PTWM #41 ‘fess up that Joyce got the sack, when are you giving the PayPal back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha what’s going on with that rescue remedy video? God she’s crap at tech, how do these pass the marketing teams?

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure S came to see his siblings and get some money, probably for food since she hasn’t fed him.
Also, are we to think B chucked fivers on the floor in a tantrum as she wanted more for her birthday?
It wasn’t a tantrum I don’t think, she was stood up on a kitchen chair/table and was dancing to a song whilst swiping money off her hand onto the floor - they were laughing and joking about it, oh, and snorting when she ‘fell’ 😂🙄

Reactions: 6
Maybe with that lady’s comment she might think about what she is posting as regards the kids, but i won’t hold my breath.

I really think he got the sack from the police as she broke all the rules that someone posted I can’t remember who, she posted pictures of him in his uniform with his badge number aswell as the car he was driving or in.

Reactions: 11
Afternoon 🙋‍♀️
I got to thinking (again soz,) and noticed we needed an update also, so I combining the two.

Imagine for the purposes of this post that Josh is still a PO. Is this how his conversation with his Sgt went down today:
Sgt: ‘Ah Joshua, yesterday the D&C Police SM team reported an enquiry about you, are you aware?’
Josh: ‘Yes, it’s my wives trolls’
Sgt: ‘Your wife has trolls? Why?’
Josh: ‘It’s her job, she sells things on Instagram’
Sgt: ‘and people don’t like that?’
Josh: ‘Well they don’t really mind that. They don’t like what she used to do’
Sgt: ‘and that was?’
Josh: ‘Collect money for victims of domestic abuse.’
Sgt: ‘What’s wrong with that? Isn’t that a good thing?’
Josh: ‘Yes, but... well they asked my wife to update them as to where the money had gone, she couldn’t, so she panicked. She really tried to get out of it and then eventually come up with a plan to call someone a mentally ill stalker troll to stop people asking’
Sgt: ‘Why did she do that?’
Josh: ‘BEcauSE shE CAn’
Sgt: ‘So they don’t like her because she won’t tell them where this money went, is that it?’
Josh: ‘No not only that.. They think we are strange’
Sgt: ‘Why’s that’
Josh: ‘Well my wife showed them that I let my underage step daughter drink alcohol and she told them we get daily showers together in front of the kids. She also told them she walked around topless. She made fun of a homeless person with my own Mother. She keeps calling people toxic for no reason and doesn’t tell the truth about our family a lot of the time. Plus anyone who asks her for pure facts, or where there money has gone gets blocked from her page and she takes 7 million photographs of our baby. He’s often naked, or breastfeeding, plus she uploads really personal videos of all our other kids’
Sgt: ‘She does this to sell things? And you are okay with that?’
Josh ‘Yes, she makes a lot of money’
Sgt: ‘Couldn’t you just show where the money has gone and stop them asking?’
Josh: ‘Well we do every time we buy something. They just don’t get it’
Sgt:
Josh:
Sgt: ‘Where are these trolls? I need to know so that I can join them.’
So funny😂 Ever thought of writing a book?

Reactions: 6
I reported that woman’s pedalo comment. What on Earth would possess someone to post that on social media! Actually scary!!

Reactions: 16
90B2F923-0A45-4E82-9EF9-69B64C4C5B6B.png

Will she acknowledge the comment about getting his good looks from his Mum I wonder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have a step son, & he calls my daughter his sister & she calls him brother 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm the same, always referred to them as brothers and sister, but if anyone asked I would always say he's my step son, I'd never imply he is my son.

Reactions: 14
I'm the same, always referred to them as brothers and sister, but if anyone asked I would always say he's my step son, I'd never imply he is my son.
My husband and I have 5 children who live with us ( 2 are his and 3 are mine) they call themselves brothers and sisters . I wouldn’t refer to our family as ‘patchwork’ we are just a family.

Reactions: 17
Call me cynical but did she post that photo of Seb just before the Rescue Remedy Ad, because she knows he pulls in the engagement? He doesn’t feature much, but now she’s realised the huns go mad for him, she’s featured him in order to up her engagement in time for the ad this evening.

Monetising her step son for engagement, in an even worse way than normal. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Flogging “her” family is 100% a business to her. I’m surprised Seb doesn’t tell her to do one. I’m sure it won’t be long.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh, same. I’m like ‘he’s my husbands son’ 🙈 it always got awkward at scans & midwives when they asked how many children I had, & I would obviously say how many biological children I had 😬

Reactions: 5
Seb didn't just "rock up to see you" - he came to rinse you of that £20 in his hand. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the difference here,and what gets most peoples backs up, is the fact she insinuates that the boys are her biological children..she doesn't correct anyone that assumes they are her bio kids either and she makes out they call her mum ( they do not)

Reactions: 19
I think the difference here,and what gets most peoples backs up, is the fact she insinuates that the boys are her biological children..she doesn't correct anyone that assumes they are her bio kids either and she makes out they call her mum ( they do not)
She doesn't want people to know that she's not their biological mum because it will bring up the whole sordid story and "tarnish" her Patchwork Threadbare Family image 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely vile #pe*** comment. I'd be spitting feathers if I were his BIOLOGICAL MOTHER (Hi R 👋, little reminder there)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.