PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve posted before about thinking josh is quite tidy to look at but I can’t see him being the horny type. He comes across as quite asexual 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there any way she can be held accountable for sending the kids away for the weekend?

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me as she uses language like they used to use regarding rape and girls asking for it. They (the famous ‘they’) used to make out like men couldn’t help their urges and women were asking for it etc. Anyway, she speaks about Josh like that, like he can’t control urges. Really gets on my nerves (I keep wanting to say tits but I’m sick of that word due to her)

Reactions: 9
Is there any way she can be held accountable for sending the kids away for the weekend?
I do believe so because she's going against the rules and as for Josh, you'd think he'd know better. We know for a fact that only one of those kids sees their other parent!

Reactions: 6
She’s so hypocritical - I keep a manky mattress next to my bed so that any of my precious baby’s can feel close to me. And I also ship them off to relatives because I want a dirty shag on my birthday.

Ewwwww the pair of them are so so creepy

Reactions: 8
If we dont see the other kids on the stories until at least sunday evening/monday then we know they haven't been there all weekend. And I agree, you would normally hear at least one in the background. She wouldnt be able to not film one of them for content.
It's one thing being comfortable around your own children but 2 of those children aren't hers and one is an adolescent. If they are they then its extremely wrong to be walking around topless with your "horny" husband making inappropriate comments. And if they aren't there dont post it on a public page for all his mates to see!

Reactions: 9
If we dont see the other kids on the stories until at least sunday evening/monday then we know they haven't been there all weekend. And I agree, you would normally hear at least one in the background. She wouldnt be able to not film one of them for content.
It's one thing being comfortable around your own children but 2 of those children aren't hers and one is an adolescent. If they are they then its extremely wrong to be walking around topless with your "horny" husband making inappropriate comments. And if they aren't there dont post it on a public page for all his mates to see!
Even if the boys were hers, I wouldn't think it appropriate to walk around the house topless with teenagers around. I'm all for body positivity and being comfortable in your own home, but I think that's a step too far. A fleeting glance as you're getting in or out of the shower or whatever is one thing, but I know I would have felt uncomfortable if my parents had been strolling around the place naked when I was a teenager.

Reactions: 11
I really really hope she hasn't broken the rules for a dirty weekend. Meanwhile muggins (me) has been on my own with 3 m/o twins for 10 weeks now because their lovely dad is on the frontline as a ICU doctor. He lives in a hotel for free. My two have doubled in weight since their dad last held them, now smile and are starting to giggle and even he is managing to stay the F away. I'll confess I'm really jealous of Rach and would love my family to be together right now 😢 my birthday was last week and I didn't feel the need to break any rules.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
You know if she gets reported the police would come round see it was the Queen on scamdom and immediately start sobbing hysterically while his colleague sits in the car horrifically vomiting everywhere. Then the head of d&c police would come round begging forgiveness for daring to question devons answer to Elton John, especially on her birthday weekend and her tits have been rejected by Wilf 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
D&C police are useless. I reported someone a couple of weeks ago driving sorn vehicles and nothing happened. I think they are only targeting people who they catch in person.
Sorry to say but the last thing they'd be interested in is someone palming their kids off for the weekend, no matter how bad rancid Rachel is.

Would the local paper be interested 😂 if she’s that unpopular they might have someone working there who wants a story handed to them 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would the local paper be interested 😂 if she’s that unpopular they might have someone working there who wants a story handed to them 😁
If I remember right from the threads last year, she’s v friendly with someone who works for the local press. Hence why there is only ever positive stories about her on the Devon Live pages etc

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I really really hope she hasn't broken the rules for a dirty weekend. Meanwhile muggins (me) has been on my own with 3 m/o twins for 10 weeks now because their lovely dad is on the frontline as a ICU doctor. He lives in a hotel for free. My two have doubled in weight since their dad last held them, now smile and are starting to giggle and even he is managing to stay the F away. I'll confess I'm really jealous of Rach and would love my family to be together right now 😢 my birthday was last week and I didn't feel the need to break any rules.
My heart breaks for you and I hope and pray that this all ends soon so you can be together again 😘💕

Given the current situ and J's old professions, you would seriously think he'd have a bit more about him and be protective over his family by wanting to keep them home and safe!

I actually feel like they just don't care and don't have any connections to frontline keyworkers who see what the effects the virus is having!

My OH works in the prison service. Last year his manager was assaulted by a prisoner so he requested to go work at a different prison, which was granted. Last week he died from Covid 19! He was due to retire end of August! 😢

Then you have this bleeping bellend and thousands of others like her, who just don't give a duck!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If I remember right from the threads last year, she’s v friendly with someone who works for the local press. Hence why there is only ever positive stories about her on the Devon Live pages etc
Someone here told me she's not liked by them anymore. Their level of journalism is below the gutter as well now so it would be worth a shot.

This also seems to confirm that J does not work for the police at all anymore.

You slipped up Rachelelel, biggest giveaway was when you actually moved from your bed yourself yesterday to go get W out his cot rather than someone else carrying him to you like they ALWAYS do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Devon spotted thing on Facebook, it would be interesting if someone enquires about the rules around it then dropped it into the comments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IF they haven't been adhering to the rules then josh has a bleeping nerve to post the "daily update" every day on his stories!
Shes gone very quiet all of a sudden..they are probably having sexy time while king wilbert has an afternoon nap 🤢😂 or josh is having his afternoon feed of the boob 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IF they haven't been adhering to the rules then josh has a bleeping nerve to post the "daily update" every day on his stories!
Shes gone very quiet all of a sudden..they are probably having sexy time while king wilbert has an afternoon nap 🤢😂 or josh is having his afternoon feed of the boob 😂
Or josh is trawling Devon in his army gear hoping nobody can see him picking up the half dozen kids from various muppets who all agreed to have them. Need to get them home and in the gram stories quick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve posted before about thinking josh is quite tidy to look at but I can’t see him being the horny type. He comes across as quite asexual 🤷‍♀️
Have to disagree on him being tidy 🤢lol but asexual yes! He comes across as an awkward teenage boy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.