PTWM #47 Joyce in short shorts and Rach on the lash, what happened to paypal cash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she like to say we're all terrible parents because we're too busy trolling to keep an eye on our kids?

Newsflash Ratchet - my kid is nearly 13 and already Wilby has been to A&E more times than her. So who's the neglectful parent here? 🤔
oh yes, she does! Accused people of being on here rather than watching / spending time with their kids.

I have an 18 year old that's never been in hospital either other than when she was born. Also never been reported to SS either 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So whilst Wilby uses the dishwasher as a trampoline, his brother has to pick him up, only to get snatched by Edie?

Poor Wilby, he’s just a toy for the majority of them in that house

Reactions: 12
So I've just watched her video of Wilby standing on the dush washer, during the clip she can be heard saying "I can't get him down" FFS put down your phone you utter clown!!!!!! I'm not surprised she has had social work involvement.
I used to think she was ok but she can't hide her true ugly self anymore.

Reactions: 18
My cat tried to get in the dishwasher yesterday and I panicked and immediately picked him up in case he hurt himself. WTF is wrong with her and the huns?!

Reactions: 7
So whilst Wilby uses the dishwasher as a trampoline, his brother has to pick him up, only to get snatched by Edie?

Poor Wilby, he’s just a toy for the majority of them in that house
She said in her stories yesterday that Edie carries him around all day and won't listen when she tells her to put him down. You're the parent, do some bleeping parenting for a change. I don't think a 7 year old is responsible enough to be carting around a 1 year old. What if she drops him on the tiled floor or even worse, down the stairs? Or even in the lounge and he hits his head on the side of the fireplace? I know your "give-a-tit-ometer" is a bit depleted by the fourth child (I can say that as the youngest of 4 🤣) but it's downright dangerous. It won't be long before Wilberson is toddling and then he'll be wriggly, I'm sure all parents have been there when they nearly drop the child because they are wriggling in your arms. It only takes a split second and she's too busy filming and snorting to take notice.

Reactions: 14
She said in her stories yesterday that Edie carries him around all day and won't listen when she tells her to put him down. You're the parent, do some bleeping parenting for a change. I don't think a 7 year old is responsible enough to be carting around a 1 year old. What if she drops him on the tiled floor or even worse, down the stairs? Or even in the lounge and he hits his head on the side of the fireplace? I know your "give-a-tit-ometer" is a bit depleted by the fourth child (I can say that as the youngest of 4 🤣) but it's downright dangerous. It won't be long before Wilberson is toddling and then he'll be wriggly, I'm sure all parents have been there when they nearly drop the child because they are wriggling in your arms. It only takes a split second and she's too busy filming and snorting to take notice.
Edie has already hurt wilby while shes been holding him unattended!!! Remember the content when she left them both alone in wibble room and next thing wibble was crying because he banging his head!!

ETA I know edie didnt do it on purpose.. my point is that R leaves them alone unattended and accidents have happened

Reactions: 12
She already has dropped him and he hit his head. This was a couple of months back. She does need to be careful because someone somewhere will report her to SS and tbh seeing what I’ve seen of her parenting they won’t take it as being malicious as she literally thinks it’s hilarious to put her kids in danger!

Reactions: 10
She already has dropped him and he hit his head. This was a couple of months back. She does need to be careful because someone somewhere will report her to SS and tbh seeing what I’ve seen of her parenting they won’t take it as being malicious as she literally thinks it’s hilarious to put her kids in danger!
That's exactly why she puts these videos onto her stories because they only last 24 hours..so if SS didnt look at the right time they wouldnt see any of the footage. (Can you save story videos??)

Reactions: 4
You can screen record them
Ahh I didnt know that. I mean, I wouldnt report her personally. I dont agree with her parenting at times but wouldnt warrant it a serious report. The a&e incidents, yes I would deem that reportable...that's different. My opinion though

Reactions: 6
I know I'm late to this cos I'm really unwell atm but those stories of Rachel in a headlock with Joyce were very triggering and she is an absolute bleep for putting those up when she is an alleged da warrior. I couldn't dislike her even more already but this is taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.