Even during Covid she’s still managing to never have 6 kids all at the same time.

DB9F7AD4-6D1B-4DEF-B6D7-C67AA484B6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’d put money on Wibble having stitches by the time the year is out and of course I do not want that to happen AT ALL. All kids get into scrapes and accidents but really...they are so reckless with that boy and they think it’s funny. Also I’m not in any position to comment on child development so I’m not saying this from a development / Mumsnet angle but the boy is growing up and somehow still looks like a giant 9 month old. I think it’s the clothes and the being carried constantly plus the bottles etc. He’ll be 21 looking like Matt Lucas on Shooting Stars!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Youll never guess what? I was in Boots today getting a cranberry and bree sandwhich and a bottle of Ribena when the lady at the till told me it works out cheaper with a snack! So even though there was a queue I went and got one and unlike Rachelle I actually made a tit of myself my knocking over a stand of lipsticks 😂 thought I was skinny than I am and tried to squeeze through 😂🙈obviously I was horrified and it was horrific but I had to come on and tell all you huns 💜 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.