PTWM #47 Joyce in short shorts and Rach on the lash, what happened to paypal cash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Mrswhale on the winning thread title with 57 votes (altered slightly to fit) šŸ’œ
0A49607F-4FB1-4BD0-9D3E-403663881499.jpeg

If someone could write a recap that would be great - I havenā€™t been following as closely so wouldnā€™t know where to start...

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I canā€™t quote from the last post but if the girls are subject to a court order and sheā€™s sending screenshots of that to random people sheā€™s actually in breach of the order as there will always be a caveat in the recitals that the information contained within the order is not to be shared

And why the hell would you. Iā€™ve been through the whole process for child arrangements and itā€™s grim and nasty and personal. I hate the thought that judges and solicitors were seeing the bare bones of my life In black and white let alone strangers

She needs a reality check and some compassion that the kids donā€™t want this tit plastered over the internet.

Reactions: 14
Why does she randomly go quiet on her stories then post on Josh's instead?

Sheā€™s a strange breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knows their is conversation on here, by going quiet she thinks people will stop taking. Plus it gives the huns a reason to ask ā€œyou ok hun?ā€

Reactions: 4
Hey rach, have you spent the detox day working out how youā€™re going to explain the PayPal money?

Reactions: 10
It will never stop the ā€œwhereā€™s the PayPal Rachel??ā€
And where did all the go fund me money go??
Does this mean someone who donated can report her for fraud?

She would surely then be asked to show proof of where the money went? Ohhhh this is good!

Reactions: 14
Does this mean someone who donated can report her for fraud?

She would surely then be asked to show proof of where the money went? Ohhhh this is good!
The "PTWM: Buy her house" Go Fund Me which raised 10k plus was not started by Rachael...it was started by a random "fan". A few other people were "mods".

I did try and look into it a while back, trying to track the names down on FB but I didn't get very far unfortunately.

For that fundraiser, it's the randoms who are responsible for ensuring the money raised went where it should have.

Which is why "Gabriella" the ghost admin was so keen to give R's sensitive bank account details away to all and sundry šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 7
The "PTWM: Buy her house" Go Fund Me which raised 10k plus was not started by Rachael...it was started by a random "fan". A few other people were "mods".

I did try and look into it a while back, trying to track the names down on FB but I didn't get very far unfortunately.

For that fundraiser, it's the randoms who are responsible for ensuring the money raised went where it should have.

Which is why "Gabriella" the ghost admin was so keen to give R's sensitive bank account details away to all and sundry šŸ‘šŸ»
Ahh I see.

I didn't really know much of her until last year, so I am not fully aware of what was raised, what the cause was for the funds etc.

It is absolutely disgusting that people can be so dishonest, and happily accept money for their own benefit.

Cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She did create 2 herself I think (go fund me) which were for DA victims

Reactions: 4
I really hope her time is coming. And for those around her who have enabled her behaviour, mostly Josh.

Reactions: 9
Her mum is ill? Tallulah is the only one who had contact with her and she mentioned people that are supposed to love and look after you but don't. That's her mum surely.

Reactions: 10
Whatā€™s that story all about??
Who the duck knows šŸ„±
I stopped when she started going on about the psychic reading. I hate those. Cold readers at the best.
However. She hates those Facebook statuses that say something is wrong but then don't elaborate and says what she's saying is not that.

Yes Rach, it is EXACTLY that. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.