PTWM #34 Dominic & Joyce, a bag of ham sandwiches & a gusto code short of a picnic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shown her true colours over this whole tit storm. I throughly enjoyed watching it last night.
I am uneducated in these matters.. I took time last night to try and educate myself. I certainly don't feel confident enough to post on SM about it. That's what R should have done.. But she didn't because she doesn't actually give a tit. She's an idiot, jumping on any passing band wagon.
Think of the good she could do 🤷🏼‍♀️😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Another day, another duck up from Rachel.
Seriously take the day off SM and educate yourself about what goes on in the big, wide world, not just your "patchwork family" bubble.
Talk to your kids about it, they are probably more educated and aware than you.
And if you can't do that (because you've shipped them out somewhere) watch your bezzie mate KDIL highlights from yesterday.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been following these threads for aaaages but I’m a little confused...why is she called Dominic now? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Tbh I feel ashamed that I’ve brought children in this world and I am so uneducated in these matters.
I’m sad that even now after MLK speech we still live in a world that this sort of tit still happens and people because of their skin colour are still targeted. I’m disappointed in myself that even though 2 of my children covered this topic in history I didn’t take much notice.
But I will still be a better human being than you Dominic, I’m reading and educating myself, I’m talking to my children about what has happened and still happening and in no way shape or form will I post it on Insta because I want the likes!

After Dominic Cummings
I’ve been following these threads for aaaages but I’m a little confused...why is she called Dominic now? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She won’t use today to educate herself, she will spend it at the beach with Josh, the kids, Hannah and probably midlife-crisis-Sia, eating Gousto veg and ice cream whilst Tallulah dropkicks Wilby.

The ONLY reason she’s deleted her stories from this morning and will remain silent today is because she doesn’t want to lose any followers because that would dent her income.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Has she deleted her latest stories??

She’s an absolute moron.
Don't you know, she specifically said last night that she nEvEr dElEtEs aNyThInG 🙄

Clearly Instagram has removed it for being the most boring piece of tit on the 'net! 🤣

(Obvs I'm joking and it was 100% R! Just like it was her, not Facebook, that removed the post on there and her that was removing comments. Good job we're the queens of SS 👸 I have noticed that she left some negative ones up, no doubt so when the huns read it, they too will think 'nah, she doesn't delete stuff because if she did they'd all be gone' 🤷🏼‍♀️ Clever, scrawny witch. Hope she has another tit day! 😇 What will she and the huns do when she can't post endless videos of W breastfeeding or the kids eating their breakfast 😱😱😱)

I don't post all that often but have to say yesterday was a monumental duck up even by her standards.

I have family in America and most decent people of all skin colours are horrified by this incident. It is indeed a wake up call for many many people. I like to think I am educated but I know that I can always learn more about how racism is endemic.

I really really hope Rachael has some people around her who can explain this. Joyce is ex Police (or still Police....who knows) so he should have had some of this stuff drummed into him.

but yeah....all that crap about how she wasn’t deleting comments. Her finger was on that delete button all day.

Reactions: 10
What makes me laugh (sarcastically) is that she still calls herself parttimeworkingmummy. Now, we know she doesn’t work so that chunk of relatability has gone out the window, but she is still, technically, a mummy.

Why did she write NOTHING about whether Tallulah was going back to school or not? This has been a huge nationwide conversation which multiple facets - I’ve seen influencers write about their feelings on the matter when they don’t even have children in the age groups due back. Rachel has a Year 6 child and she’s said NOTHING. She could even have related it back to her domestic abuse “work” (🤣) because part of the conversation has been about children for whom school is a safer place than home.

But no, she’d rather invoke racism from her rancid followers, take pretend trips to Sainsbury’s and leave Wilbert with Tallulah than write about anything remotely relatable to most of her demographic.

Reactions: 14
What made me laugh about the "2 hour trip to sainsburys" was the fact josh obviously stayed at home because wilby was at home. She clearly went by herself. But she never leaves the house alone according to her because her anxiety is so bad! Bullshit Betty again

Reactions: 13
I really really hope Rachael has some people around her who can explain this. Joyce is ex Police (or still Police....who knows) so he should have had some of this stuff drummed into him.
Sadly D&C Police is woefully under represented with people from the BAME community.
(And, having worked with them for a number of years, there is still a big whiff of racism amongst them) 😞

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
All the accounts I know that do Blackout Tuesday have posted a black photo with the hashtags! She can’t even do that right .. just deleting her morning stories. She is embarrassing..!
Her followers have gone up to 194k last week !

Reactions: 3
I just hope more people wake up to the actual tit show that she is . Unless theres money or a freebie in it for her , she doesnt want to know .

Reactions: 9
Give her a few hours guys - we know how supportive she is of all causes.
She’s just desperately trying to find a friend she’s helped so she can write a long rambling post on how the friend viewed her as the white MLK and helped her fight racism.
Give her a chance!

• Haha
Her silence now speaks volumes. Her lack of any attempt to educate herself says everything.

She lacks basic humanity. She has a platform she can use for good, but because it is of no personal benefit she chooses to remain silent and therefore she is a part of the problem. In her capacity as an ‘influencer’ she should be standing up for what is right. She should be putting aside her own ego and giving a voice to those struggling to be heard.

• Heart
Clearly read here first thing because she's deleted her stories and posted a black screen.

She has NO shame.

• Wow
What an ignorant, bandwagon-jumping bleep.

View attachment 143672
Literally wrote if she’s has duck you jaws jumping on the bandwagon where was the respect comments for all the others where is your diversity and acknowledgement about racism previous.but then deleted it she just wants the rise and attention I don’t want to give her over this matter

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.