PTWM #47 Joyce in short shorts and Rach on the lash, what happened to paypal cash?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her mum is probably ill which is a shame and as much as I don’t like her at all, I don’t like to see anyone that genuinely upset. We are not total Tattle bastards Rach, we all have hearts. However why even mention it if you won’t give full story? Why even mention it if you are so upset? Why even allude to this weird cryptic people were put here to love you shite?

Nothing is barred in terms of her content. This is clearly very personal and upsetting to her. Your followers aren’t your friends Rachaele as much as they lick your arse. Go phone Charleeeee or Emily or Hannah to come round for a coffee and let you cry on them. That’s what your real friends are for. You’ve lost so much sight of real life that you don’t even know how to friend anymore.

Reactions: 27
Why is she laughing about her daughter wanting to be a stripper?

I have friends who do it and fair play to them but I get to hear about all the seedy goings on and I would hate that for my daughter

Reactions: 16
Hates people that post cryptic stuff on social media, while chatting cryptic tit on her social media. 🙄🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Something so awful has happened....... my teenage daughter wants to be a stripper....... oh and here’s an ad for Lego. What.the.actual.duck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Ok watched the rest of her stories and basically duck her. Embarrassing. No sympathy at all.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what...I actually applaud her this time!! Yes you dont need to explain your familys heartache to millions of strangers.. please PLEASE keep it that way! The first time we have seen genuine hurt from you and its clearly upsetting. And well done for not making it about you!!! I know that must have been reeeeally hard for you though... and well done for getting yourself together before T saw you upset. As a parent it's the hardest thing to do, keep yourself together in front of your children when your hurting just as much as they are.
We lost 2 grandmothers in the space of 5 months this year (not that long ago) as to keep it together for the sake of my children when I just wanted to collapse in tears.
Have time away from social media rach... we aren't heartless trolls like you think. Spend time with your family when they need you the most
ETA... I havent watched the rest of the stories...I'd like to keep my opinion like this for the time being lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Poor B... “No, don’t get me involved!” The poor child hates to be on her troll mothers stories.. and I though T didn’t have any friends..?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Betsy wants to be a stripper 😳. Why is she always laughing at her kids and making a spectacle of them. If she wants to air her dirty laundry then fine but leave the kids out of it. She would have no content without using and embarrassing them.

Reactions: 11
Was anybody else hoping that she was actually going to have to explain where the PayPal donations had gone when she started that story?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take every story with a pinch of salt. We only see and hear what she has planned to tell us. That was all very cleverly scripted and worked out. And maximum attention seeking as usual. She must drain the energy in every room she walks in to.

Reactions: 15
Not sure why she is saying she hasn't been on much this week, she has been on daily with her drivel and constant AD's.

If it is about her mother and she is ill, then that is terrible for them all.

However, had she not posted those stories about this devastating news she has received, no one would have ever known.

It reeks of bleeping attention seeking. Rach you need to realise you do not need to share your whole life on Instagram.

But hey is this her using this news as a way to distract from the whole PayPal issue?

The way she goes from crying to laughing and completely changing the story is also worrisome. She is coming across as more and more mentally unwell.

Why would you broadcast that your 16 year old daughter wants to be a stripper? I have nothing against that by the way, but some people may target her even more because of their views on the subject.

Reactions: 19
Surely the Betsy wanting to be a stripper thing is just a joke 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also think that was the most genuine thing we’ve seen from her. Now it’s time she steps away. She’s clearly hurting over something and needs to deal with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.