PTWM #51 the patchwork family is a sham, still funding their lifestyle with a PayPal scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably not him. But she comes across as the type of woman (given the background they got together) that would definitely put on a front to the world to make out everything is 100% perfectly fine in her relationship, just to save herself the embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
He looks really sad

Reactions: 6
That’s what I was thinking. They wouldn’t use his initial. I’m pretty sure an investigation would take a while too, which means it would have began prior to her drama posts.

Plus wasn’t he’s wildlife officer? So he wouldn’t have been dealing with the crimes the complainants had reported.

Reactions: 5
It's even worse, if that date is right hes only just over 7 months there! There's no need for chocolate at that age, especially when she wasn't even feeding him solids!
I worked out date wrong omg! I get little treat etc but at that age no need fir such sugar

Reactions: 2
Omg, have seen the Officer J hearing, surely that is not him. He’s not a sexual predator is he? The incident took place in 2018. Being animal police, could be a job somebody is moved into pending investigation.

Errrmmm is that Josh?

Reactions: 3
What’s the PayPal thing? Because I see her on my Instagram, don’t know about the pay pal thing and she is awful. Didn’t she have an affair?

Reactions: 2
WOW just read it

Surely if it is him she would have kicked him out?
Shes "obsessed" with him. She would never do that

I’ve never heard Wilby talking - but he’s asking for a sister
Hahaha oh shut up rach..pull the other one

What’s the PayPal thing? Because I see her on my Instagram, don’t know about the pay pal thing and she is awful. Didn’t she have an affair?
She set up a PayPal account for her followers to donate monthly amounts ranging from £1-£100 to help her in her quest to help people fleeing from domestic abuse and to help with fees for housing/clothing/food/essentials and anything else refuges needed. And to also pay herself a wage for "working" and to pay her "staff".
In 2 years she has never given evidence she has used any of this money for what it was intended for. Many donators have messaged her asking for a monthly rundown of the expenses (which she promised to provide) and they instantly received a full refund from her and blocked with no other explanation.
More member can fill in whatever iv missed

Reactions: 10
I think PC J is an essential part of her brand. But, how could she be an ambassador for all those DV charities when her husband preys on vulnerable victims of crime? She can’t stand by him surely.

Reactions: 7
Wilby at his 21st

Attachments

Reactions: 16
someone mentioned on here that they think she’ll be pregnant again soon.... maybe because wilby has asked for a sister she will give him one. although she’ll probably get all her HUNS to harass josh again so he’ll make her preg!

Reactions: 8
Wildlife officer would still deal with other crimes, he would still be a general PC.
Didn’t you say you knew what job he had moved into? I ask because if he was under investigation for misconduct, he could have been moved into civilian role whilst it was pending.
Didn’t someone tell you what he does?
Oh God I don’t know Like I said, they are probably reading this laughing

Reactions: 11
I’ve never heard Wilby talking - but he’s asking for a sister
She's beyond weird!

Omg the way she speaks infront of her kids
"Arsehole" being one of the words!
She's disgusting and no amount of paypal money or videoing food banks will change that!
Ugly human through and through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The date of the hearing was last week.
I'm not sure when the investigation opened but the misconduct took place july/september/oct. Two separate women.
Who knows when R found out??? She might have known about his suspension but not the details and maybe only found the details put when she had her drama sob fest?
Who knows
Whoever the hell it is just goes to show how disgusting and corrupt d&c police are

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.