PTWM #47 Joyce in short shorts and Rach on the lash, what happened to paypal cash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she keeps filming and issac lifts him off something he shouldn't be standing on, never mind she can always # it later and use it for her nappy milstones look I'm so busy filming content doesn't matter my kid can fall and hurt himself

Reactions: 10
Is he ever being watched?

View attachment 245915
This genuinely gives me the rage. Imagine he fell back whacked his head on what loon like tiles? My sons the same age And if he ever did that, the last thing I’d do is get my phone out, film him and laugh. Mind you, my dishwasher would never be left opened and my one year old in a room unattended to. She blatantly doesn’t watch him.

Reactions: 12
“Get him down Isaac” because God forbid she should ever put her phone down.. it’s very obvious R placed him on the dishwasher door because his back isn’t straight and he’s clinging on for dear life. No way he would’ve been able to climb up there. She really is losing at Instagram now!!

Reactions: 23
Yeah Wibble basically crawls and lies about. Suddenly he’s bleeping climbing Mount Snowdon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched R’s stories sat in my work car park as we can’t all live off PayPal 😁 but what I don’t understand is if she was so upset about S ripping the pockets of other children’s shirts why was she practically laughing about it hours later with him and calling it the ‘pocket game’ surely if you were so upset you’d make it clear it’s not a game and not everybody can have their shirts replaced in the click of a finger. S seems like a lovely boy, and I’m sure it’s nothing but ‘banter’ for their age demographic but for R - she just seems like a manic liar in a desperate attempt to get content and occasionally remembering to try her hardest to link it back to DV or to address poverty in the most belittling and patronising way 😶

Hang on... So she got annoyed at Seb with the pocket pulling because she was worried and stressed about parents being able to afford new shirts??.....Didn't have the same worry when people were paying into her house deposit fund, and saying they were down to their last £'s before payday 😠

Reactions: 21
There is an accident waiting to happen with Wilby. If he thinks it's OK to stand on the dishwasher or play in the fireplace he'll continue to do so. What if there had been a hot cup of tea on the counter top and he'd pulled it onto him. These things take a split second to happen. What is wrong with her?

So Wilby is now capable of climbing onto the dishwasher door and pull himself up to the standing position while on there? Pull the other one love! Desperate content alert ..... when in doubt wheel Wilby out!!!

Reactions: 24
Not only are all wilbys antics very dangerous but shes teaching him no boundaries at all. Shes making a rod for her own back. If that dishwasher is on and he decides to open the door while hes roaming around on his tod, its 3rd degree burns! Kids learn by behaviour..if you dont teach them playing with all these things isnt ok then they will continue to do it and think it's a game.
Grow up Rachet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah Wibble basically crawls and lies about. Suddenly he’s bleeping climbing Mount Snowdon?!
The only thing I’ll say here is he was climbing the other day in a video. He does appear to be pulling himself up now. That said, no doubt that was her doing this morning.

She definitely sets stuff up for content. I also think she does it to wind people up on here. This site feeds her need for attention (narcissistic supply?). I think it makes her feel like she’s someone, because others with long threads are the more established, ‘famous’ grammers. This thread validates her in her own head. So, she posts stuff to keep it going.

Reactions: 10
Let’s say it again for the people at the back.....this is why you get reported to social services Racheeeale, it might well not be trolls who are out to get you but people who see things like that on your stories and feel genuine concern for that little lad 🙄

Reactions: 20
I agree that dishwasher story was defo staged, and most likely done just to piss off people on here.

she thinks people on here are sad and need mental help, and there she is allowing her 1 year old to play in fireplaces, toilets and dishwashers just so she can upload video's of it to the gram 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I agree that dishwasher story was defo staged, and most likely done just to piss off people on here.

she thinks people on here are sad and need mental help, and there she is allowing her 1 year old to play in fireplaces, toilets and dishwashers just so she can upload video's of it to the gram 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Doesn't she like to say we're all terrible parents because we're too busy trolling to keep an eye on our kids?

Newsflash Ratchet - my kid is nearly 13 and already Wilby has been to A&E more times than her. So who's the neglectful parent here? 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.