PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have other parents that they have gone to stay with. Not sure if B and T still see their dad?
Edie goes to her dads and has done the whole way through, which is allowed. None of the other four see their other parent so should be home the whole time.

Reactions: 7
Do they have other parents that they have gone to stay with. Not sure if B and T still see their dad?
B and T don’t see their dad or his family, as far as I remember. They have been known to stay with their grandmother (R’s mum). The boys don’t see their mother and her family either, so it’s just E that sees the other parent.

Reactions: 4
There’s no caveat that says if it’s your birthday you can ship your kids off to whoever will take them and spend quality time with your husband and baby.

Reactions: 11
B and T don’t see their dad or his family, as far as I remember. They have been known to stay with their grandmother (R’s mum). The boys don’t see their mother and her family either, so it’s just E that sees the other parent.
Thanks wasnt sure on the situation there.

Reactions: 2
Rach wil have plenty of time to be reading here today and should be able to easily prove to us that we are all wrong and all the kids are there 😂 she's a total skank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Have we all forgotten the rules don’t apply to Rachael? She’s the exception and can do as she pleases, when she pleases. And her birthday is clearly more important than anything else going on in the world right now. We all need to wake up and realise this.

I’ve had a milestone bday during lockdown, as have many of my friends and none of us have shipped the kids off; we’ve found ways to celebrate at home, with our children and realise we’ll be able to do the proper celebrating once this is all over.

Reactions: 7
I can’t with those breastfeeding stories and Josh’s apparent obsession with her keeping the messiah alive with her tit. Over 5000 messages. Ok.

Reactions: 5
Have we all forgotten the rules don’t apply to Rachael? She’s the exception and can do as she pleases, when she pleases. And her birthday is clearly more important than anything else going on in the world right now. We all need to wake up and realise this.

I’ve had a milestone bday during lockdown, as have many of my friends and none of us have shipped the kids off; we’ve found ways to celebrate at home, with our children and realise we’ll be able to do the proper celebrating once this is all over.
There's nothing to suggest the others aren't there (with the exception of Edie, who might be at her dad's) - she said herself a few days ago that they locked down early, and she won't even let them answer the door, so why would she start breaking rules now??

There's nothing to suggest the others aren't there (with the exception of Edie, who might be at her dad's) - she said herself a few days ago that they locked down early, and she won't even let them answer the door, so why would she start breaking rules now??
Because Rach never lies or embellishes the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s plenty to suggest they aren’t there if you watch her stories regularly.

Rachel will do what suits her. She took the kids out of school a week before they closed despite none of them being vulnerable yet since then she’s had things delivered almost daily, which is an unnecessary risk as the virus lives on surfaces, she has had people deliver shopping to them despite them all being young and healthy, she’s had her mother in law, who is of an age to be shielding, delivering cakes to their door on a regular basis, she even had an invitation from her mate Astrid last weekend to join them for food, so who knows if that happened 🤷🏼‍♀️

She hasn’t stuck to the rules religiously, she’s done what she always does, which is picked and chosen what suits her.

Let’s not forget she took Wilby to London in March, on the train, to a paid event (and went to a Lewis Capaldi gig) when there were already confirmed cases in London. She does what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This might have been covered by why is Josh home (after being out since 5am) in army gear?! Is it perhaps just camo stuff to help with being bird boy? Good on him. Probably doesn’t even go look at birds. Probably sits alone for hours in McDonald’s car park looking at leggings on ASOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Really gets on my nerves that she claims to get 200 messages or whatever. Instagram will only show the number 99+ regardless if that’s 101 or 1001 messages there so a bit of an exaggerating Erica here. STFU!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why on her birthday it’s a thing that she has to get rid of the kids and just her, tit wank Tom & the Lord. Birthdays should be a family celebration not the chance to push your kids off so you can be even more lazy than usual.
But disgusting if she has done this during the current situation. She needs reporting if so.
Are we meant to feel sorry for her that she can’t have her weekend away? No love I’m saving my sympathy for those who have lost loved ones, but couldn’t even be there holding their hands to say goodbye, and those on the front line risking their lives everyday, some who have not seen their kids for weeks as they decided it’s safer to live apart.
The sheer selfishness of this woman is beyond sickening. I know a lot of us on here are key workers etc. I put my husband at risk daily through the contact I have with suspected Covid patients. The thought haunts me at night that due to his underlying conditions it would kill him. But I also know if I don’t keep working I’m not doing my bit to help through this pandemic. The same obviously for thousands of people. But here’s this cretin, thinking she is the only one that matters and we should all feel sorry for her while she’s racking in the money from the ads and ordering tit that costs thousands everyday putting more people at risk. Do you know the only thing I have ordered through this you self obsessed cow? Antibac for myself to dowse myself in every night when I get in.
So sorry for the rant but she has enraged me today. x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because we’re talking about a person who lies and embellishes for a living. Of course she will want her sheep to think they’re following the rules as they might start calling her out on it. There’s nothing to suggest they are there, and until she proves otherwise (which I’m sure she will since she can’t keep away from here), we will make that observation.

Reactions: 9
Waking round the house with her top off to try and “entice” him?! Delightful. Bet the other kids really enjoyed that
Reckon social services need to have a word with her about walking around with her nooches hanging out when theres other kids around that aren't related to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because we’re talking about a person who lies and embellishes for a living. Of course she will want her sheep to think they’re following the rules as they might start calling her out on it. There’s nothing to suggest they are there, and until she proves otherwise (which I’m sure she will since she can’t keep away from here), we will make that observation.
Interestingly when we said on Weds it looked as though T had gone to her nan’s as usual, she didn’t prove us wrong, only filmed her Thursday morning so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I will be raging if she has sent all her kids off for her birthday.

I am really unwell with my mental health at the minute, now more than ever we could do with the help of our families but we know we can’t due to the fact we need to keep them safe.

She’s a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That latest on her story; ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She quite literally has no boundaries does she? Or is it that she’s having to sell her relationship to the world because it isn’t what she makes it out to be? Those who shout the loudest about how perfect their relationship is and how much they love one another tend to be living the exact opposite. Those truly in love and happy don’t need to convince anyone of that fact and tend to keep the intimate details of their lives private.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That latest on her story; ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She quite literally has no boundaries does she? Or is it that she’s having to sell her relationship to the world because it isn’t what she makes it out to be? Those who shout the loudest about how perfect their relationship is and how much they love one another tend to be living the exact opposite. Those truly in love and happy don’t need to convince anyone of that fact and tend to keep the intimate details of their lives private.
She also said she wasnt doing it for him but I bet she is 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.