PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be expected to brush her teeth! Don’t you know she was sawn in two! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hate the word tits. 🤢 always have from being a young girl and still do now in my 30s . It’s not funny, like it’s not a sexual term at all, like the word shag. 😂. If my husband said let me see your tits, I’d tell him to duck off
Yeah, tits and shag are very 90s laddish culture terms, the era she never seemed to grow past for some reason. Men Behaving Badly style. Of its time and has aged badly, Very cringe.

Josh looking her up and down in the bye bye breastfeeding stories almost made hurl horrifically over the nearest medical professional. His sparrow eyes lit up like he had just spotted the first emerging worm at dawn 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ah, diddums, it’s not like anyone’s died or anything, is it? Oh, hang on.

I reckon all the kids are out sleeping over with various relatives so she can have her precious birthday weekend with teenage boy Josh and the bloody Messiah. Selfish twats.

View attachment 131089
Why going through a divorce? What a weird analogy. How would you relate divorce to leaky breasts. This woman is a psychologists wet dream. She just a whole mess of repressed issues

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why going through a divorce? What a weird analogy. How would you relate divorce to leaky breasts. This woman is a psychologists wet dream. She just a whole mess of repressed issues
Yeah, it was a very strange analogy. Although any old timers remember last year that it was claimed that R had been married before birdy pervy eyes?

She has never publicly said she had been married before but a few people here who allegedly know her have said this 🧐

Reactions: 8
Nope - I polished my entire house with fly spray before...the whole time I was thinking ‘this polish smells really weird’ 😂
Not quite that bad but in the depths of newborn sleep deprivation I used air freshener as deodorant 😂 I smelt like Christmas and couldn't figure out why.

I don't understand the braces, I imagine they have to move the teeth right out and then back in. But it seems a lot of work and pain for not a lot of gain. She doesn't advertise her dentist visits, even before lockdown. Teeth can be affected by lots of things, antibiotics and general poor health. I would not take her teeth as an advert for getting braces.

I would not be wasting that breastmilk either, pump it and store it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: (these are moving so fast recently aren’t they?!)

PTWM #31 Squeezing her boobs all over the gram, she spares no thought for the rest of her fam!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Haven’t done many of these in the whole year that I’ve been a member here, but here goes. Thread suggestion:

PTWM #31 And it seems to me you’ve lived your life like a scammer and a bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched her stories after reading here.

Poor little Wiley, he’s not well and even when Josh was bottle feeding him his body looked tense and rigid, not relaxed at all.

The pair of them are revolting , Josh leching over her boobs are her filming his reaction is grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The panic on her face and voice now that Wailing Wilbert is refusing her fried egg tit is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

clearly the kid prefers custard creams now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she knows exactly what shes doing and knows exactly why he doesnt want the breast anymore. I think shes just making out she doesnt so she gets lots of messages and sympathy. There is no way you wouldnt know on your 4th child. Shes such a whiny loser

Reactions: 13
Also it’s clear why josh said let’s make full use of her flappy tits. You’d have to be an idiot if you don’t think she breastfeeds him too. Has to make PC Bird Boy big and strong for all the crime fighting he does, the chuffin twonk

“bittttty”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she actually can’t correlate him being so unwell with him having had a huge slab of cake eaten off the grass. His poor stomach is likely in agony dealing with all that sugar. She needs to put her phone down and start looking after that poor little boy.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else think the comment Josh made about her boobs was bit strange?

I think he likes to have a go on them and drink from messiahs cup 🤮

794A46F7-90C5-4845-A393-9832F001644C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My thread suggestion,

PTWM #31 Josh wanting bitty from R's milky titty. Poor wilby is no fan, coz it reeks of fake tan 🤢

(Please don't actually use that 🤣🤣🤣)

I don't like judging other parenting styles but you'd really think they'd know how to be parents and how to raise a baby by now?!

The poor lad doesn't stand a chance and will soon be replaced by shambleton number 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

They are both absolute muppets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My thread suggestion,

PTWM #31 Josh wanting bitty from R's milky titty. Poor wilby is no fan, coz it reeks of fake tan 🤢

(Please don't actually use that 🤣🤣🤣)

I don't like judging other parenting styles but you'd really think they'd know how to be parents and how to raise a baby by now?!

The poor lad doesn't stand a chance and will soon be replaced by shambleton number 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

They are both absolute muppets.
It's like they are a couple of teenagers that have just been handed one of those electronic babies by their high school 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, dump your milk in a sink when your son clearly drinks from a bottle. In reality you're a bit off your head today, you've had a drink, maybe even still drunk from last night (possibly why josh wasn't around because hungover) and don't want to admit it. Watch her videos again and she pulls away, and then we wonder why Wilbert is so distressed today?!

Let's see if I get a response....
Did you get a reply?
View attachment 129707

She replied within about 2 minutes saying that's still the case I don't have any cards for males 😂. We will know of she watches here if I get blocked...
Did you get blocked? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.