PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ , is there a more manipulative , needy , less resilient woman than Rachel Hambleton?

I’m crying.
I’m heartbroken.
My tits are on fire.

Not one thought about what Wilby wants and his needs are secondary to hers.

She is a terrible , terrible person.

Reactions: 13
I really really hope she hasn't broken the rules for a dirty weekend. Meanwhile muggins (me) has been on my own with 3 m/o twins for 10 weeks now because their lovely dad is on the frontline as a ICU doctor. He lives in a hotel for free. My two have doubled in weight since their dad last held them, now smile and are starting to giggle and even he is managing to stay the F away. I'll confess I'm really jealous of Rach and would love my family to be together right now 😢 my birthday was last week and I didn't feel the need to break any rules.
You are amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
News reports just coming in that ex-pc Joshua Marshall has been spotted driving around Devon pulling random children in his car while screaming about the trolls closing in on him and his wife. When approached he starting vomiting horrifically a white liquid that appeared to be breast milk 🙄 After continuing to shout about trolls while sobbing horrifically D&C police have carried out a detailed search under all bridges in the area but as yet no trolls have been found. Despite their best efforts D&C police also failed to locate any PayPal money 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Jesus Christ , is there a more manipulative , needy , less resilient woman than Rachel Hambleton?

I’m crying.
I’m heartbroken.
My tits are on fire.

Not one thought about what Wilby wants and his needs are secondary to hers.

She is a terrible , terrible person.
Just does not seem to have occurred to her to check he’s ok. It’s all about her feelings and how hurt she feels at being rejected by her baby. She needs to grow up and learn how to be responsible.

Reactions: 6
I’m a lurker on these threads and dip in and out, although she was the reason I discovered Tattle. Have been reading more lately and just watched her stories - I cannot believe she described trying to breast feed her child as being “non consensual at this point”! How messed up in the head is she?! What must her followers who are victims of sexual abuse think about her talking like this?

Reactions: 21
He’s such a gentle happy looking baby and he’s got her as his Mum feeling resentful towards him just because he’s reached the point of self weaning.

Her selfishness knows no bounds.

Reactions: 10
This.

There is no way that woman drove hundreds of miles in the middle of the night to help ‘warriors’ like she previously claimed. She’s not even capable of driving to the end of her road without having a meltdown and encountering a drama which she manages to make all about her. She thinks being unable to leave the house by yourself is some sort of proud funny declaration.

I’m baffled as to why she is hailed as a strong hero by some of her cult members. She sets an embarrassing example of womanhood to others and to her daughters - she’s massively co-dependent and can’t even fecking feed or wash herself without Josh’s help. Necking back #gifted rescue remedy and encouraging her young daughters to so the same does not equal girl power which she used to frequently bleat about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she so obsessed with her tits? Of course breast feeding is completely natural and should be talked about but she just makes it weird. Putting photos of her squeezing her tits into the sink and jiggling them about in videos. Talking about J getting horny over her parading around with her tits out. All while the kids watch her stories and no doubt friends and teachers from school. She's an absolute weirdo. So inappropriate. Makes a change from talking about her saggy pussy like she used to I suppose 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s gone a bit quiet today - probably knows that she’s been caught out sending the other kids away!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I found tattle, it’s a fantastic distraction when you need it, it’s my grandads birthday on Monday and I’m considering leaving Tattle over the weekend and have 3 threads and 5 “woe is me” posts from Rachel to read through 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Birthday WEEKEND !!! Me and my son share a birthday, Christmas Day, we don’t even get a birthday DAY all for ourselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed again. The sexual connotations have been going on all week and I just can’t watch anymore. She either doesn’t know she is doing it or she is doing it for a reaction. Either way, just watching her sit there looking unwell and manically saying all of these things is disturbing to say the least. Jokes aside, I really don’t want any part of it. I just hope that the young women who follow her don’t think it’s normal to be this way. It’s not normal at all, any of it. Sometimes the car crash is too awful to stare at. That is this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Either that or gearing up for a big woe-is-me post and making sure all the huns are fretting about her.
Oh there definitely will be a poor me post coming about wilbert not wanting her to feed and nurture him single handedly anymore. And how horrifically devastated she is and how its ruined her life and now hes not BF its ruined Betsy's life because shes not BF 🤦‍♀️ she rambles on that much she literally de-rails her own posts 😂

I’ve unfollowed again. The sexual connotations have been going on all week and I just can’t watch anymore. She either doesn’t know she is doing it or she is doing it for a reaction. Either way, just watching her sit there looking unwell and manically saying all of these things is disturbing to say the least. Jokes aside, I really don’t want any part of it. I just hope that the young women who follow her don’t think it’s normal to be this way. It’s not normal at all, any of it. Sometimes the car crash is too awful to stare at. That is this 🤷‍♀️
She is definitely becoming more and more manic..in the last 2 or 3 weeks we have seen at least 4 different personalities.. shes tried to copy numerous different influencers in a bid to get gram worthy content..and I know believe shes genuinely going down the kdil route because she assumes people find that funny.
Shes embarrassing herself and her children with these sexual posts. Its comments and posts like hers that give breast feeding a bad name and why alot of men (not all) are perceived to sexualise it. And josh needs to grow up.. right now they should be used to feed his son..not for sexual pleasure (IMO)
She needs to try and mature past the age of 15.

Reactions: 18
If she has the cheek to do a woe is me swipe across Facebook post because her birthday weekend isn’t as she planned, I may break lockdown rules, drive to her neck of the woods and slap her upside her head (joke before R screams troll)

I am currently sat in hospital (dosed up on gas and air and morphine) after collapsing in pain at home, on top of having a mental health crisis this morning but I still can see that many many people have it worse than I do. There are staff here without masks because they have ran out, there are seriously ill people everywhere Iook.

But yes R, you poor poor woman, you enjoy your child free birthday weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.