PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on her stories though; she hasn’t done what everyone else has with an actual post. She’s an arse.

Reactions: 7
I wish I had screenshot this morning’s stories for new visitors to Tattle to see that she really did not give a tit or have a clue this morning, posting Wilby laughing away to Love Me Do and then her MIL missing her grandkids. Be bleeping grateful they’ve not been murdered for the colour of their skin and she’ll actually get to see them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What an ignorant, bandwagon-jumping bleep.

View attachment 143672
Honestly this makes me so angry 😡 how dare she after last night. The patronising witch.
No doubt it will only last a few hours because she just cant help herself to post her pointless tit. Or tomorrow she will upload 1000 of videos she took today to make up for it.
I would have preferred a response to last night tit show instead of a heartless, follow the crowd black screen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
🤦🏽‍♀️ On the grid - it goes on the grid not on 24 h stories .. she is something else. If you have to jump on the bandwagon do it blooming right!!!

Reactions: 6
I dont check the thread for a night and I miss out on world war 3 😂

does someone mind giving me a rundown of what went on? tia x

Reactions: 1
I honesty think she is ignorant and cares little about what is happening outside of her empire.
I can't imagine her ever sitting down and watching the news or a documentary.
Sometimes, when she is talking to Joyce or #bekindBetsy, you can see that she hasn't got a clue what they are talking about, it goes waaaaaaaaay over her head.
#airhead 🙄

Reactions: 8
B6ED34C4-0C55-4360-BD6D-7A32363EF0EA.jpeg
How did she not loose followers over this yesterday or did she gain new followers by promoting Shaun King? The mind boggles.. 1FC99369-7D76-4F93-97D7-92D5670A6F2A.jpeg
Engagement is low however in compare to her average..

Reactions: 6
She will probably still post on her grid and on facebook. Completely missing the whole purpose of black out Tuesday.
I know people can say well we (tattlers) aren't being silent.. but we aren't public figures with a public account trying to use our public platform for awareness so to speak.
We really need to stop giving her content and reminders. She would be even more fucked then

Reactions: 13
The bit that fucks me off the most is that she just doesn't understand it. She has no clue why she's posted that black screen. She's obviously read here and saw other people she follows post it and thought 'I'll have a bit of that too'.

It's not because she cares about the rights and lives of other people, it's not because she fucked up yesterday and has done some research and realised what a huge mistake she made and it's not because she gives one duck about the black people that have been murdered. It's because she thinks it makes her relevant and it will get her likes and followers. She will jump on literally any bandwagon going past!

She proved 100% yesterday that she doesn't give a tit about black lives, she has no knowledge about what is happening and what has been happening. She just wanted to be part of something huge that is taking place around her. And she fucked it up because she tried to make it about her.

Posting a black screen this morning after the shitshow she created yesterday and after posting happy family videos before she realised something else was going on today that she could somehow try to attach herself to, is tacky as duck. She has no class, no empathy, no compassion, no knowledge and no bleeping intelligence.

Even Desmond Tutt couldn't get her out of this bleeping mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just come her to say well done to her best mate KDIL, I can't stand her usually but love her post, she's interacting with people on the post appropriately, you know, like a grown up. Maybe raquelle should have had a discussion with her first. She really is lower than a snake's belly. Horrible horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The bit that fucks me off the most is that she just doesn't understand it. She has no clue why she's posted that black screen. She's obviously read here and saw other people she follows post it and thought 'I'll have a bit of that too'.

It's not because she cares about the rights and lives of other people, it's not because she fucked up yesterday and has done some research and realised what a huge mistake she made and it's not because she gives one duck about the black people that have been murdered. It's because she thinks it makes her relevant and it will get her likes and followers. She will jump on literally any bandwagon going past!

She proved 100% yesterday that she doesn't give a tit about black lives, she has no knowledge about what is happening and what has been happening. She just wanted to be part of something huge that is taking place around her. And she fucked it up because she tried to make it about her.

Posting a black screen this morning after the shitshow she created yesterday and after posting happy family videos before she realised something else was going on today that she could somehow try to attach herself to, is tacky as duck. She has no class, no empathy, no compassion, no knowledge and no bleeping intelligence.

Even Desmond Tutt couldn't get her out of this bleeping mess.
It would have been better, as in more honest and credible, to just post her normal content today than try and make out she’s taking one for the team and has any idea what going on 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It would have been better, as in more honest and credible, to just post her normal content today than try and make out she’s taking one for the team and has any idea what going on 😡
Completely agree, she should have just carried on as normal. Or done a post saying she's realised after yesterday that she doesn't know enough to try and comment on it but she's sorry she fucked it up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t see this on her stories - I can’t see anything. Is this because she’s blocked me from stories? I don’t understand how this stuff works lol

Completely agree, she should have just carried on as normal. Or done a post saying she's realised after yesterday that she doesn't know enough to try and comment on it but she's sorry she fucked it up
Yes, an apology wouldn’t have gone amiss.

I still can’t believe the audacity of the woman. She tried to claim a connection to someone with a LOT of followers who she thought was doing positive work, then when she got called out for championing a dick, she deleted most of the comments, then LIED about it, allowed racism to be spouted on her Facebook post, completely unchecked, then deleted the entire post to limit damage to her brand, then claimed that wasn’t her doing either.

How does she get away with it? Appalling excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just come her to say well done to her best mate KDIL, I can't stand her usually but love her post, she's interacting with people on the post appropriately, you know, like a grown up. Maybe raquelle should have had a discussion with her first. She really is lower than a snake's belly. Horrible horrible person.
I've just read her post after seeing your comment. I agree, I can't stand KDIL normally but I think she set the tone just right. If I were her or any of the other influencers that Rachaeaeaeele tags constantly, I'd be going all out to try and distance myself from her at the moment!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.