PTWM #30 Upsetting Lula, exposing Betsy; she’d sell the Messiah for free tat from Etsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell what a ridiculous statement, my partner gets on my nerves enough through the day when he's home I couldn't be arsed with him in my shower at night 😂. Iv only just started following her properly again after reading this thread and even I know that's a lot of bullshit! It's amazing how much you can see through someone after reading other people's opinions, those comments would have went straight over my head previously.

She's only pissed because someone posted a photo of E and there was a post saying "our girls" 😉😂
Who posted a picture of Edie? Do tell, I'm not familiar with other insta accounts I should be following 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How often does she whine ‘if ever I get any time alone , the kids always come and look for me’.🙄

Showers with Josh? if they ever really happened she’s have them filmed for content because she’s that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How often does she whine ‘if ever I get any time alone , the kids always come and look for me’.🙄

Showers with Josh? if they ever really happened she’s have them filmed for content because she’s that desperate.
Good point actually, has anyone ever seen a hint that she showers with him in the whole time they've followed her? She filmed her dogs shagging for the gram so that would of definitely made an appearance at some point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More likely she doesn’t let the man have his shower in peace. They shower together actually means she won’t leave the bathroom when he’s in there in case he tries to escape out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 30

And they have teenagers who aren’t daft! They would know what was going on if that was true

Reactions: 8
Showers with Josh every day for 6 years?! What an absolute load of billy bullshit!!!! I have 2 children and there is no way in hell me and my husband would be able to shower together even if we wanted to .. and I wouldn’t want to. Definitely something to be saved for date nights and weekends away!

What I still don’t get with all her lies is clearly Betsy can see her instagram so she must know how much her mum lies!

Reactions: 19
Good point actually, has anyone ever seen a hint that she showers with him in the whole time they've followed her? She filmed her dogs shagging for the gram so that would of definitely made an appearance at some point
That actually happened whilst she was in the shower HERSELF actually and one of the kids ran up and told her, someone's telling porkies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something but what has Rach in the shower got to do with taking T to see a school 🤔
Feck knows. This was the post that turned into a blow by blow description of Rs teenage bacterial vaginosis / chlamydia with crying medical professionals 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s really a massive wanker for captioning those pics of Seb ‘my boy’

I send love and strength to Sam Marshall. Their mother.

I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO ENDURE THIS BATH 😂😂
Jesus on ice skates!!!!

• Angry
B83D0D6D-4131-423C-B462-5F9427538B9E.jpeg
im just reading this back and honestly that opening paragraph might be my favourite of all her work

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 128795im just reading this back and honestly that opening paragraph might be my favourite of all her work
And she posted this bullshit the same day she was dancing with Tallulah and Wilbert on TikTok. In horrific pain, my arse.

And only Rachel bleeping Hambleton could compare a heart bypass with a bleeping straightforward c-section and make out she’s worse off. What a bleeping deluded self-obsessed, hero/victim twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She totally reads this!!!
We all talk about how she treats S and I like tit and here’s the gushing post about them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 128795im just reading this back and honestly that opening paragraph might be my favourite of all her work
Can I reassure anyone who hasn’t had children through csection that a Midwife or any other health care professional would never refer to
abdominal surgery or an incision as ‘cut someone open’.

*disclaimer: I’ve given birth vaginally , by csection and had an abdominal hysterectomy and have never been referred to as having been ‘cut open’ like that woman describes.

Liar liar , Rachel’s pants are always on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She had a planned c section, did she not? Now forgive me if I'm wrong but from what I've heard they are much calmer than an emergency one and sometimes recovery can be easier due to this. I had an emergency c section, I literally could not lift my baby and I stayed in hospital for a week. I was in agony and it's not really that big of an incision. She will give expectant mums nightmares with her description of a c section ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apologies if this has already been posted but I read a comment up thread that PTWM had made a recent comment on a post by Mother Pukka so I went to have a nosey as I don’t mind MP.

Its a happy birthday thread where most of the comments are wishing MP a happy birthday - obvs Rachel’s post is about herself 😂 A lot of waffle about her PA. She states that her and her PA are doing a lot of work to help others.

😂😂😂 what a crock of tit.

Would love to know what that entails other than buying a shitload of overpriced baby grows to ‘support’ small business (aka give one or two a shout out and then get a load of gifted stuff).

And her PA has so much flexibility because she’s one of her best mates and sorting out what cringey ad or freebie Rachel should go on the beg for next is hardly a proper job. Not because Rachel is such an enlightened forward-thinking ‘employer’ thanks to MP like she’s trying to imply.

Thank feck MP didn’t grace her with a response.
Makes out as if her PA is a full time employee... dedicated to her... errr no. Quick facebook snoop and shes not just a PA and has another job in sales and marketing. PA to Putwum isnt on her profile. Putwum is a bit dim. But we knew that anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.