PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joyce.... Donald trump needs his bronzer back son

They are a bunch of wedding weirdos flipping raking around astrids house. Wonder what Astrid husband says cause actually never even heard him speak.

I have been in my current house for 18 years a and even my own sister hasnā€™t even been in my bedroom !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joyce.... Donald trump needs his bronzer back son

They are a bunch of wedding weirdos flipping raking around astrids house. Wonder what Astrid husband says cause actually never even heard him speak.

I have been in my current house for 18 years a and even my own sister hasnā€™t even been in my bedroom !!
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Iā€™ve never been in my sister in laws bedroom Iā€™ve just seen what it looks like after 13 years as itā€™s on rightmove šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Joyce and Rach went to Astrid's with Wilby and T......why was the table only set for 4 people? Does T not eat?
(Also, Rach, there was no need to mention that T is a size 4 in the comments about her jeans, just tell people where they were from, that's what they asked for)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
omg that post of T doing a ā€œfashion showā€ in all of Astrids clothes! šŸ˜³ i would NEVER let my daughter do that in someone elseā€™s house who we havenā€™t known long!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So back to Joyceā€™s jumper of dreams

A. Rachet washes it and it shrinks and wilbertson will be wearing it

B. Be kind betsy will be wearing it to college by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how R ALWAYS has to reply to any comment from a female on Js insta. Paranoid much. šŸ”Ŗ šŸ°

• Haha
Reactions: 22
omg that post of T doing a ā€œfashion showā€ in all of Astrids clothes! šŸ˜³ i would NEVER let my daughter do that in someone elseā€™s house who we havenā€™t known long!
How much time must they have spent in that bedroom to make that video?

Reactions: 7
Showing all the stuff in Astrids bedroom is beyond weird. That is the kind of stuff that teenagers would do, it kinda shows her maturity levels. She has no manners and i put money that this friendship doesnā€™t last until spring.

Reactions: 18
So Joyce and Rach went to Astrid's with Wilby and T......why was the table only set for 4 people? Does T not eat?
(Also, Rach, there was no need to mention that T is a size 4 in the comments about her jeans, just tell people where they were from, that's what they asked for)
Looks like Tallulah was invited to keep an eye on Wibble in another room while the adults ate. Poor kid!

And size 4? Sheā€™s 11 ffs, sheā€™ll still be in kids clothes, why is Rachel trying to make out sheā€™s a super tiny adult? šŸ˜’

Reactions: 30
Looks like Tallulah was invited to keep an eye on Wibble in another room while the adults ate. Poor kid!

And size 4? Sheā€™s 11 ffs, sheā€™ll still be in kids clothes, why is Rachel trying to make out sheā€™s a super tiny adult? šŸ˜’
Because I'm pretty sure they are Rachel's jeans & we all know she loves an ego boost to herself

Reactions: 13
I honestly can't stand this weird fake relationship they have going on with astrid. Its like R really wants astrids approval so desperately. Its weird as duck
They're both just using each other for 'publicity' to boost their accounts. Pathetic!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.